What's new

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

It helps in supporting wrong actions like clubbing Sikhs as Hindus. :) whereas we know very well its not just a term but represents an entire faith which is indeed different than Sikhism, and other NON-Hindu faiths

I already posted an article where even the most chauvinist Hindu organisation doesn't consider Sikhism as a part of Hinduism, leave alone us pseudo seculars! :lol:

Lame excuse coming from you. I dont need to google quickly as i already studied few years back what is Anand Marriage act when it was abolished why Sikhs demanding it and how Indians are not willing to revive it.

Sikhs are not demanding this out of blue. it was something part of their personal laws which was abolished by India and imposed Hindu Marriage law on them.

what harm it is going to inflict if their demand is accepted ????? it is nothing new which is asked by them its something which was snatched by you :)

ridiculous.
India is not a perfect country, politicans manipulate things and situations for their own personal benefits.

Sikhs dont get a separate marriage act becoz they are not cry babies.
Analogy can me equated with Hindus not getting reservations for amaranth yatra, like Muslims, becoz they dont cry for it.
Similar analogy can be made for Kashmiri pundits whose plight nobody listens becoz they dont riot and create havoc like their counterparts.

Sikhs are not given what they demand becoz they are not seen as a minority vote bank and they dont start crying for their demands.

I already posted an article where even the most chauvinist Hindu organisation doesn't consider Sikhism as a part of Hinduism, leave alone us pseudo seculars! ::

then why coming up excuses for terming Sikhs as Hindus ????

If pointing out wrong is shedding tears then be it :) .

above all NO rule asks us that Pakistanis should not debate it. just like no Rule stops Bharatis from debating any issue relating to Pakistan.

Pakistanis shouldn't come up with lines that apology by Prime Minister is not enough.

I mean it might not be enough but Pakistanis are in no position to say so.

ridiculous.
India is not a perfect country, politicans manipulate things and situations for their own personal benefits.

Sikhs dont get a separate marriage act becoz they are not cry babies.
Analogy can me equated with Hindus not getting reservations for amaranth yatra, like Muslims, becoz they dont cry for it.
Similar analogy can be made for Kashmiri pundits whose plight nobody listens becoz they dont riot and create havoc like their counterparts.

Sikhs are not given what they demand becoz they are not seen as a minority vote bank and they dont start crying for their demands.

:what::what: that has nothing to do with vote bank.

first read the matter carefully and then reply.

:what::what: that has nothing to do with vote bank.

first read the matter carefully and then reply.

oh please, dont try to act like a innocent ignorant here.
read again what i wrote earlier.

Sikhs, are not given any special leverages and thier demands are not taken care of by politicians becoz they are not seen as a vote-bank.
Sikhs dont vote keeping their religion in mind but the national interests, and its a fact that only the cry baby gets the candy.

In my personal opinion, religion should be completely booted out of our constitution, and there should only be one uniform law across the whole country, which has to be followed by every religion, irrespective of their religion.
And this will happen in the coming few years.

Pakistanis shouldn't come up with lines that apology by Prime Minister is not enough.

I mean it might not be enough but Pakistanis are in no position to say so.

surely . But pointing out the implications is not something which falls under demanding something by Pakistanis from Indians :).

if you study social behviour and symbolic implication of few actions, merits and demerits of these actions you will understand what i meant.

two widely different things what you understood or took and what i said .

surely . But pointing out the implications is not something which falls under demanding something by Pakistanis from Indians :).

if you study social behviour and symbolic implication of few actions, merits and demerits of these actions you will understand what i meant.

two widely different things what you understood or took and what i said .

There is nothing wrong in pointing out the faults if it has been done in honest way, however that should be impersonal and without any nefarious desire.

oh please, dont try to act like a innocent ignorant here.
read again what i wrote earlier.

Sikhs, are not given any special leverages and thier demands are not taken care of by politicians becoz they are not seen as a vote-bank.
Sikhs dont vote keeping their religion in mind but the national interests, and its a fact that only the cry baby gets the candy.

In my personal opinion, religion should be completely booted out of our constitution, and there should only be one uniform law across the whole country, which has to be followed by every religion, irrespective of their religion.
And this will happen in the coming few years.

sure boot out the religious definition given your constitution for Sikhs and Jains :) and also boot out the line in article 25 of your constitution which says

(b) providing for social welfare and reform or the throwing open of Hindu religious institutions of a public character to all classes and sections of Hindus.

There is nothing wrong in pointing out the faults if it has been done in honest way, however that should be impersonal and without any nefarious desire.

there is no barometer to declare anything which you dont like as nefarious desire .

now come back to the topic Mass graves of Sikhs killed in 84 by Indian mob

sure boot out the religious definition given your constitution for Sikhs and Jains :) and also boot out the line in article 25 of your constitution which says

(b) providing for social welfare and reform or the throwing open of Hindu religious institutions of a public character to all classes and sections of Hindus.

Yes why not.
If nationalistic government would think doing this is in the favour of our land and our people, we will do so.
We will do everything and take all steps for the betterment of our country in the coming times.

In the meanwhile haters can keep pleasing themselves with some dreams of minority conflict in India and India breaking into pieces.

there is no barometer to declare anything which you dont like as nefarious desire .

now come back to the topic Mass graves of Sikhs killed in 84 by Indian mob

OK back to topic.

no one needs a marriage act in constitution to recognize a religion.

well that was funny.................

History of Sikhism is written in blood........................84 was just a very small phrase in it.

nothing in front of past incidents .................

when a sikh prays anywhere in the world he/she remembers those innocents souls killed , sons butchered cut into piece and put around mothers neck..........sometimes 14000 died and sometimes 40,000...................

Golden temple is just in the central part of the gurudawara complex...............if someone looks around it many other shrines are present which tells about history................which tells about how many times Golden temple was attacked .

and people are worried about our marriage act.

AISSF unearths ’84 riots-hit village lying in ruins
Perneet Singh/TNS

Amritsar, February 18

The All-India Sikh Students Federation (AISSF) today claimed to have discovered a village in Haryana’s Rewari district where Sikhs were killed in the 1984 riots and since then the homes inhabited by them and the village gurdwara have been lying in ruins. Responding to the claim, the SGPC said it would investigate into the matter.

In view of the discovery, Karnail Singh Peermohammad expressed his intention to preserve the village as a “memorial to the martyrs of 1984” and sought help from the SGPC and other Sikh organisations. The village, Hondh-Chillar, located 55 km from Gurgaon, was unearthed by Manvinder Singh Giaspur, an engineer hailing from Ludhiana and at present working at Gurgaon.

According to him, in November 1984, the village was inhibited by more than 35 Sikh families. “On November 2, 1984, in an organised attack, the entire village was burnt along with its Sikh population and gurdwara.

According to records of the local police, an FIR was registered for the death of 20 Sikhs from Hondh-Chillar village on the same day. The remains of Hondh-Chillar show that the entire portion of the village where Sikhs used to live was torched, including the gurdwara,” he added, while producing photographs to corroborate his claims. He said the gurdwara building was in a bad shape and animal fodder was being kept in its verandah. Peermohammad claimed that Giaspur had rang up SGPC chief Avtar Singh Makkar and brought the matter to his notice on January 23. “Makkar had promised him to visit the site, but till date he hasn’t turned up.”

The AISSF will be holding an Akhand Path at the site of the village gurdwara on March 4 in the memory of innocent Sikhs who were burnt to death in 1984. It has requested Akal Takht Jathedar Giani Gurbachan Singh to lead the bhog ceremony on March 6.

On the other hand, Makkar said nobody had contacted him in this regard. He, however, said the SGPC would look into the matter and if any such incident had occurred in the village, they would cooperate with the AISSF.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Jalandhar Edition

SJF-Rally.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom