What's new

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

surely we are not doubting the loyalties of Indian Sikhs. we are questioning the treatment meted by them from Non-Sikh Indians in the shape of Massacre of thousands of Sikhs.

Yes, they do should get justice. We have all said this was one of the worse parts of recent Indian history.

I did not try to justify the killing of sikhs as revenge of Ms Gandhi's murder. I was just pointing to the khalistani supporters that they dont condemn the killers of Ms Gandhi.(In last post I said Sikhs should condemn, I meant khalistanis, sorry for the confusion.)

My point is Sikhs condemn or should not condemn the killing of Indira is one matter and the unruly mob killing Sikhs mercilessly is another thing.

The two are not co-related.

above all the attacks and mass murder of Sikhs with law enforcement agencies' people giving free hand for the genocide in delhi and other areas is something which is more sad because its not the first time in history of India such riots took place.

it surely has alot with mentality that is dominant there despite the word secularism incorporated in constitution

]About khalistani separatists, govt position was they were militants(then). Personally I consider them militants too. Akalis (like BJP)used religion to divide people, khalistanis go one step further and want secession on basis of religion.

What is Indian Govt's stand on them now ? are they still considered militants ?

surely we are not doubting the loyalties of Indian Sikhs. we are questioning the treatment meted by them from Non-Sikh Indians in the shape of Massacre of thousands of Sikhs.

hello jana,

the question is not of hindus.those attacks were done by congresses for indra gandhi murder.
and dont be ignorant,pakistan had its own hand behind the scenes stoking terror in punjab.

and one thing i tell u,
we used to live on rent,same kind of hysteria was created in those days.we decided to leave the house but our house owner came to us and said ,if something wrong will happen,we will save you,after killing us,the rioters will touch you.
and our house owner was hindu.

These same Pakistani punjabis don't bat an eyelash about Mughal atrocities on Sikhs. Well I guess it's punjabiness on demand! ;)

i dont know about punjabis but surely killings are killings and there is no justification for happiness either on killings by mughals or by Indian hindus.

On the other hand justifying genocide of Sikhs in India by Indians themselves (specially when there is democracy and no King rule) by comparing massacre by invaders in sub-continent is the last lame excuse to shy away from the facts.

i dont know about punjabis but surely killings are killings and there is no justification for happiness either on killings by mughals or by Indian hindus.

On the other hand justifying genocide of Sikhs in India by Indians themselves (specially when there is democracy and no King rule) by comparing massacre by invaders in sub-continent is the last lame excuse to shy away from the facts.

oh my... im so touched by ure kind sentiments.

arent u that same person who was justifying the death of that innocent girl child who died in Varanasi blasts by the hands of jihadis. ???

This is how some Sikh's feel about india :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding Sikh's - I have some in my family, my brother is married to a beautiful Sikh girl, her family had to leave indian Punjab and emigrate to Canada because of the murder of Sikh's.

This proves again that no minority is safe in hindu india.and calls for separate country of khalistan world must force india for khalistan and kashmir and hyderabad and junagad......

Khalistan zindabad.

Seeing that the US admitted you and took you away. Indians went USA zindabad!

My point is Sikhs condemn or should not condemn the killing of Indira is one matter and the unruly mob killing Sikhs mercilessly is another thing.

The two are not co-related.

above all the attacks and mass murder of Sikhs with law enforcement agencies' people giving free hand for the genocide in delhi and other areas is something which is more sad because its not the first time in history of India such riots took place.

it surely has alot with mentality that is dominant there despite the word secularism incorporated in constitution

What is Indian Govt's stand on them now ? are they still considered militants ?

I agree they are not correlated. You are right.
I am not sure whether the anti sikh riots is because of any mentality of the dominant group here.

GoI considers any group which takes arms against GoI as militant group. So I dont think it has changed.
There is still a very small group active, for the cause of khalistan in UK and Canada. I dont think they are considered militant by GoI(Unless the same people are previously involved in militancy)

hello jana,

the question is not of hindus.those attacks were done by congresses for indra gandhi murder.
and dont be ignorant,pakistan had its own hand behind the scenes stoking terror in punjab.

and one thing i tell u,
we shud to live on rent,same kind of hysteria was created in those days.we decided to leave the house but our house owner came to us and said ,if something wrong will happen,we will save you,after killing us,the rioters will touch you.
and our house owner was hindu.

1. and the congress activists are NOT Hindus right? by labeling them as Congressies you mean all congress supporters including Siklhs and Muslims and Christians had killed thousands of Sikhs ????????

2. India is home to almost 80% Hindus now it doesnt mean we are blaming the entire population for genocide of Sikhs indeed there must be some neutral hindus too.

3. here i would recall a narrative by Khushwant Singh about family of Indian Sikh PM MM Singh. he quotes the PM's wife as saying that their daughter when decided to marry the Hindu boy they were not much happy but during 84 riots against Sikhs their lives were saved due to their religion of their Hindu son-in-law as when rioters came to burn the house their son-in-law went outside and told the rioters that he is a Hindu so they were spared.

4. Please dont bring in Pakistan because India has alot of Pakistani blood on its hands as result of Indian terrorism.

Regarding Sikh's - I have some in my family, my brother is married to a beautiful Sikh girl, her family had to leave indian Punjab and emigrate to Canada because of the murder of Sikh's.

Honest question- so would that not make your brother a non believer by marrying a non muslim? I know you to be quite a staunch and religious muslim on the these boards.

oh my... im so touched by ure kind sentiments.

arent u that same person who was justifying the death of that innocent girl child who died in Varanasi blasts by the hands of jihadis. ???

NO i never justified that. You need to check your eyesight and read carefully. i guess its you guys who justify the killing of innocent in bomb blasts by Hindu pundits from saffron

Wow Jana thinks there are some neutral Hindus too! Shouldn't we all be so grateful to the graciousness of the fair lady! :lol:

Honest question- so would that not make your brother a non believer by marrying a non muslim? I know you to be quite a staunch and religious muslim on the these boards.

Off topic. its has nothing to do with this thread. so ask him separately.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom