What's new

Maoist blast on NH 16, 2 dead

Thats like someone from Vatican travelling to Pakistan to find a church :lol:

What I saw there was shocking to say the least, the huge areas where there is no sign of the indian state, the Naxalites walk around like they own the place. Was most shocked by the Maoists tactics - they would go to a village in strength, set up their solar powered laptops and then the Political officer would give a very effective indoctrination presentation.

They had specific talks targeted at women and children, they even had a video - with Mickey Mouse in it, explaining their ideology - it was very effective, the few villagers I spoke to through a translator seemed mesmerized.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

i'd be interested to see some pictures if you have any....i'd like to get an idea of the local geography

The trip was part of an "institutional" study, let me see what I can do, the powers that be prefer that these things remain on the down-low - if you know, what I mean.

All you need to learn about the Naxals in india.

I started to laugh, when she said that it is like a civil war in India. The Media is biased against Pakistan and also exaggerating about India's strength. India is not a strong country. India is not a Great power. I hope Pakistan and China will beat India in Education, military, technology, etc. soon. She talking as if the situation in India is desperate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started to laugh, when she said that is is like a civil war in India. The Media is biased. I hope Pakistan and China will beat India in Education, military, technology, etc. soon. She talking as if the situation in India is desperate.

China already beats us in Education, Military and technology.. Pakistan, not a snowball's chance in hell ;)

China already beats us in Education, Military and technology.. Pakistan, not a snowball's chance in hell ;)

Tell yourself that enough and you might actually believe it, whatever helps you get through the night. ;)

Funny though.. 5 FC jawans were killed in a blast a couple of days back and the thread got 7 replies in 5-6 hours.. Here 2 CRPF jawans get killed by Maoists, we are already on 34th post in under 6 hours.. And then some Pakistani troll talks of Indians being obsessed with Pakistan :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Tell yourself that enough and you might actually believe it, whatever helps you get through the night. ;)

I'd rather have a soft body next to mine to get me thru the night.. ;)

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

How does India beat Pakistan in science and technology?
Do you have proof?

Check out the no of scientific patents from India and Pak in last 5 years..

Funny though.. 5 FC jawans were killed in a blast a couple of days back and the thread got 7 replies in 5-6 hours.. Here 2 CRPF jawans get killed by Maoists, we are already on 34th post in under 6 hours.. And then some Pakistani troll talks of Indians being obsessed with Pakistan :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

indians have a hard time pulling the nice chicks. We normally do much better than them ;)

LOL, YOUR COUNTRY IS IN A STATE OF CIVIL WAR. Maybe that is why western nations don't care about India, because India has already been "check-mated" by her own problems.

lol, you based your proof on publication of scientific papers? Are you joking? Why hasn't India been able to "counter" Pakistan yet in Kashmir? Why hasn't India beaten Pakistan yet. India is not better. In fact India is worse. India has three main rebellions. India has the world largest amount of poor people, India has more poor than Saharan Africa.

Now on topic, it just shows the situation in India. Guess what? there was deaths in Dantewada today.

Naxals trigger landmine blast in Dantewada, two jawans killed

Back
Top Bottom