What's new

Many Bangladeshis have Turkic admixture

Status
Not open for further replies.
A kid from my family, Calling all Bengalis Dark from watching cricket players is too much.....
2015_02_19_144_2285e94b34c4a29189b6_1.jpg

Sir why are you trying to prove something that is not true ie (Bengalis are fair), once again nothing wrong with being dark, dark does not mean ugly ie asif azim or dumb ie indian mathematical genius ramanujan
kudos sir

Some Bangladeshis probably have Turkic ancestry (after all who would say Bahadur Shah Zafar belong to the line of Timur and Chengiz) but there was never even remotely any large scale settlement of Turkic people into Bengal (its geographically at the extreme other end of South Asia than from where Turkic people came i.e. the Khyber and Bolan Pass). The vast majority of Bengalis hence have no Turkic ancestry.

Some Bangladeshis probably have Turkic ancestry (after all who would say Bahadur Shah Zafar belong to the line of Timur and Chengiz) but there was never even remotely any large scale settlement of Turkic people into Bengal (its geographically at the extreme other end of South Asia than from where Turkic people came i.e. the Khyber and Bolan Pass). The vast majority of Bengalis hence have no Turkic ancestry.
Once they came into the Subcontinent it was easy for them to move withn it. You have to remember Bangladesh is a very fertile part of the world, always had a strong economy which made invaders come in to exploit it. Why do you think the Brits had stationed in Bengal? Exactly for those reasons, to take advantage of the fertile soil and exploit the economy for trade. It is well known fact the first Turks arrived in the 12th century. When we talk about Turks here I do not mean Anatolian but Central Asian.

i do not get the point of this tread......
Bangladeshis come in variety of shades and sizes..... what is the big deal.... every family has people who are very fair to very dark..... we and our history is a melting pot of different history and peoples....

Its quite sad to see people ascribing value to the amount of melanin in ones skin... grow up

Bhai, these guys come onto our land and try stealing from us. One day my cousin chucked a rock and hit one on the head and the bangla started begging for his life haha. It is harder to spot them in the night because they are so kala
You lots are the weight holding India down you beggars. Shittest state in India. Your own people look down on you.
Well You are dark (not that their is anything wrong with that) and you do have a small flatish nose ,once again nothing wrong with that, infact you were a decent looking kid.
kudos
Show us a pic of you darkie

Stop doing that, remember what Indians from other states say about Biharis.
I was stating fact, other people say that about bhaiyyas aka low caste Biharis. Anyway, I wasn't saying anything about Pakistan. Biharis have plenty of experience with Bangladeshi scum.

You lots are the weight holding India down you beggars. Shittest state in India. Your own people look down on you.

Listen Bangladeshi, tell your people to leave our state. If it's so shit then why are you idiots coming here and stealing from other people's land? We have the most guns in India, no one can come to Bihar and say that to us. We look down on every other Indian.

It's not always straightforward to explain these things. But I find these two Mediterenean guys would pass better in Bangladesh than the Kashmiris pictured in the bottom two images, even though Kashmir is a lot closer.

View attachment 194649

View attachment 194650

View attachment 194652

View attachment 194653

It's not straightforward as that. Indo-Aryans did come through the Northwest, I am not denying that, but it is said they later moved on to more fertile regions. For example, Bengali Brahmins have the highest concentration of the haplogroup R1a1, which is attributed to the Indo-Aryan movement into the Subcontinent, from likely Central Asian region. The Caucasoid admixture in people of the Northwest India seems more Iranic to be honest.

I agreed about Turk admixture in Bengalis because there is posiblity but that first guy look very med. I don't know about bangladesh but he can't pass in Pakistan. Because lighter skinned Pakistanis give different vibes. Those Kashmiris you posted fit better in Pakistan.

I was stating fact, other people say that about bhaiyyas aka low caste Biharis. Anyway, I wasn't saying anything about Pakistan. Biharis have plenty of experience with Bangladeshi scum.

Wat? I think people call every UP/Bihari bhaiya, nothing to do with caste. In fact bhaiya is honourable word, it means brother.

I agreed about Turk admixture in Bengalis because there is posiblity but that first guy look very med. I don't know about bangladesh but he can't pass in Pakistan. Because lighter skinned Pakistanis give different vibes.

Wat? I think people call every UP/Bihari bhaiya, nothing to do with caste. In fact bhaiya is honourable word, it means brother.
Only Eastern UP and Southern Biharis are called it. They have a funny accent and say bhaiya at the end of every sentence. That's were it comes from. When I go to Delhi I never get called Bhaiya because I have a Mithila accent instead of a Bhojpuri accent.

Oh Jay Jay have I touched a raw nerve or something, So you dont like Darkies, admit it, it is you who is insecure about your appearance trying to project yourself as fair btw i did not ask you to post your pic and this thread is about bengalis not a jat from kashmir so i will decline your offer of posting my pic
kudos angry freind

Guys stop calling each other darkies. :-)
Its jay the fair skinned bengali calling me the kashmiri jat a darkie (I referred to him as being dark and stated their is nothing wrong with that and his appearance yet he responded with the word darkie in regards to myself).
Kudos ghenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom