What's new

Many Bangladeshis have Turkic admixture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pura lol. Haste haste pet betha hoe gelo. @BDforever what can we do with this joker. See the face in tupi.

@waz can we get this thread closed. With ban of this user @tahsin See his threads are always rediculous.
Plz check.
Honestly speaking these two guys would pass better in Bangladesh than the Kashmiris pictured would.

LMAO....the self hate is amazing...be proud of your color, your skin , your roots. The British and other invaders have left long ago, grow a pair will you ?

This Middle Easterner also looks very Bangladeshi to me at first glance.

image.jpg

Bangladesh did have significant settlement of Turks, Afghans and Iranians during the Muslim rule of South Asia. They have all mixed into the genepool.

Last edited:
Hey Tahsin guy,Please spare us from your Turkic aryan mumbo jumbo bullshit.We are least concerned about our look and we do not give a crap whether we look aryan, dravidian, african, Martian,Reptilian or whatever else.We are more concerned about our political stability,Economy,defence and welfare of our people.

If you have anything to say about this things than engage in discussion otherwise shut up.After all it is a defence forum not some lunatic's platform to do mental masterbation about race,ethnicity,look etc.

hey-you-shut-up-obama-graphic.jpg

Begum is a turkish word

All the Bangladeshi women born before 70 has begum in their name such as Hasina Begum, Khalida Begum, Sultana Begum, Sufia Begum, Taslima Begum.

Hence , Bangladeshis are a turkic nation. [ PROVED]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Photos of Random Bangladeshis living in Villages

UK-volunteers-of-ICS-programme-joint-at-relief-distribution.jpg

Last edited:
This Middle Easterner also looks very Bangladeshi to me at first glance.

View attachment 194665

Bangladesh did have significant settlement of Turks, Afghans and Iranians during the Muslim rule of South Asia. They have all mixed into the genepool.

In one previous post you sai Pak have afghan admixture ? Really .. We have like 6 crore ethnic Afghans or Pashtuns.. Apart from Turkic tribes like Qazalbash (Yahya Khan was a Qazalbash),Chugtais,etc.

I have seen some Hyderabadi Muslims from South India that look to have some Turkic or Afghan elements to them. And given Hyderabad was for quite longtime one of the areas of Mughal settlements, it should not really come as a surprise.

Begum is a turkish word

All the Bangladeshi women born before 70 has begum in their name such as Hasina Begum, Khalida Begum, Sultana Begum, Sufia Begum, Taslima Begum.

Hence , Bangladeshis are a turkic nation. [ PROVED]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Photos of Random Bangladeshis living in Villages

UK-volunteers-of-ICS-programme-joint-at-relief-distribution.jpg

These are white people, not Bangladeshis.

I have seen some Hyderabadi Muslims from South India that look to have some Turkic or Afghan elements to them. And given Hyderabad was for quite longtime one of the areas of Mughal settlements, it should not really come as a surprise.

This is true, Hydrabadi muslims look very different from hindus. Even hindus know this fact very well. You go to Gujarat, Bihar, UP, Hydrabad etc and muslims will standout among natives of area. The reason is central asian decendents of pashtuns, turks etc

I see why some Bangladeshis are criminal minded. @Md Akmal once said all the thieves murders and rebels of muslim empires of sub continent used to hide in present BD area. Difficult tarrain to catch prisoners. They must have produced a lot. But wait genetical research never claimed such bs.

@ I did not said so ? However, I said that due to the existence of numerous rivers in East Bengal many of the Muslim political fugitives of Northern India as well as Middle East took shelter in Bengal. Muslim political fugitives does not necessarily mean thieves and murderers. By the way who has done this genetical research and when ? Can we know that ? If it is done by the dada bhai then I have a doubt ?

@ You are saying that I am criminal minded ? How come ? "Na bhai eta thik na, mey bhohat hi shareef hu !". What ever I am saying is not complete bulshit. Definitely there is some truth in it.

@ @bongbang, you are still kit in this subject. Blood matters a lot on the human behavior and attitude. I give you a simple question, why the peoples of Satkhira, Jheinaida, Jessore, Chuadanda, Chapai, Nawabganj, Rajshahi, Noagaon, Bogra, Joypurhat etc are so desperate against Awami Leaque and hence out and out anti-India ????? The reason behind may be the people of these border areas of Khulna Division mostly came from India and they had a real teste of riot of 1946, 1948 and 1953/54. Most of the people of Nowabganj and Rajshahi came from greater Maldaha district. Most of the people of this region belongs to Afgan blood and more specific to "Sher Shah Suri". See their languages, " Ha jee,ami ki korbo, amar monta mane, hao sha ta mane na jee " ( What can I do ! I can hold my mind but can't control my sword ). The story goes like that most of these people were collaborated with the Pakistani forces and became a "Sachcha Sepahi" of United Pakistan. After independence many of them became the victim of Awami Leaque govt. Another thing I have observed among these people that either they support BNP or Jammat but never never support Awami Leaque. I think let's call it a day. If you want I can continue also-------

Good for them!!! I liked bengali large eyed women just fine without the turkish milawat.

On another site some people thought a few of the guys I posted in the first post were sort of Chechen looking or from approximately that region of the world. I didn't tell them where they from of course.

I am not claiming Arab blood as that would be illogical. Arabs never really appeared in Bangladesh but I do know Turks did come.

View attachment 194635

If you know your history you will know that Punjab and the Northwest region always had a very high proportion of lower castes. I have seen plenty of Pakistanis that almost look half black. Many Sikhs also seem heavily veddoid. I have seen plenty of Tamils that sort of can pass in Pakistan as well. For example, Aziz Ansari, the US based comedian of Tamil parentage, could easily pass as Pakistani.

Interestingly, a professional anthropologist spent several months in Bangladesh and came to the conclusion that majority of Bangladeshis were Indo-Aryans with localised admixture (whatever that means). He also went on to say that some looked European and some Asian (similar to Far East). When he says some looked European and some Asian, I don't think he means outright but rather similar. When I look at certain Europeans like Carlos Queiroz or Tony Meo I sort of think they could pass in Bangladesh.

First even the lowest castes folks like marasis and heck even mussalis are in general lighter than bengalis, when I meant regular punjabi I mean jats, gujjars ,arains ,maliks , rajputs ie. and when you see darks amongst theses castes, still they look completely different than bengalis, for starters most have large longish noses , I have never met a bangali who had even a remotely long nose, hope you can spot the difference because I doubt it due to your comments on carlos quiroz who looks more like persian than he does northern punjabi ( who happen to be the lightest indic people) let alone a banglo lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom