What's new

Many Bangladeshis have Turkic admixture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post deleted.

Last edited:
Lol. How would Pakistanis pass on Turkic admixture when it was part of Pakistan for only couple of decades and when Pakistanis do not have Turkic admixture themselves, though they might have some Afghan admixture.Turks did rule Bangladesh for a long time starting in the 12th century. I think many Bangladeshis actually look sort of Med, like Italian. Interestingly, my mum sometimes says "Italian people look like our people" when she sees them come on TV. She has said it about three times in the last two years, each time instinctively. To her a Bengali is a Bengali, she couldn't care less how a Bengali looks like, but the fact that she said it instinctively must mean something. She doesn't mean outright but sort of Italian looking. To be honest, I have seen many do have a pseudo Italian/Med look.

Bangladeshis are essentially a mix of Indo-Aryan, Dravidian with a bit of Turkic and a bit of Burmese all mixed into the genepool. There is also some regional variation within that. We know, due to a the Bengal region being very fertile (The Gangetic Plains), a large number of Rig Vedic Aryans (Indo -Aryans not Indo-Iranians) settled in Bangladesh.

I think many Bangladeshis actually look sort of Med, like Italian.

I've seen many Bangladeshis that look Scandinavian. Bangladesh was ruled by the Danish kingdom from 14th-17th century they set up a Danish colony there.

I've seen many Bangladeshis that look Scandinavian. Bangladesh was ruled by the Danish kingdom from 14th-17th century they set up a Danish colony there.
Do not misquote me. I explain in the above post what I mean.

Bonglodosh PM.png

Average_Bonglo.png

I made these myself, enjoy!

Last edited:
Many Arabs I've seen tend to sort of look like this. There doesn't appear to be a lot of Aryan influence on him and yet he probably looks closer to Europeans than South Asians do. It's very complex and difficult to explain.

image.jpg

Many Arabs I've seen tend to sort of look like this. There doesn't appear to be a lot of Aryan influence on him and yet he probably looks closer to Europeans than South Asians do. It's very complex and difficult to explain.

View attachment 194586
Why are bangladeshis ashamed of their desi genes?

Bangladesh was always heavily populated since the ancient times. I have read that in 1650 AD Bangladesh region had already 10 million population.Entire world had at that time 500 million peoples.So 2 percent of the world population lived here in 1650s, same percentage of the present.So if we suppose few thousand turkic from central asia migrated many hundred years ago and than they altered millions of bengali gene in significant ways it would be a ridiculous assumption.
Considering the distance between central asia and Bangladesh and difficulty of journey at that time it would be foolish to think that torrential amount of central asian migrated here.

I have never seen this type of discussion happening in any Bangladeshi media.Only in PDF some poster are obsessed with this idea.I do not know what are their insecurities in pure bengali ethnicity.

Turkic admixture is claimed by muslims all over eastern parts of India from Bengal, Hyderabad to Tamilnadu. Thulukkar - although looks like average Tamil also claims Turkic admixture. 5-6 decades back they even wore Ottoman hats(Fez) to imagine they are turkic people. Just like today when many wear Saudi attire, back then it was turkic dress code that attracted these Muslims. It seems they fancy Arabs and Turks.
Thulukkar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rawther: Rawthers / Rowthers Of Kerala
History of Kerala Muslims...: Ravuthers of Kerala

Last edited:

View attachment 194586
I have never met a bengali who could pass off as a regular punjabi let alone Italians or central asians lol what skunk have you been smoking. Bengalis are extremely dark with a slight slint to their eyes, thats how i differentiate them from tamils, not that their is anything wrong with having this appearance.
kudos tahsin

Now it all makes sense!

For the last one year, every time I looked into the mirror I've kept asking myself "Who's this Turk"? Now I get it! My genes have expressed themselves! :D

I assume some migrant Bangladeshi become race conscious living in foreign countries.Otherwise this admixture bullshit never discuss by the bangladeshi people living in Bangladesh.

I request Pakistani members to not make any crude remarks on this thread.

Tanz kar ne main hum baray ne ho jae ge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom