What's new

Maoist blast on NH 16, 2 dead

Terrorist is Indian govt who is keeping vast majority of 99% Indians terrorized with its heavy handedness and policies.Poor masses of India have woken up against their exploitation by the small no. of elites and their supporter Indian govt.Maoists are the torch bearers of second struggle for freedom against the oppressive Indian govt and elites who corner all Indian wealth into their foreign bank accounts.
Unfortunately for you,Maoists are being cornered day by day.
No insurgency or terrorist groups have ever succeeded against India,same is the case for friends Maoists.
Already Maoist violence has reduced a lot this year.

Young man do you have nothing to say about topic? Why do you want to troll on PDF? What pleasure do you get by trolling all day? He said something factual about the issue regarding terrorism in India and it burns you? You first detect a problem then you are half way to solving it. Good luck to India in this matter.

:lol: come on dude you don't know anything about facts.

Young man do you have nothing to say about topic? Why do you want to troll on PDF? What pleasure do you get by trolling all day? He said something factual about the issue regarding terrorism in India and it burns you? You first detect a problem then you are half way to solving it. Good luck to India in this matter.

superkaif,

99% Indians terrorized with its heavy handedness and policies.

Very factual, no? Anyway I don't think you were here for the AJTR fiasco. :lol:

Albeit, the thread started with the deaths of two security personal (RIP), but SURPRISINGLY has descended into a stick measuring contest on poverty level between India and Pakistan. Since so many accusations on the credibility of the sources are flying, I doubt that Indian media would hardly incline to exaggerate the situation.

Poverty increases in India despite GDP growth - PressTV 100719 - YouTube

Poverty along with suppression of basic human rights by the oppressive Govt gave rise to maoists.Majority of people and intellectual and liberals and human right organisations support maoists.maoists draws there strength from oppressed masses coz these are the the activists who comes from the same oppressed pool of society who at one time or the other were at receiving end of the govt. oppression.

Poverty along with suppression of basic human rights by the oppressive Govt gave rise to maoists.Majority of people and intellectual and liberals and human right organisations support maoists.maoists draws there strength from oppressed masses coz these are the the activists who comes from the same oppressed pool of society who at one time or the other were at receiving end of the govt. oppression.

Maoists don't even have 10% support from the public in polls. Worse off from the villagers whom they claim to be fighting for. While I myself despise this UPA, being an easterner, I am well aware of what the dirty Maoists want. Better change your flag, troll. Because you're not an Indian that's for sure.

Maoists don't even have 10% support from the public in polls. Worse off from the villagers whom they claim to be fighting for. While I myself despise this UPA, being an easterner, I am well aware of what the dirty Maoists want. Better change your flag, troll. Because you're not an Indian that's for sure.
And without any support from masses they have been able to control the large swathes of the country.Quite an achievement though.Now i'm sure Pakistan millitary must be envious of maoists sucess over large indian teritory without masses support(as indian claim so) what pakistani SSG could not able to do in kashmir during operation Gibraltar maoist have done it .................:)

No, there are not much but some neighbors tries to create some.

But they are certainly less then 10% of urs.

we do not named in the failed nation list :wave:

Growing .. I guess not. ULFA and khalsa have already surrendered. Our towns and cities are safe. Poverty -- you are giving us tough competition though.

Actually they have beaten us..:cry:

We were leading with 41.6%, but now they have overtaken us with 43%..

Poverty rate: Three years on, govt decides to redraw the line – The Express Tribune

We need some catching up to do.

Lets pray for more poor. Dont want the country to lag behind any.

Sh!t we need to catch up:tongue:

ARe you sure talking about naxal area ?? I think you are confused between FATA, Waziristan, NWFP, Karachi etc ..etc..

lol pakistanis haave been to chatisgarh orissa,delhi,mumbai chennai..seriously grow up nab..you came to India for?...maybe medical treatment?

Yes yes. Naxcells, excells, batterycells.. humans have 32 teeth... Well said bro :tup:

Why did you go to Chattisgarh? So that you could rant in PDF?..
Btw Naxals problem is not even 10% of Islamic terrorism that has engulfed entire Pakistan...so take care of that first..
And let this UPA led government depart in 2014..or possibly early and Naxals should be easy to deal with..:angel:

Evidence ???

Dont answer that ...:lol:

And many more

OK Bacha party. Done trolling???

This trolling would have been useful if that would have solved the decades old Maoist violence. But since it can't and you can't bring back these 2-4 soldiers back nor you can save all those uncountable soldiers and civilians who will die in Maoist violence, so in this situation just one advice to you. Grow up and get a life bachon.

And without any support from masses they have been able to control the large swathes of the country.Quite an achievement though.Now i'm sure Pakistan millitary must be envious of maoists sucess over large indian teritory without masses support(as indian claim so) what pakistani SSG could not able to do in kashmir during operation Gibraltar maoist have done it .................:)

Pray,Which large swathes of the country are under their control ?If you could let us know,We could pass it on to our security forces.Thanks!!!

Former Army Jawans turn dishwashers

10 employees at CST canteen have trudged war-torn areas, guided platoons, nursed wounds and seen atrocities up close. They now wash utensils, serve food, cook and clean

At the bustling Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, close to the outstation terminal where long distance trains arrive and depart every other minute, is one of the outlets of Jan Ahaar, the IRCTC's food chain.

Milling inside the animated eatery, you'd find a crowd of commuters, served briskly by its employees in casual clothes.

Madhukar Mahadik (49), who nursed injured jawans, and
Dharma Kadam (52), who worked extensively in Naxal-hit areas
in Assam, work in the kitchen at Jan Ahaar at CST

Merging effortlessly with the workers is a relative newcomer, Dharma Kadam. He is 52; he joined the CST canteen in July.

You wouldn't think twice of him. Unless, you ask him what he did before he took on the chores in the railway kitchen.

"When serving the Indian Army, I was posted in Assam and was responsible for giving directions to the infantry," Kadam says nonchalantly.

Kadam had served in the army for over 25 years, working extensively in the Naxal-hit areas.

His job was to guide foot soldiers across territories and paving ways for them. The man had headed platoons. "I joined the railway canteen here in July," Kadam adds.

At Jan Ahaar, there are nine others like Kadam onetime army soldiers who have battled enemies, braved rough weather, endured harsh war zones, fixed weaponry and sustained prolonged or episodic conflict involving militants and insurgency.

They do all sorts of jobs in the railway kitchens preparing food, serving passengers, waiting on tables, doing the dishes, clearing counters, cleaning and coordinating.

After age caught up with them, making it difficult for them to cope with the rigours of a defence job, they were posted at the CST canteen.

It might be hard to fathom for many, but these former servicemen bear no grudges to their current jobs and employers. Past their prime, they had to quit the army to find a suitable means of earning a livelihood.

Madhukar Mahadik and Dharma Kadam at the CST railway canteen

They were chosen by the Indian Railways (IR) after they filled a form, underwent medical tests, and supplied details of what jobs they could perform.

It's a worthy job
Another jawan, Madhukar Mahadik (49), now coordinates the food orders served to commuters who drop by for refreshments at Jan Ahaar.

This Badlapur resident's job in the army was to nurse injured jawans fighting at the warfront.

"I have seen many severely injured and dead soldiers in the war. I was in the medical department and used to assist doctors," said Mahadik.

For reasons of age, job security and sustenance, these ex-army men have taken up the chores they were allotted by the IR. But they do not think any less of what they do.

"I feel that in the IR kitchen, I am doing a worthy job by serving people." He was based in Secunderabad before he retired from the army.

Most of these ex-servicemen have joined the Class IV category of employees, in the pay band of around Rs 12,000 a month.

Ramesh Shinde is a cook now at the canteen. In his prime, he was in the engineering department of the Indian Army where he worked as a mechanic.

"It was a huge team and we were involved in tending to ammunition and repairing gadgets," said Shinde. He served the country for nearly 24 years.

There are no signs of regret or longing in the tone of these men. "Many people come to the canteen during the day. I am happy with the work I'm doing now.

After all we are working in the public sector and there is some sort of job security here," said Ramesh Kharat, who used to transport jawans from point to point, especially in the ULFA infested areas.

He now waits on tables, serving food and water to customers. A resident of Vithalwadi, he joined the railways in June.

Working six days a week, these former men-in-uniform personify the tenet that no job is too small, those working with them feel.

"They are ex-servicemen who are working in different departments in the railways," said V Malegaonkar, chief PRO, Central Railway.

^^^^ It's a story as old as the Army itself.Grunts finish their stint with the Army,Drink away their savings and pensions and then are forced to do odd jobs to survive.My father helped some of them get jobs as watchmen for ex-officer's bungalows as well.What's the relevance of the same to the article at hand?

Return to the topic.
The next person with another off topic post will get banned, NO infractions.. a straight BAN.

The problem is corrupt government who scams NOT oppresses. This douchebag is talking something that he's not even aware of. I am from a region that has seen Communist shyte at its peak at one stage (around my state). Just because you like the concept of Maoist problem inside India doesn't mean whatever Tamygu is talking is relevant. And he's a stupid false flagger. No Indian will ever support those murderers.

No one does except poor far flung villages who are terrorized by these lunatics into submission or suffer death.

Albeit, the thread started with the deaths of two security personal (RIP), but SURPRISINGLY has descended into a stick measuring contest on poverty level between India and Pakistan. Since so many accusations on the credibility of the sources are flying, I doubt that Indian media would hardly incline to exaggerate the situation.

Poverty increases in India despite GDP growth - PressTV 100719 - YouTube

If people keep having unlimited kids this is waht will happen. During my grandfather's time, we were farmers in Sikkim in those days. He had 8 sons (yes I have 7 uncles). However, this generation was sensible enough because their generation suffered from significant deprivation despite owning land and having fields. SO each of them had no more than 2 kids making a total of 10 children out of 7 men. Today, we have become upper middle class category with reasonable income in which we can afford basic luxuries of life. My grandfather was only limitedly educated but despite that he encouraged all his sons to study hard. He sent 4 of my uncles are successful engineers, 2 have migrated to Europe long back and my father successfully completed his studies in USSR and gave me and my brother a good life.

The reason why I told you about myself is because, these Maoist scum and their terrorist supporters actually try to brainwash the classes of the type my grandfather is. Who taught my uncles and father about sensibility of less kids? No one. Yet they did. The rural people are ALWAYS advised by government through thousands of programs on radio (all have one at least) that "Chhota parivar, sukhi parivar". But the males' egos after drinking daily gets inflated like elephants and they keep having kids. Ultimately they die drinking the poisonous country-made liquor and leave their poor wives and dozens of kids on the streets to continue the cycle of poverty.

I partially agree with Chinese method of clampdown and despite it may sound discriminatory, this has to be applicable to lower class of income levels once they've had 1-2 kids. SO why blame the government lone? I am not supporting this scum UPA government. I myself hate it, but there are people also responsible for their misery.

People are equally responsible for poverty apart from this scam government. I myself pray that I get sensibility to have maximum of two children after my marriage which will not only give them better lives but also make my life easier and the life of my partner. Entire South Asia has this problem, especially the so-called "religious" men who are doing their own countries a great disservice by overpopulation.

What large territory are you talking about, flagger? The same old outdated map from the early 2000s that was inflated by Roys and now down to boot :lol:? 99% Indians hate politics in dirty sense. If they were really in that bad shape, Maoists would be ruling the country. WHy do you think they aren't? How difficult do you think it is to oust this joker party? If it came to people's power, not even 24 hours.

Maoists are dying, ULFA is already splintered, factionalized and warring with each other. KLA, PWG, etc are all dying one by one as opportunity strikes the deprived in them. Only NSCN and NSCM terrorists are left which are being flattened by SF-21 already.

But I understand your hate since you're just a false flagger.

Back
Top Bottom