What's new

Martyrdom of Lt. Gen. Qasem Soleimani (2nd Anniv)

You posted a joke statement ;). We are here in the Iranian section of this site. We Iranians solely post in Middle eastern, Iranian threads. You would not find any Turkish, Iranian or any MENA poster blabbering trash in South Asian, Indo-Pakistani threads but you will find plenty of Pakistani users, esp trolls, constantly post rubbish in Iranian threads. So who is obsessed with whom is crystal clear. I can say more on this subject but the discussion will take a genealogical identity-related turn for which I have a nasty reputation, so let's avoid that. So yes few Pakistanis who think they are sunnis of middle eastern blood (ROFL), and whatnot are obsessed with anything Iranic. We post a SLV launch or we try to celebrate our heroes, same delusional trolls obsessed with Irano-Turkic identity, try to act "middle eastern/central Asian" which they are not so they usually end up on their faces.

Our own forums (we had two) got shut so we gathered here. The owner of this site welcomed us by having our section here which we are thankful for but we are guests here and you would not get an honest answer from us here for obvious reasons. Come to our own site if one exists in the future and then I will tell you my true feelings.

people should not make fun of other if that’s what has happened here . I’m also a bit curious on your argument on who can participate in the Middle Eastern sections and it’s peoples are yoU guys off limits for Pakistanis. What do you mean we claim to be off shoot of turkey or others I don’t know where this has been comIng. I’m Pakistanis Pashtun that is what I go by Honestly sometimes your country men post a thread that is bizarre gets a negative response but in majority Pakistanis on here behave themselves I’m sure you have also experienced there is a sizeable Pakistanis here defend Iran so it’s not one way mate. I hope your threat insulting us on your forum when we come there as guests is just not correct.

You speak as if the U.S never waged war by Proxies. Hell we even fought an 8 year war against Your proxy, Saddam Hussain. How come its perfectly ok when you do it but some how it is considered immoral and wrong when others do it? Unlike your proxies who only show up to do your bidding for Monetary gains and are disposed by you as soon as they outlive their usefulness to you, our so called proxies are our ideological allies and we have not once abandoned any of them no matter what!!!

We didn't need proxies when we sent in Delta and other military personnel to try to rescue the hostages in Iran. Have your forgotten Operation Praying Mantis as well? Direct attack on the Iranian Navy?

ROFL on few Pakistani "Sunnis" in this thread. A south Asian who got converted to Islam by Turkic-Iranic invasions trying to get involved in the middle eastern Shia-Sunni clash is literally like a Mexican in Mexico getting emotional over Democratic vs Republican rivalry in US. You are a Sunni because you got converted by you Irano-Turkic Sunni invader, You are a Shia because you got converted by an Irano-Turkic Shia invader. Both types of converter/invader came from Iranic Plateau to colonize South Asia and now you name your missiles on their names. All these "Seyed" lineages and other with fake surnames are not supported by actual genetic reports.

and before some of you claim "I am an Arab/Turk/Iranian". No you are not. Arabian J-M267 haplogroup is not even a small minority in your nation. I hope some Pan-Arabist reads this post.
people should not make fun of other if that’s what has happened here . I’m also a bit curious on your argument on who can participate in the Middle Eastern sections and it’s peoples are yoU guys off limits for Pakistanis. What do you mean we claim to be off shoot of turkey or others I don’t know where this has been comIng. I’m Pakistanis Pashtun that is what I go by Honestly sometimes your country men post a thread that is bizarre gets a negative response but in majority Pakistanis on here behave themselves I’m sure you have also experienced there is a sizeable Pakistanis here defend Iran so it’s not one way mate. I hope your threat insulting us on your forum when we come there as guests is just not correct.

ok buddy, fair enough. Like I said, we are thankful that owner of this site gave us this space since our own forums are not functional now. I have zero problem with your nation. It is just that few very stupid trolls attack every Iranian thread while you can not find a single Iranian member doing same in Pakistani threads. I wonder what is their reason?

We are guests here and we can not talk freely so having free discussion is out of question. I am thankful for Iranian section and we behave very civil. That is about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom