What's new

Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) to Build India’s Next Gen Diesel submarine

Mesma AIP gives more tben 21days endurance so tell me spending 50-60 million more to install mesma aip which is ready and proven or spend million more in drdo quest for DRDO quest for AIP.
If drdo is already doing r&d indian can still use that to fit russian sub.

Since you are certified false flagger but I bother to reply you.
IN are full satisfied with development progress of AIP.
Which is currently 1 week endurance.
Same DRDO also developed USHUSH & Pachendriya Submarine sonar & HUMSA & NAGIN Sonar.

Mesma AIP gives more tben 21days endurance so tell me spending 50-60 million more to install mesma aip which is ready and proven or spend million more in drdo quest for DRDO quest for AIP.
If drdo is already doing r&d indian can still use that to fit russian sub.
Navy required 2+ week capability from DRDO & full assured from development progress.
Navy has serious concern of safety from MESMA technology. DRDO is developing AIP on fuel cells.

Since you are certified false flagger but I bother to reply you.
IN are full satisfied with development progress of AIP.
Which is currently 1 week endurance.
Same DRDO also developed USHUSH & Pachendriya Submarine sonar & HUMSA & NAGIN Sonar.

Voicing a different opinion, doesn't make him a false flagger. In fact he is right about the fact that waiting for DRDO to develop an AIP, let alone integrating them into Scorpenes, which have a ready AIP available and that was specifically developed for the sub is pure nonsens!
As he correctly pointed out, PN already has a crucial advanntage with AIP subs inducted into their fleet. If they can get Chinese SSKs with AIP at cheap rates and with fast productions, they will even increase the advantage and will form a very big threat to India and Indian navy.
If DRDO needs to develop an AIP, it should had been based on a submarine that we designed on our own as well. Apart of the development problems itself, it still needs to be seen what integration problems we will face and in the meantime IN will rely on a large fleet of diesel-electric subs only.

Last edited:
It takes India 30 years to make MBT80, and India army say it is not qualified !!!!!!
It takes India 30 years to make LCA, and still on going
Let's see how long time we can see the India indigenous Nuke sub!!

@spectribution ,i dont think that scoperene deal has delayed too much...
Only the first submarine is late....
Collectiviley all the submarines will be deilievered one year late....
It takes India 30 years to make MBT80, and India army say it is not qualified !!!!!!
It takes India 30 years to make LCA, and still on going
Let's see how long time we can see the India indigenous Nuke sub!!
The tanker has been inducted in Indian army...
The devlopment of LC is complete...
We already have a nuke submarine.....

Last edited:
@spectribution ,i dont think that scoperene deal has delayed too much...
Only the first submarine is late....
Collectiviley all the submarines will be deilievered one

The tanker has been inducted in Indian army...
The devlopment of LC is complete...
We already have a nuke submarine.....

With all due respect
If the tank is ok , why it i always sites in a truck during a parade ?And the MK2 is around 8~10 millions,the price is unbelievable , agree ?

About LCA, as schedule it will get FOC at 2015 if the program runs without any other problem,is that right ?

About the Nuke Sub , I think India rent it from Russian ,it is not indigenous.

I think LCA and MET tank program are much easier than Nuke Sub, and it already takes 30 years . Nuke Sub should be much longer normally

Last edited:
With all due respect
If the tank is ok , why it i always sites in a truck during a parade ?And the MK2 is around 8~10 millions,the price is unbelievable , agree ?

What do you actually mean ??

main-tank-ceremonial-republic.jpg

Heavy tanks cost higher , what's new in that ??

About LCA, as schedule it will get FOC at 2015 if the program runs without any other problem,is that right ?

Yes .

The one we got from Russia is a SSN .

We already have our indigenous SSBN in sea trial .

I think LCA and MET tank program are much easier than Nuke Sub, and it already takes 30 years . Nuke Sub should be much longer normally

Take a look how many years it took China to complete J10 and JF-17 programs even after having loads of experience earlier .

Compared to that those programs are our first attempts .

With all due respect

Heavier tanks costs are higher dude,compare the costs with mekravas and American tanks.....

Correct

Just googe Ins Arihant,for more details.....
INS Arihant (Sanskrit: अरिहंत, meaning "Slayer of Enemies" (S-73)) is the lead ship of India's Arihant-class of nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines. The 6,000 tonne vessel was built under the Advanced Technology Vessel (ATV) project at the Ship Building Centre in Visakhapatnam.

The symbolic launch ceremony for the Arihant was held on 26 July 2009, the anniversary of Vijay Diwas (Kargil War Victory Day). The name of the vessel, Arihant, is in Sanskrit and literally translates into destroyer of enemies. The completion of the INS Arihant will make India one of six countries in the world with the ability to design, build, and operate its own nuclear submarines.

Read the last two lines carefully.....

Heavier tanks costs are higher dude,compare the costs with mekravas and American tanks.....

Correct

Just googe Ins Arihant,for more details.....
INS Arihant (Sanskrit: अरिहंत, meaning "Slayer of Enemies" (S-73)) is the lead ship of India's Arihant-class of nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines. The 6,000 tonne vessel was built under the Advanced Technology Vessel (ATV) project at the Ship Building Centre in Visakhapatnam.

The symbolic launch ceremony for the Arihant was held on 26 July 2009, the anniversary of Vijay Diwas (Kargil War Victory Day). The name of the vessel, Arihant, is in Sanskrit and literally translates into destroyer of enemies. The completion of the INS Arihant will make India one of six countries in the world with the ability to design, build, and operate its own nuclear submarines.

Read the last two lines carefully.....

About the tank , even M1A1 ,it has much lower price than MBT, around 6 millions

About the nuke Sub, what is the newest status of Arihant program after 2009 ?
It is still in building ,and the missile K15 if I remember correctly has not been launched from the Sub, right ?

About the tank , even M1A1 ,it has much lower price than MBT, around 6 millions

About the nuke Sub, what is the newest status of Arihant program after 2009 ?
It is still in building ,and the missile K15 if I remember correctly has not been launched from the Sub, right ?
Submarine is ready and k15 is also ready.....
k15 will be launched from submarine this year...
If you are comparing the costs compare it with latest tanks....

What do you actually mean ??

main-tank-ceremonial-republic.jpg

Heavy tanks cost higher , what's new in that ??

Yes .

The one we got from Russia is a SSN .

We already have our indigenous SSBN in sea trial .

Take a look how many years it took China to complete J10 and JF-17 programs even after having loads of experience earlier .

Compared to that those programs are our first attempts .

no offence , I just want to say MET is much higher price than the others
30years is just too long for a tank , and India can get tech and component from EU or US or RU

India indigenous SSBN is still in construction , it does not have any fighting capacity just like our "LiaoNing" aircraft carrier. On the other hand , The K15 only has a range less than 1000KM. For a SSBN , 1000KM already let the word "strategy" means nothing.

About J10 and JF17 , China has a big difference with India, India can buy almost all tech or equipment form EU/US/RU. but EU and US blockade china very strictly on tech.

Submarine is ready and k15 is also ready.....
k15 will be launched from submarine this year...
If you are comparing the costs compare it with latest tanks....

Can you give me the source about Sub, I can not find the news about it , except 2009' news.

The range of K15 is too short , SSBN should equip intercontinental missile at least!

MBT has the highest price than any other tank ,right ?

Or my data about MBT is wrong ?

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 30
no offence , I just want to say MET is much higher price than the others
30years is just too long for a tank , and India can get tech and component from EU or US or RU

India indigenous SSBN is still in construction , it does not have any fighting capacity just like our "LiaoNing" aircraft carrier. On the other hand , The K15 only has a range less than 1000KM. For a SSBN , 1000KM already let the word "strategy" means nothing.

About J10 and JF17 , China has a big difference with India, India can buy almost all tech or equipment form EU/US/RU. but EU and US blockade china very strictly on tech.
It took us 30 years to make Arjun-agreed
But it took us only 2 years to make Arjumk2!!!!!
Range of k15=1oookm=agreed
But we have k4 also whose range is 3500km!!!!
SSBN'S construction was complete a long time dude....
And we are building 5 more!!!!

One more thing .

Why Indian like to ride a motorcycle with almost 10 or even more people on it in a parade ?

It is dangerous and a little bit weird ? Many Chinese do not understand that ,it is a tradition ?

It took us 30 years to make Arjun-agreed
But it took us only 2 years to make Arjumk2!!!!!
Range of k15=1oookm=agreed
But we have k4 also whose range is 3500km!!!!
SSBN'S construction was complete a long time dude....
And we are building 5 more!!!!

5 more........
Okay , about India Sub, I think I do not know well about it ! You India guys run really fast !!

One more thing .

Why Indian like to ride a motorcycle with almost 10 or even more people on it in a parade ?

It is dangerous and a little bit weird ? Many Chinese do not understand that ,it is a tradition ?

5 more........
Okay , about India Sub, I think I do not know well about it ! You India guys run really fast !!
Yeah 2 will be launched this year....
And the fourth one will have a displacement of about 7000-8000 tons and will have nuclear reactor of double power capacity of previous ones.......

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom