What's new

Maoist blast on NH 16, 2 dead

oops indeed.....over a month old news....no follow ups.!!!!

And yours were.. like what .. 4 years old ???

but still ...

Briefs...

Dengue drugs from India

By Our Correspondent

LAHORE

As many as 3,500 bottles of Dextrone 40 imported from India have arrived here, which would be provided to hospitals for treatment of dengue patients, said Punjab Director General Health on Wednesday. Briefing media on dengue fever at King Edward Medical University, DG Health Dr Aslam Chaudhry said during the last 24 hours, under case response, indoor spray and vector control procedures had been applied in 192 houses of dengue patients and 28 houses in their surroundings. He further said 10 awareness seminars and walks had also been organized in different towns.

The Naxals are so effective - because of their administration - they provide good healthcare, and also motivate the Avidasis, in projects to improve their lives.

Another reason why they are effective, is their cadres are totally committed to the cause, they hold their ground, and use very good small arms tactics, the way they set up an ambush is impressive - using a bend in the road, often surrounded by thick undergrowth, with dominating heights, the attack is usually with an IED that destroys the lead vehicle - allowing the Naxals to trap the security forces in a kill zone. with fire from more than 1 point, the poor soldiers don't stand a chance.

The Naxals are so effective - because of their administration - they provide good healthcare, and also motivate the Avidasis, in projects to improve their lives.

Another reason why they are effective, is their cadres are totally committed to the cause, they hold their ground, and use very good small arms tactics, the way they set up an ambush is impressive - using a bend in the road, often surrounded by thick undergrowth, with dominating heights, the attack is usually with an IED that destroys the lead vehicle - allowing the Naxals to trap the security forces in a kill zone. with fire from more than 1 point, the poor soldiers don't stand a chance.

Very true and add to that the under preparedness of Police jawans who still probably sport a WWII vintage 303 rifle and have no real body armor..

Dengue medicine arrives from India

:D

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Dengue fever: 3,500 bottles of medicine reach city – The Express Tribune

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Me too... otherwise the guy will be gone with the wind..

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

May i first start this post by giving my thoughts and prayers to the dead and may they rest in peace.

Next i find it unfortunate that 1 or 2 Indians have been taking a cheap shot at 1 or 2 issues we have been having recently. I expect cheap attempts from Praful as he is everything i dont expect in a rational human being, in fact as a human i regard him at the lower end. I can justify this by looking at the quality of posts he has done. Take 2 minutes out today guys to get a clear example of how to be off topic and troll check his posts.
What somewhat surprises me is the one they like to call Spark. He thinks he is a moderator and is one on IDF? If one of our mods started talking about poverty across the border and bringing up topics that are banned on here they would ban themselves. We wouldnt allow a troll of this nature to come close to moderating. One that cant even control his own tantrums - how could he expect to control others?
Its great to see a thread like this because it shows all of us how Indians hunt in packs karan pratful spark et all and troll and be off topic and generally talk sh*t. Let this thread be an example to all Pakistani and sane people this is how not to behave.
These "packs" are all obsessed with Pakistanis hence are on here having a sniff. They are the type of peoples that would look inside your toilet to see what you have eaten before.
Boy o boy i am so proud and glad Pakistan was created and i can be proud to be a Pakistani rather than be associated with Indians if the ones that are on here represent their nation! Id rather be dead than called an Indian.

the problem is more severe in india, the naxals have the potential to polarize the indian people, between haves and have not's, it shows the national failure of the indian state, to deal with poverty that they are 1 of only 2 states in the world, where Maoism is actually gaining ground.

If they don't extort poor people, bomb/damage infrastructure like schools and hospitals maybe. There have been causes when poor people poisoned the Naxalites, and even formed militias against them.

One BIG thing is they don't have a figure like Mao. And India is far to powerful for them to do a Maoist take over similar to ROC.

If they don't extort, bomb/damages infrastructure like schools and hospitals maybe. There have been causes when poor people poisoned the Naxalites, and even formed militias.

For every person in the Grey Hounds - there are ten, helping the Naxals, a fact on the ground.

For every person in the Grey Hounds - there are ten, helping the Naxals, a fact on the ground.

You guys make this to be like the Maoist take over of ROC. It's not THAT serious, though it is a issue. There is no doubt they will be eliminated, or rehabilitated. India is far to big to be taken down by some forest people that are armed with mostly semi-auto enfields.

It's similar to the drug cartels in Mexico. Ya they're big and an issue, but no doubt they'll be crushed in a rising Mexico.

Naxals are no saints, they're ruthless too.

You guys make this to be like the Maoist take over of ROC. It's not THAT serious, though it is a issue. There is no doubt they will be eliminated, or rehabilitated. India is far to big to be taken down by some forest people that are armed with mostly semi-auto enfields.

Their ideas are more dangerous than their weapons, they tell the poorest of the poor, that their children are hungry - because the indian state, wants to take their land and give it the rich, and with many of the poor and adivasis it is getting a strong appeal. That is why they are active in up to 1/3 of indian states, and that is why your PM says they are the greatest national security challenge facing independent india.

Then they go extort the poor at the same time. Bomb their hospitals and schools. Makes no sense.

You are correct, I have seen the makeshift prisons they have in the forests, they sometimes kill the relatives of govt personnel - that is wrong, I mean if someones brother is a policeman, does it make sense to kill him for his brothers perceived crime.

But they justify the murders by saying that whoever helps the govt is a class traitor and so are their families, extreme but that is their world view.

Actually they have beaten us..:cry:

We were leading with 41.6%, but now they have overtaken us with 43%..

Poverty rate: Three years on, govt decides to redraw the line – The Express Tribune

We need some catching up to do.:angry:

Pakistan's poverty rate is 17.2% as per World Bank statistics, whereas India's poverty rate is 41.6% as per World Bank statistics in its report of 2011. No need to lie about the statistics. No official source has claimed India's poverty levels are lower than Pakistan's:

India%2BPoverty%2BNREGA.jpg

A comparison of the poverty of India's states with Pakistan in the World Bank 2011 report:

India%2BPoverty%2BWB%2B2011.png

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

Funny though.. 5 FC jawans were killed in a blast a couple of days back and the thread got 7 replies in 5-6 hours.. Here 2 CRPF jawans get killed by Maoists, we are already on 34th post in under 6 hours.. And then some Pakistani troll talks of Indians being obsessed with Pakistan :lol:

You know that's not true. Maoists are killing your jawans in various Indian states everyday:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...nsurgency-news-discussion-62.html#post2171013

Pakistan's poverty rate is 17.2% as per World Bank statistics, whereas India's poverty rate is 41.6% as per World Bank statistics in its report of 2011. No need to lie about the statistics. No official source has claimed India's poverty levels are lower than Pakistan's:

A comparison of the poverty of India's states with Pakistan in the World Bank 2011 report:

Many thanks for the interesting statistics. I think its most educational.
BTW on topic my thoughts are with those lives that were lost

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

You know that's not true. Maoists are killing your jawans in various states everyday:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...nsurgency-news-discussion-62.html#post2171013

Don't burst their tiny little bubbles, that is all they live for. ;)

Back
Top Bottom