What's new

Many Bangladeshis have Turkic admixture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its jay the fair skinned bengali calling me the kashmiri jat a darkie (I referred to him as being dark and stated their is nothing wrong with that and his appearance yet he responded with the word darkie in regards to myself).
Kudos ghenda
Bhai, the only fair skinned member of the Bangladesh cricket team is of Bihari descent LOL
image.jpg

I suppose he is fair skinned by bengali standards

Oh Jay Jay have I touched a raw nerve or something, So you dont like Darkies, admit it, it is you who is insecure about your appearance trying to project yourself as fair btw i did not ask you to post your pic and this thread is about bengalis not a jat from kashmir so i will decline your offer of posting my pic
kudos angry freind
Lol do you think that being a jatt from Kashmir makes any difference to me?
Haha ok darky jatt boy.
Kudos imbecile

Now i really did touch a raw nerve hahaha
Go find another playmate, your imbecilic rants are putting me off
Kudos Bangla sahib

You lots are the weight holding India down you beggars. Shittest state in India. Your own people look down on you.

Show us a pic of you darkie

Egureh thahokh, emno mookh bon khorbo neh..We know what happens when '**** bashing' initiates lmao..

Bhai, the only fair skinned member of the Bangladesh cricket team is of Bihari descent LOL
View attachment 194849
Yesterday in my opening images I showed Bangladeshis that were much fairer looking than this cricketer. They were much fairer and people thought a few of them even looked sort of European.

Last edited:
I showed Bangladeshis that were much fairer looking than this cricketer. They were much fairer and people thought a few of them even looked sort of European.
But look at his sharp features, very rare in Bangladesh and only found in Brahmins and Biharis in BD. It is a sad fact. There was a genetic test on my caste(Bhumihar). We had similar results to some Punjabi and Rajasthani groups so i am sorry for you.

Egureh thahokh, emno mookh bon khorbo neh..We know what happens when '**** bashing' initiates lmao..
Ita manush bozon Tara shob taki bala. It pisses me off so much. Okhon bozi ami kheneh most bangla manush ita indianre balafain na. Tarar adha khan country Khala siksa are boya ze shundor matra

These guys are more Europoid ooking than that cricketer, not that they look outright European of course. Some of them are sort of Med looking in a way.

image.jpg

Bhai, these guys come onto our land and try stealing from us. One day my cousin chucked a rock and hit one on the head and the bangla started begging for his life haha. It is harder to spot them in the night because they are so kala
You lots are the weight holding India down you beggars. Shittest state in India. Your own people look down on you.

Show us a pic of you darkie

Good come back man, let the show begin. :pop::pop:

Ita manush bozon Tara shob taki bala. It pisses me off so much. Okhon bozi ami kheneh most bangla manush ita indianre balafain na. Tarar adha khan country Khala siksa are boya ze shundor matra

These guys are all computer technicians in real life, where has all this talk come from?? Lmao. Asta buleh makhal, gariyar fwain.

We know what happens when White man run up in your areas, can't fend for yourself. Anyways, @tahsin, bhaizan what is up with this forum close it down you are only embarassing us. It is irrelevant to this forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom