What's new

Martyrdom of Lt. Gen. Qasem Soleimani (2nd Anniv)

I still can’t get over the fact that they shot down an airliner filled with their own people to avenge him.

Especially when they have been crying about the injustice of Iran Air 655 for the last 30 years.

I missed your sense of humor. If we ever have a poll for the funniest guy on PDF, you'd by far be my first choice.

It was my sober attempt to have a serious post and you just termed it as humorous. You are mean.

Do you think post American withdrawal from Afghanistan, Mr. Solemani would have bargained a bigger role in Afghanistan? I like to assume that would have been the case as policy dictated or much less demanded hard power over soft power of do more inclusiveness chanting? The post Solemani proxy trade offs tell the same story.

Pakistanis (those who try to make rude comments in this thread)

are funny, according the U.S gov, soleimani was responsible of death of 600 US Soldiers, then got assassinated in the end.

Thousands of Thousands of pakistanis got blown up by US drones, US SPecial forces strikes , airstrikes and much more and never a single american was harmed by a Pakistani.

and this people try to badmouth Iran on US relations LOL !

it took 600 US soldier deaths for them to have the guts to even strike soleimani.

"
Qassem Soleimani was responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers"

Last edited:
if my parents were cousins i would likely also ignore the BM attacks on 2 US airbases and claim a accident was the "Avenge".
Well that still doesn’t make the tragedy that was the 737 your military shot down after it was cleared to fly by your own air traffic service disappear.

You target U.S. forces through proxies, only time you were not shy about targeting U.S. forces directly was the missile attack after his death and avoided any deaths that could lead to full blown war and haven't done it since then. And you say he came on a mission to normalize relations between KSA and Iran but it's just a stupid cover to visit Iraq for his next plan after attacking the U.S. Embassy in Iraq.
And you fought Iran through your Iraqi proxies in the 80's, So what? You gave your proxies chemical weapons, arms, funds, military training, full satellite coverage to spy on Iranian army movements etc and still failed to take even inch of Iranian soil.

On the other hand, General Soleimani singlehandedly maimed thousands of Americans, killed hundreds and ruined the lives of thousands of American families. He kicked you out of Iraq.

Last edited:
You target U.S. forces through proxies, only time you were not shy about targeting U.S. forces directly was the missile attack after his death and avoided any deaths that could lead to full blown war and haven't done it since then. And you say he came on a mission to normalize relations between KSA and Iran but it's just a stupid cover to visit Iraq for his next plan after attacking the U.S. Embassy in Iraq.
We didn't say that it was Iraqi officials who said that.
And wonder why USA equipment in region are not considered American .
By the way what's the problem with proxies after all a very well known strategist once said the best war is a war that others fight for you.

The defenders of humanity ❤️
20211228_213456.jpg
20211228_213456.jpg

Se
Better have a look at your military leader who is busy playing with his colonial flute the British gave him
400.jpeg

While Americans kill your children in the hundreds per single operation

pakistan-airstrike-2016.jpg

I don't know any military in the world that allows foreigners to bomb and kill their children while just watching on and even saluting them

While Americans were killing Pakistani children,

Pakistani army leader General Qamar Javed Bajwa personally invited US Defence Secretary James Mattis (2016) to congratulate the US army for the "great Operation" killing "207 pakistani children"
pakistan409124.jpg

Soleimani was like a "Statue of Heroism" infront of any Pakistani military leader.

He killed thousands of enemies of Iran, outside of Irans territory, never allowing anyone to come even close to Iran. He gave his life after he established Iran`s power all over the Middle East. (killing 600 US soldiers in the process and many many other enemies).

while Pakistans army leaders are saluting the killers of their children like dogs inside their own territory.
Looks like I stepped on a nerve.

Better have a look at your military leader who is busy playing with his colonial flute the British gave him
That's not a flute you Moron!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swagger_stick

You Iranians are so full of shit that one does not know where to begin with. We don't have a fall sense of pride nor overconfidence but when the time came we proved our mettle. From defeating the Soviet Union, the superpower of the time to keep India at bay despite being 7 times larger than us. We are the reason Americans are now out of Afghanistan and there isn't a damn thing they, you, or the Indians could do from preventing a Taliban takeover despite your best attempts.
We were the only force that gave Israel a bloody nose during the Arab-Israel war something the Israelis themselves acknowledge and what you can only dream off while Israel blows the shit out of your assets in Syria.
So we do not need to tell some wanna be the accomplishments of Pakistan its people and armed forces despite and against all odds, not to forget while your leaders bent at the slightest hint of removal of sanctions against rollbacking your nuclear program, Pakistan remained steadfast and despite under immense pressure from the West as well as crippling sanctions we managed to develop nuclear weapons and now take pride in being the only Muslim country to have this capability to blow our enemies to Smithen should the need ever arise.

Yes only in Islam

Nice what aboutism...

Did the barrell bombs indiscriminately kill innocent civilians? If so, you majoosis are no different than the "yanks"...

"Majoosis"? That's an ethno-sectarianist slur and borderline takfiri language.

Oh, and the Sunni soldiers in the SAA, including dozens of pilots - "majoosis" too?

And they call us "sectarianists". I've never seen an Iranian or Shia Muslim on this forum designate a salafist or deobandi by terms such as "nasibi" etc. Not once. The opposite however is quite a regular occurrence. Because Iran and its allies do not follow a sectarianist ideology at all.

As for the civilian toll of the Syrian war: according even to questionable, politically biased, MI-6 linked pro-opposition sources such as the infamous "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights" (SOHR), the number of civilian casualties is about equal to the number of military deaths in that war. With military casualties more or less evenly distributed between the governmental side and the opposition. So even if we consider, like the Syrian opposition does, that "90%" of civilian casualties were caused by the governmental camp - which likely represents an unrealistic, exaggerated estimate knowing the incredible violence and extremism of the opposition, then still the Syrian government and its allies would have had a civilian to military kill ratio of less than 2:1, in reality probably less.

Now consider the fact that most of the fighting happened in densely populated areas, cities in particular, with insurgents deeply entrenched within residential neighborhoods. And also factor in that the Syrian army lacked precision-guided munitions. Given these facts, a less than 2:1 civilian / military kill ratio is not out of the ordinary, and does not point to a large scale campaign to deliberately and randomly target and mass murder civilian populations.

Did individual units or troops in the SAA commit war crimes? Surely. And I for one will wholeheartedly condemn every single instance of a crime the governmental side was responsible of, and will demand that culprits be court-martialed. But to suggest that the army was ordered to eradicate civilian communities, let alone based on religious denomination or ethnicity, or that there was a state policy to do so, simply does not square with facts and figures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom