What's new

Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) to Build India’s Next Gen Diesel submarine

Yeah 2 will be launched this year....
And the fourth one will have a displacement of about 7000-8000 tons and will have nuclear reactor of double power capacity of previous ones.......

Your dockyard must be very busy , built 5 Subs at the same time..........

Your dockyard must be very busy , built 5 Subs at the same time..........
We are building 45 ships dude.....
Yeah the dockyards are full of orders for next 10 years....
We are building two aircraft carriers also.......

We are building 45 ships dude.....
Yeah the dockyards are full of orders for next 10 years....
We are building two aircraft carriers also.......
Crazy Indian !

Last year China Naval received 28 new ships, I think that is already crazy ,and you guy 45......

Crazy Indian !

Last year China Naval received 28 new ships, I think that is already crazy ,and you guy 45......
I an saying that we are building 45 ships not that we will induct all of them this year....
Chinese navy is progressing faster than India;s navy.....
I am dead sure that China is building more than 45 ships.....
China is a hell lot faster than India.....
We already very behind in submarine tech from China......

n
India indigenous SSBN is still in construction , it does not have any fighting capacity just like our "LiaoNing" aircraft carrier. On the other hand , The K15 only has a range less than 1000KM. For a SSBN , 1000KM already let the word "strategy" means nothing.

The range of K15 is too short , SSBN should equip intercontinental missile at least!

insvd.jpg

India's first N-sub to head for sea trials in Feb-March - Times Of India

Longest Range Ballistic Missile All Set for Undersea Launch -The New Indian Express

no offence , I just want to say MET is much higher price than the others
30years is just too long for a tank , and India can get tech and component from EU or US or RU

The tank project which started as Arjun 30 years ago is completely different from the Arjun today .

In the 80s the decision was to build a medium weight tank but mid-way the changed it into a heavy weight one .Instead of changing the name of project ,they ticked with the old name .

Otherwise the project which produced the Arjun is not that old enough .

Also if the end product is technically comparable to other products when it finally rolls out , what's the problem if the project is 30 years or 10 years old .

All the heavy tanks in the world almost cost similar .

India indigenous SSBN is still in construction , it does not have any fighting capacity just like our "LiaoNing" aircraft carrier. On the other hand , The K15 only has a range less than 1000KM. For a SSBN , 1000KM already let the word "strategy" means nothing.

Says who ?? Arihant SSBN is already in sea trials .

K4 missile with 4000+ km range will be tested shortly

About J10 and JF17 , China has a big difference with India, India can buy almost all tech or equipment form EU/US/RU. but EU and US blockade china very strictly on tech.

After 98 nuke tests , we were also sanctioned which also resulted in delay of LCA .

So nothing new .

I an saying that we are building 45 ships not that we will induct all of them this year....
Chinese navy is progressing faster than India;s navy.....
I am dead sure that China is building more than 45 ships.....
China is a hell lot faster than India.....
We already very behind in submarine tech from China......
:chilli:

We lag behind too much in the past , now just a little bit faster than before.:sarcastic:

The tank project which started as Arjun 30 years ago is completely different from the Arjun today .

In the 80s the decision was to build a medium weight tank but mid-way the changed it into a heavy weight one .Instead of changing the name of project ,they ticked with the old name .

Otherwise the project which produced the Arjun is not that old enough .

Also if the end product is technically comparable to other products when it finally rolls out , what's the problem if the project is 30 years or 10 years old .

All the heavy tanks in the world almost cost similar .

Says who ?? Arihant SSBN is already in sea trials .

K4 missile with 4000+ km range will be tested shortly

After 98 nuke tests , we were also sanctioned which also resulted in delay of LCA .

So nothing new .

Good luck about undersea launch missile , it is very difficult tech. Until now , china still not satisfy with our own JL missile, american even say JL does not have any fighting capacity .

Thanks for the source!

:chilli:

We lag behind too much in the past , now just a little bit faster than before.:sarcastic:

Good luck about undersea launch missile , it is very difficult tech. Until now , china still not satisfy with our own JL missile, american even say JL does not have any fighting capacity .

Thanks for the source!

We have already successfully tests fired an underwater CM and STM .

So K4 will not be much of a difficulty.

We have already successfully tests fired an underwater CM and STM .

So K4 will not be much of a difficulty.

I Know about that

But test successfully is still far away from mature tech, both Sub and Missile!

I Know about that

But test successfully is still far away from mature tech, both Sub and Missile!

True . It will take some time for the Sub and missile to mature .

Well land based variants of both Brahmos & K 15 has already been inducted
Yes

One question , why India like to ride motorcycle with 10 or even more men on it in a parade ?

It is tradition show ?

India is at least 20 years away from designing and building its own submarines。

Using foreign designs and subsystems and with foreign technical assistances are a different matter。

What is INS Arihant then? :P

Yes

One question , why India like to ride motorcycle with 10 or even more men on it in a parade ?

It is tradition show ?

One,question,Why do Chinese members ask stupid questions & make stupid claims in every thread related to India?

It is tradition ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom