What's new

Maoist blast on NH 16, 2 dead

Don't burst their tiny little bubbles, that is all they live for. ;)

Many thanks for the interesting statistics. I think its most educational.
BTW on topic my thoughts are with those lives that were lost

I really wanted to ignore the lies in his posts, & was able to do it in most threads, as they were off-topics anyways, but the extent of his lying really got to me. He really doesn't want to talk about India's poverty statistics with me, there is some truly appalling stuff for India in there. I've talked about it in many other threads as well, so I don't want to go any further on this one.

I really wanted to ignore the lies in his posts, & was able to do it in most threads, as they were off-topics anyways, but the extent of his lying really got to me. He really doesn't want to talk poverty statistics with me, there is some truly appalling stuff for India in there. I've talked about it in many other threads as well, so I don't want to go any further on this one.

Bilal me and you have actually seen the wretchedness of the vast majority of the people in their country with our own eyes.

Bilal me and you have actually seen the wretchedness of the vast majority of the people in their country with our own eyes.

images

Many thanks for the interesting statistics. I think its most educational.
BTW on topic my thoughts are with those lives that were lost
Those are from a blog..that Riaz Haq used to post from Haq's musings...so incredibly credible!?:azn:
Pakistans poverty is increasing day by day with no strong economic base..your country has already gone half into its grave...so better save it..India on the other hand is going good,yes we have problems and we have the means to tackle those...
You have problems..but alas you don't have the means to tackle them...whos in the pothole?..

Those are from a blog..that Riaz Haq used to post from Haq's musings...so incredibly credible!?:azn:
Pakistans poverty is increasing day by day with no strong economic base..your country has already gone half into its grave...so better save it..India on the other hand is going good,yes we have problems and we have the means to tackle those...
You have problems..but alas you don't have the means to tackle them...whos in the pothole?..

The figures & statistics are taken from the World Bank report of 2011:

http://www-wds.worldbank.org/extern...d/PDF/574280PUB0Pers1351B0Extop0ID0186890.pdf

The difference between your source & mine is that your source is MarketWatch.pk, whereas my source is an official World Bank report:

http://www-wds.worldbank.org/extern...d/PDF/574280PUB0Pers1351B0Extop0ID0186890.pdf

800px-Percentage_population_living_on_less_than_1_dollar_day_2007-2008.png

Let me give you some other poverty statistics for India:

836 million Indians live on less than Rs 20 a day - Business News - IBNLive

As per Pakistan planning commission report

According to Pakistans Planning Commission, poverty rate has jumped from 23.9 to 37.5 percent in the last three years. The commission has estimated that in 2005 there were 35.5 million people living below the poverty line but in 2008 their number increased to over 64 million. Consequently, unemployment has also increased.

Poverty in Pakistan | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

Maoists are true terrorists.. go join their band if you love them and hate the country. Our armed forces will hunt you down as well sooner or later. Bloody traitor.
Terrorist is Indian govt who is keeping vast majority of 99% Indians terrorized with its heavy handedness and policies.Poor masses of India have woken up against their exploitation by the small no. of elites and their supporter Indian govt.Maoists are the torch bearers of second struggle for freedom against the oppressive Indian govt and elites who corner all Indian wealth into their foreign bank accounts.

Terrorist is Indian govt who is keeping vast majority of 99% Indians terrorized with its heavy handedness and policies.Poor masses of India have woken up against their exploitation by the small no. of elites and their supporter Indian govt.Maoists are the torch bearers of second struggle for freedom against the oppressive Indian govt and elites who corner all Indian wealth into their foreign bank accounts.

Completely agree with you. Hope India stamp this terrorism out and sort the corruption in their politicos out. Same probs in Pakistan too! Well said Tamygu

Tamygu smell like ajtr

Young man do you have nothing to say about topic? Why do you want to troll on PDF? What pleasure do you get by trolling all day? He said something factual about the issue regarding terrorism in India and it burns you? You first detect a problem then you are half way to solving it. Good luck to India in this matter.

Back
Top Bottom