What's new

Maoist blast on NH 16, 2 dead

I have been to Chattisgarh and too see the poverty there is mind blowing, you quickly realize why the Naxals dominate these areas, The Naxals were more sophisticated than I expected them to be, they have regular indoctrination sessions with skilled political officers, there is no indian state there, the Naxals rule these areas.

Actually they have beaten us..:cry:

We were leading with 41.6%, but now they have overtaken us with 43%..

Poverty rate: Three years on, govt decides to redraw the line – The Express Tribune

We need some catching up to do.:angry:

india holds the bar incredibly low, your govt considers people on 32 rupees a day as "not poor" no wonder the Naxals are increasing in strength. 800 million people live on about 20 rupees a day, is a national disgrace, that is why the Avidasis are supporting the Naxals.

I have been to Chattisgarh and too see the poverty there is mind blowing, you quickly realize why the Naxals dominate these areas, The Naxals were more sophisticated than I expected them to be, they have regular indoctrination sessions with skilled political officers, there is no indian state there, the Naxals rule these areas.

ARe you sure talking about naxal area ?? I think you are confused between FATA, Waziristan, NWFP, Karachi etc ..etc..

lol pakistanis haave been to chatisgarh orissa,delhi,mumbai chennai..seriously grow up nab..you came to India for?...maybe medical treatment?:azn:

india hold the bar incredibly low, your govt considers people on 32 rupees a day as "not poor" no wonder the Naxals are increasing in strength.

Yes yes. Naxcells, excells, batterycells.. humans have 32 teeth... Well said bro :tup:

You mean you lived in the jungles of Chattisgarh?? Now dont talk through your hat !

lol pakistanis haave been to chatisgarh orissa,delhi,mumbai chennai..seriously grow up nab..you came to India for?...maybe medical treatment?:azn:

Pakistanis with clout can travel pretty much anywhere, all the indian police need are a few dollars.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

You mean you lived in the jungles of Chattisgarh?? Now dont talk through your hat !

No visited it, was there to see with my own eyes, this growing and serious problem, the statement of PM MMS that this was the greatest threat to indian national security warranted a looksie. :angel:

Pakistanis with clout can travel pretty much anywhere, all the indian police need are a few dollars.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

No visited it, was there to see with my own eyes, this growing and serious problem, the statement of PM MMS that this was the greatest threat to indian national security warranted a looksie. :angel:
Why did you go to Chattisgarh? So that you could rant in PDF?..
Btw Naxals problem is not even 10% of Islamic terrorism that has engulfed entire Pakistan...so take care of that first..
And let this UPA led government depart in 2014..or possibly early and Naxals should be easy to deal with..:angel:

actually i believe the death toll was at 4 indian troops....may have been an earlier headline

and i already posted this -- in ''india insurgency problem'' thread

regards

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

when did you go, and what were you doing in that God forsaken region

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

india has certainly failed to deal with it's poverty - that is why it is only 1 of two countries in the world, who has an active and growing Maoist insurgency.

an insurgency that has presence in 1/3 the country....pretty scary prospect.

even PM Singh himself admitted that the naxal insurgency is the ''single biggest threat'' to indian national security

actually i believe the death toll was at 4 indian troops....may have been an earlier headline

and i already posted this -- in ''india insurgency problem'' thread

regards

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

when did you go, and what were you doing in that God forsaken region

Went there in 2008 - was there trying to see - what all the fuss was. :)

Went there in 2008 - was there trying to see - what all the fuss was. :)

i'd be interested to see some pictures if you have any....i'd like to get an idea of the local geography

Back
Top Bottom