What's new

Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) to Build India’s Next Gen Diesel submarine

Voicing a different opinion, doesn't make him a false flagger. In fact he is right about the fact that waiting for DRDO to develop an AIP, let alone integrating them into Scorpenes, which have a ready AIP available and that was specifically developed for the sub is pure nonsens!
As he correctly pointed out, PN already has a crucial advanntage with AIP subs inducted into their fleet. If they can get Chinese SSKs with AIP at cheap rates and with fast productions, they will even increase the advantage and will form a very big threat to India and Indian navy.
If DRDO needs to develop an AIP, it should had been based on a submarine that we designed on our own as well. Apart of the development problems itself, it still needs to be seen what integration problems we will face and in the meantime IN will rely on a large fleet of diesel-electric subs only.
Voicing a different opinion, doesn't make him a false flagger. In fact he is right about the fact that waiting for DRDO to develop an AIP, let alone integrating them into Scorpenes, which have a ready AIP available and that was specifically developed for the sub is pure nonsens!
As he correctly pointed out, PN already has a crucial advanntage with AIP subs inducted into their fleet. If they can get Chinese SSKs with AIP at cheap rates and with fast productions, they will even increase the advantage and will form a very big threat to India and Indian navy.
If DRDO needs to develop an AIP, it should had been based on a submarine that we designed on our own as well. Apart of the development problems itself, it still needs to be seen what integration problems we will face and in the meantime IN will rely on a large fleet of diesel-electric subs only.

I know but Navy has full confidence in DRDO' AIP . So, I think development progress is good unlike other programs where armed forces are neglect DRDO proposal in present of foriegn one.

Czar786 is a false flagger who talk without logic every matter related to India bashing.

Yes

One question , why India like to ride motorcycle with 10 or even more men on it in a parade ?

It is tradition show ?

Yes it is tradition. Something off a circus trick, let's say.

Yes

One question , why India like to ride motorcycle with 10 or even more men on it in a parade ?

It is tradition show ?

Its a daredevil stunt perform by Army men to show our iconic Royal Enfield Bullet 350. May be in next parade we could see Royal Enfield Bullet 500
Just like PLA march like robots or perform stunts.

Yes

It is tradition show ?

One,question,Why do Chinese members ask stupid questions & make stupid claims in every thread related to India?

It is tradition ?
I do not know why you are so angry about my question. I am sorry if my question make youfeel offenced.
But i am sure not only me crious about this in this forum . Because. Only india has this special show in a millitary parade in the word.
You are just too sensitive.

I do not know why you are so angry about my question. I am sorry if my question make youfeel offenced.
But i am sure not only me crious about this in this forum . Because. Only india has this special show in a millitary parade in the word.
You are just too sensitive.
first i wnt to know , how a chinese is writing in english,??
are u realy a chinese??

first i wnt to know , how a chinese is writing in english,??
are u realy a chinese??
Of course I am a chinese, and Chinese students start to study english at 10 years old or earlier.

Now China Gov find we spend too much time on english , we start to reform the college entrance exam, some province chance the english test at all.

:angel:
No 1 immigrant group that commits welfare fraud in the US is by you chinese :lol:

I am not into massage parlours, it is what you chinese are known for in the US along with selling your women in the sex trade in the US for decades and decades now ( documented history in the US of your people). How many of your siblings do you have working per night?
Man that is bad thing to say

:rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom