What's new

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

There is lot of difference between wishing for something and implementing something.how can u justify the electing of jagdish tytler/sajjan kumar/h k l bhagat year after year into lokshabha by the public.you mean to say that winning mandate given to all the three by indian public was rigged?if it was not rigged then sure indian public doesnt want them to be punished.

They are able to win the same way people like, asaduddin owaisi, mulayam singh, shibu soren, lalu yadav and many others have been winning year after years.

There is lot of difference between wishing for something and implementing something.how can u justify the electing of jagdish tytler/sajjan kumar/h k l bhagat year after year into lokshabha by the public.you mean to say that winning mandate given to all the three by indian public was rigged?if it was not rigged then sure indian public doesnt want them to be punished.

Strange interpolation. The reason behind Congress getting vote isn't that they massacred Sikhs, not sure how people voting for Congress means they are condoning Sikh massacre when massacring Sikhs isn't a stated agenda of Congress and those who are allegedly responsible are evicted from Congress as far as I know.

Blahh blAHH...BLUE BLUE !

tytler/sajjan kumar/h k l bhagat are getting congress tickets in spite of their tainted past. Heck,even punjab votes for congress event after 1984 atrocities against Sikhs. people have short memories.

The body guards killed just ONE person. The rioters killed thousands of Sikhs. now do you call it washing wrong done by a bodyguard ?

if Sikhs dont condemn the killing of Indira does it mean they should be killed enmass ? Gandhi was killed by Hindu fanatics how many Hindus were killed as revenge for that ?

Ok good atleast someone clarified it a bit. Reported by whom? what is your view of those who supported/support or will support these Sikhs?? will you classify them as terrorists or supporter of freedom fighters ?

I did not try to justify the killing of sikhs as revenge of Ms Gandhi's murder. I was just pointing to the khalistani supporters that they dont condemn the killers of Ms Gandhi.(In last post I said Sikhs should condemn, I meant khalistanis, sorry for the confusion.)

About khalistani separatists, govt position was they were militants(then). Personally I consider them militants too. Akalis (like BJP)used religion to divide people, khalistanis go one step further and want secession on basis of religion.

Sad to see what happened to fellow Punjabi's - that is why we thank the Almighty millions of times - for Saada Sohna Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

A Pakistani Sikh's message for india :woot:

That's probably 15467845th time I have seen the Jassi Lailpuria video! :lol:

Anyway why does a Pakistani Sikh singing praise to Pakistan means he is giving a message to India? Sikhism is not exclusive to India.

They have shown loyalty to the nation count less amount of times. They are in every part of mainstream India. Sports, Military, Politics, etc.

Indian_Army-Sikh_Light_Infantry_regiment.jpeg

manmohansingh.jpg

Harbhajan-Singh-001.jpg

383dd71f3757a9.jpg

images

padam-balbir.jpg

Its very rare to see a group of people that makes up like 2% of the population to get so intertwined with the mainstream.

Sad to see what happened to fellow Punjabi's - that is why we thank the Almighty millions of times - for Saada Sohna Pakistan.

last time,i think u were asking abt my punjabiness.
i am happy to be citizen of india inspite of 1984 attacks.

last time,i think u were asking abt my punjabiness.
i am happy to be citizen of india inspite of 1984 attacks.

surely we are not doubting the loyalties of Indian Sikhs. we are questioning the treatment meted by them from Non-Sikh Indians in the shape of Massacre of thousands of Sikhs.

These same Pakistani punjabis don't bat an eyelash about Mughal atrocities on Sikhs. Well I guess it's punjabiness on demand! ;)

surely we are not doubting the loyalties of Indian Sikhs. we are questioning the treatment meted by them from Non-Sikh Indians in the shape of Massacre of thousands of Sikhs.

And what about the non-sikhs Indians who saved thousands from riot, do they deserve a mention too?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom