What's new

Many Bangladeshis have Turkic admixture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen any Bangladeshi that looks Somali but who knows there maybe one or two here and there. However, I have seen a few Bangladeshis that look sort of Yemeni (although Yemenis themselves vary in looks).

Yemenis look different than bengalis, bengalis have their own unique look ie very dark, small flat nose (yemenis have larger hooked noses) and filipino like cheeks, and slight slint to their eyes. Typical example of this would be Carlos Queiroz
Kudos tahsin

Yemenis look different than bengalis, bengalis have their own unique look ie very dark, small flat nose (yemenis have larger hooked noses) and filipino like cheeks, and slight slint to their eyes. Typical example of this would be Carlos Queiroz
Kudos tahsin
image.jpg

Here's a pic of me as a little kid, most sylhet I Bengalis look like this. Pretty much the opposite of everything you said.

Many Yemenis have some African influence on their looks. I think out of Middle Eastern people, Turks from Turkey look the most European in general.

image.jpg

View attachment 194809

Here's a pic of me as a little kid, most sylhet I Bengalis look like this. Pretty much the opposite of everything you said.
Well You are dark (not that their is anything wrong with that) and you do have a small flatish nose ,once again nothing wrong with that, infact you were a decent looking kid.
kudos

Many Yemenis have some African influence on their looks. I think out of Middle Eastern people, Turks from Turkey look the most European in general.

View attachment 194814
I am not saying he shows African admixture on his looks but some Yemenis do. I just put up a photo of a famous Yemeni since we were talking about Yemenis.

Anyway, this is getting out of hand debating petty stuff. Mod(s), I am requesting a self ban please and a delete of all my threads/posts.

Thanks

I am not saying he shows African admixture on his looks but some Yemenis do. I just put up a photo of a famous Yemeni since we were talking about Yemenis.

Anyway, this is getting out of hand debating petty stuff. Mod(s), I am requesting a self ban please and a delete of all my threads/posts.

Thanks
Tahsin please also request an eyetest at your local optician because you sir have a severe case of myopia. LOL

Yeah,keep doing that,cause it suits you the best bigot.
Last time I checked their were no pakistanis begging In Bangladesh however go to karach and well ......enuf said
have a good day sir

Last time I checked their were no pakistanis begging In Bangladesh however go to karach and well ......enuf said
have a good day sir

Well,I wouldn't know since I'm neither a Pakistani nor a Bangladeshi.But from the way you giving your 'expert opinion' about how they look,it seems you are a bigot,even if it is on a sub conscious level.Have a good night sire.

Well You are dark (not that their is anything wrong with that) and you do have a small flatish nose ,once again nothing wrong with that, infact you were a decent looking kid.
kudos

A kid from my family, Calling all Bengalis Dark from watching cricket players is too much.....
2015_02_19_144_2285e94b34c4a29189b6_1.jpg

I dont know what Bengalis look like...but some posters here sure do look like idiots to me!

This is funny, in Bihar we call Banglas Kala chooha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom