What's new

Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) to Build India’s Next Gen Diesel submarine

I can't be on welfare and work at 7 eleven... you don't even know how our country works.

Regardless if I was the person you said I was , it would be far better than you out and out chinese , that is up tonight, keeping your family massage parlor open .... :lol:

Of course you can work at 7-eleven "under the table". Which can get you deported. While applied for welfare. The government, of course, provide welfare to illegals like you.

How come you are into massage parlors. I know that its the only way you can get any. But keep your sorry life to yourself. Don't quote me any more as I'm not interested in how you spend your money.

ONTOPIC: anyone knows the likely submarine the docks will produce? Any chance of Marlin ssk?

I can't be on welfare and work at 7 eleven... you don't even know how our country works.

Regardless if I was the person you said I was , it would be far better than you out and out chinese , that is up tonight, keeping your family massage parlor open .... :lol:

oooo nice burn

ON topic,what will be their displacement?
Wasn't Navantia, RDB and HDW also given the RFI for project 75I?

We already have a nuclear submarine in sea trials .

LOL at the 20 years .

But the Scorpene construction is definitely in rough waters, mate. Firstly, the first 3 subs won't even have AIP, and secondly, the first sub delivery date has been pushed back to September 2016! I wonder why on Earth is a conventional sub taking so long to be constructed by MDL.

But the Scorpene construction is definitely in rough waters, mate. Firstly, the first 3 subs won't even have AIP, and secondly, the first sub delivery date has been pushed back to September 2016! I wonder why on Earth is a conventional sub taking so long to be constructed by MDL.

Actually the first 4 subs will not have AIP . According to the last reports , the last 2 subs will have AIP only if DRDO comes up with one . No talks as of now for any French AIP .

The article on OP gives the impression that MDL is the worst shipyard in India .

Regarding scorpene read article :

India’s first indigenous aircraft carrier INS Vikrant, being built at public sector Cochin Shipyard Ltd and formally launched in August this year, would be commissioned by 2017, chief of naval staff Admiral D.K. Joshi, said here on Saturday.
“With the commissioning of INS Vikrant India will join an elite club of nations with the capability of designing and building aircraft carrier indigenously. There are not many countries in the world to construct their own aircraft carriers,” he told reporters on the sidelines of an event here.
To a query on the delay in the project to build Scorpene submarines at Mumbai, Admiral Joshi said India would construct the navy’s first scorpene-class submarine with French collaboration and they should be in service by 2015 or so. “The delay has been resolved and construction work of the submarine is on fast track now,” he said.
On maritime challenges, he said utmost priority was being given to coastal security after the 26/11 terror attack. The Indian Navy has been given overall coordination of maritime and coastal security involving several agencies, including Coast Guard. The infrastructure situation has also improved with coastal police stations acquiring patrol boats, fast interceptor boats and a radar chain has also been set up all along the coastline, he said. PTI

INS Vikrant to be commissioned by 2017: Admiral Joshi - Livemint

Actually the first 4 subs will not have AIP . According to the last reports , the last 2 subs will have AIP only if DRDO comes up with one . No talks as of now for any French AIP .

The article on OP gives the impression that MDL is the worst shipyard in India .

Who needs AIP when we will have 6 indigenous nuclear subs and 2 russian ones. Never bring a knife to .50 CAL battle.

Damn! Why does DRDO do this time and again??! Promises that critical new tech can be mastered on time, only to screw up the whole programme with a host of missed milestones.

A DRDO AIP, last heard, was 'almost ready'. What's preventing the subs other than the first one to be fitted with an indigenous AIP then?

Damn! Why does DRDO do this time and again??! Promises that critical new tech can be mastered on time, only to screw up the whole programme with a host of missed milestones.

A DRDO AIP, last heard, was 'almost ready'. What's preventing the subs other than the first one to be fitted with an indigenous AIP then?

Same reason we will import the tech because ours will be 25% weaker off or so. LOBBY!

Who needs AIP when we will have 6 indigenous nuclear subs and 2 russian ones. Never bring a knife to .50 CAL battle.

Where is 6 indigenous nuke subs ??

only1 Russian nuke sub and unconfirmed reports about another .

AIP equipped SSKs are necessary as they are more silent than SSNs.

Where is 6 indigenous nuke subs ??

only1 Russian nuke sub and unconfirmed reports about another .

AIP equipped SSKs are necessary as they are more silent than SSNs.

4 Arihant ( 1 built, 1 to be launched this year, 2 hull fabrication) and 2 Avinash class

Serious negotiations on for other IBRIS Nuke sub, delivered by 2018.

4 Arihant ( 1 built, 1 to be launched this year, 2 hull fabrication) and 2 Avinash class

Serious negotiations on for other IBRIS Nuke sub, delivered by 2018.

The arihant class of subs are SSBNs, and serve an entirely different purpose from attack subs. The need for deisel electric, AIP equipped subs are to serve as attack submarines.

Of course you can work at 7-eleven "under the table". Which can get you deported. While applied for welfare. The government, of course, provide welfare to illegals like you.

How come you are into massage parlors. I know that its the only way you can get any. But keep your sorry life to yourself. Don't quote me any more as I'm not interested in how you spend your money.

No 1 immigrant group that commits welfare fraud in the US is by you chinese :lol:

I am not into massage parlours, it is what you chinese are known for in the US along with selling your women in the sex trade in the US for decades and decades now ( documented history in the US of your people). How many of your siblings do you have working per night?

I wonder why on Earth is a conventional sub taking so long to be constructed by MDL.

well, when you are doing something for the first time and that too from scratch, it is bound to take more time than the time usually taken by the companies who already have similar kind of production lines...secondly, it is not a conventional sub, its pretty modern Sub.... the tech that is being used is surely not 50 years old....IN is not fool to accept anything less that what is available with the best Navies in the world...

have you seen Chak De India? As coach said, before teaching them hocky, these ppl need to be taught the spirit of team work..similary, MDL is old fashioned govt organization, they lacked team spirit and go getterness....getting hghly complicated work done from them was not an easy task......I learned from friend of mine that more and more contractors are being employed at MDL and the peformace is compared between contractos and permanent staff.. many technical ppl are being trained in foreign countries...so basically, things are being put in place and hopefully we will see the outcome in next few years...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom