What's new

7 police personnel killed in Maoist attack in Chhattisgarh

who are these maoist and what do they want? Just some troublemakers or driven by some political motivation?

Communist Party of India (Maoist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Naxalite–Maoist insurgency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basically, an ultra leftist group that wants to overthrow the Indian state (LOL) and establish a communist dictatorship. With themselves in power, of course. Mostly they live in jungles and remote villages and tribal areas of central India, and do hit and run attacks on policemen every now and then.

Haha idk much of these children cartoons but I'll visit this page again in future when I need to find cartoons/ animated movies for kids :angel:
o no u kno theres a thing discovered by Americans called GOOGLe where u can search anything frm cartoons to hw to becum a Daddy of a boo doll lookd like baby girl:enjoy: u she kno abt google since u live there lolss jk

u dun need to visit this page:tongue:

o no u kno theres a thing discovered by Americans called GOOGLe where u can search anything frm cartoons to hw to becum a Daddy of a boo doll lookd like baby girl:enjoy: u she kno abt google since u live there lolss jk

u dun need to visit this page:tongue:

I feel strange searching for kids cartoons before due time. But im sure by the time she is ready to watch cartoons she'll be able to do a better job searching than me. Kids at-least in US are very tech savvy. My niece just celebrated her 2nd birthday and knows youtube in and out.

Back
Top Bottom