What's new

Massive Economic Warfare Against Russia at highest level

The people were given a choice. Russia or the West ? Russia tried to bribe Ukraine with 15 billion dollars, the people STILL picked the West, russia got butt-hurt and invaded. Simple. When does Vladi build the wall to keep 'his people' in ?

It was not so precisely. The people of Ukraine was given an option, and it showed in the democratic vote in the past election. All of Ukraine people. not a little group in the square. Those are the recipes in accordance USA values to the world.

Moscow stock exchange fell 20% !!( a historical low) today,they suspended trading.The russians just threw 10 billion $ from their reserves in one go to stop the ruble from falling even more.

I guess Putin will now learn the meaning of "play stupid games,win stupid prizes".

Нет худа без добра (every cloud has a silver lining). Putin appears happy to pay the short term price for his long term political ambitions and the only people who really stand to benefit from all this volatility are traders on Wall Street/City who are equally hated by the Russians and the West.

We can just wait and watch while russia and china's retarded step-child north korea starves.

American terrorists love to see children starve? Of course you do, after you oversaw the murder of over 1/3rd of North Korea's population and hundreds of thousands more in the rest of Korea. You're exactly why everyone in the world with half a brain hates America. I would laugh if your 12000 calorie diet suddenly got cut down to 1200

American terrorists love to see children starve?

North koreans starves because north korea starves their people.

Of course you do, after you oversaw the murder of over 1/3rd of North Korea's population and hundreds of thousands more in the rest of Korea.

The commies, russia and china shouldn't have attacked the south. They brought it on themselves.

You're exactly why everyone in the world with half a brain hates America. I would laugh if your 12000 calorie diet suddenly got cut down to 1200

I could lose 10 pounds.

The North starves because they were overly dependent on the Soviets and because you made sure the Kims stayed in power by legitimizing their propaganda about you being savages.

The North starves because they were overly dependent on the Soviets and because you made sure the Kims stayed in power by legitimizing their propaganda about you being savages.

Congratulations !! I've never read anything more stupid.

"Whether it is importing fuel from Gazprom or selling Mercedes-Benz to billionaire oligarchs, trade with Russia has played an important role in Germany’s emergence as an economic superpower over the last decade. Germany is now heavily reliant on Russia for its energy needs, importing more natural gas from Russia than any other country in Europe.-------
So far, German diplomats have tacked away from a plan, pushed by the United States, to impose sweeping sanctions and remove Russia from the Group of 8 developed economic nations. Instead, the German chancellor has called for a more diplomatic solution, preferring more limited actions like many of her European counterparts."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/04/b...appears-crucial-to-ending-crisis.html?hp&_r=0

Back
Top Bottom