What's new

Indian Women Maoists fighters

Yes, I mocked your IQ because if you had done a little bit of research with your pea sized brain, you’d have found out that Maoist is a banned entity. They cannot hold rallies.
LOL, I usually don't talk about IQ stuff cause I believe it's a branch of racism, but since you insist, I may break my rule for you once.

World-IQ-map.jpg

Last edited:
Are you saying he got caught wanking with his pants down?

Doesn’t take much high of an IQ to do a reverse image search.
Given the dwindling nature of Maotardism in India, they are trying to compensate with pics from Maoist movements elsewhere

Either that or limitations in script provided by CCP supervisor

Given the dwindling nature of Maotardism in India, they are trying to compensate with pics from Maoist movements elsewhere

Such lapse is effective story telling should be a side effect of zero Covid policy.

Maybe their local politburo didn’t had a chance to meet and polish out the chink in the armor.

For that you’ll have to outmatch me in research papers and citations.
Sure,you can post them here and let's match.

Shhhhhhhh..........................we are all Maoists

This is from Philippines

Never realized Indian Maoists are going to be hunted by Philippine Govt

View attachment 892751
Some sources can be unclear, but the news posted are not wrong, they happened very recently. Maosim thrive in India more than everywhere else. maybe this is why you are so obsessed with him.

Tons of them on the internet, I just randomly picked a few

Back
Top Bottom