What's new

Many Bangladeshis have Turkic admixture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a nation of bastards, we have negro genes as well, as well as mongol genes.This thread is stupid

Post deleted.
since late Saudi Arabian king refuged you to be as arab and also suggested not to call yourself as arab which hurt your feelings, now trying to be turk ? so much identity crisis ?
hapssh.gif

Bangladeshis have caucasian genes also. That's why they are so fair and blond unlike the rest of the South Asians. Bangladeshis should migrate to Europe and leave this land for the original inhabitants :lol:. India and Pakistan can then split this land up and end all wars.
Bangladeshis are average south asian like neighbouring west bengal,Bihar etc.No bangladeshi is dying to become turkic arab or whatever else.OP is a loony sitting in east london on welfare with a lot of spare times,so he is having delusion about his identity.Bangladeshis are more concerned about political economic progress of the country than this admixture bullshit.Average Bangladeshis on the street are proud to native language and culture.

On another site some people thought a few of the guys I posted in the first post were sort of Chechen looking or from approximately that region of the world. I didn't tell them where they from of course.

I am not claiming Arab blood as that would be illogical. Arabs never really appeared in Bangladesh but I do know Turks did come.

image.jpg

I have never met a bengali who could pass off as a regular punjabi let alone Italians or central asians lol what skunk have you been smoking. Bengalis are extremely dark with a slight slint to their eyes, thats how i differentiate them from tamils, not that their is anything wrong with having this appearance.
kudos tahsin
If you know your history you will know that Punjab and the Northwest region always had a very high proportion of lower castes. I have seen plenty of Pakistanis that almost look half black. Many Sikhs also seem heavily veddoid. I have seen plenty of Tamils that sort of can pass in Pakistan as well. For example, Aziz Ansari, the US based comedian of Tamil parentage, could easily pass as Pakistani.

Interestingly, a professional anthropologist spent several months in Bangladesh and came to the conclusion that majority of Bangladeshis were Indo-Aryans with localised admixture (whatever that means). He also went on to say that some looked European and some Asian (similar to Far East). When he says some looked European and some Asian, I don't think he means outright but rather similar. When I look at certain Europeans like Carlos Queiroz or Tony Meo I sort of think they could pass in Bangladesh.

Last edited:
If you know your history you will know that Punjab and the Northwest region always had a very high proportion of lower castes. I have seen plenty of Pakistanis that almost look half black. Many Sikhs also seem heavily veddoid. I have seen plenty of Tamils that sort of can pass in Pakistan as well. For example, Aziz Ansari, the US based comedian of Tamil parentage, could easily pass as Pakistani.

Interestingly, a professional anthropologist spent several months in Bangladesh and came to the conclusion that majority of Bangladeshis were Indo-Aryans with localised admixture (whatever that means). He also went on to say that some looked European and some Asian (similar to Far East). When he says some looked European and some Asian, I don't think he means outright but rather similar. When I look at certain Europeans like Carlos Queiroz or Tony Meo I sort of think they could pass in Bangladesh.

@HttpError get a load of this guy. Apparently Punjabis are darker than Aryan bonglos

@HttpError get a load of this guy. Apparently Punjabis are darker than Aryan bonglos
Not saying that. There were two Caucasoid groups that came into the Subcontinent, in both cases through the Northwest. The first is what we call Rig Vedic Aryans (Indo-Aryans) and they settled mostly along the Eastern Gangetic Plains because the land there was much more fertile than the Western regions of South Asia. Of course, they mixed with local inhabitants so are no longer Indo-Aryans technically. Then there was an Indo-Iranian group that settled mostly along the Northwest, like Punjab. When we talk about these particular settlements they were not recent but thousands of years ago.

Typical jamaati problem:rofl: hey jamaatis stop worrying we know you guys are foreigners ;) and we Bangladeshis will be more than happy if you guys return to your father(;))land :-)

Not saying that. There were two Caucasoid groups that came into the Subcontinent, in both cases through the Northwest. The first is what we call Rig Vedic Aryans (Indo-Aryans) and they settled mostly along the Eastern Gangetic Plains because the land there was much more fertile than the Western regions of South Asia. Of course, they mixed with local inhabitants so are no longer Indo-Aryans technically. Then there was an Indo-Iranian group that settled mostly along the Northwest, like Punjab. When we talk about these particular settlements they were not recent but thousands of years ago.

Are you trolling us? The Aryans settled in Punjab. The Vedas speak about Punjabi rivers of Indus, Sutlej, Ravi, Chenab, Jhelum, Beas, and Saraswati. I wasn't aware those rivers were in bangla desh. The Vedas clearly describe Punjab so stop stealing our culture and our identity, tyvm.

It is one of the oldest extant texts in any Indo-European language.[3] Philological and linguistic evidence indicate that the Rigveda was composed in the north-western region of the Indian Subcontinent, most likely between c. 1500–1200 BCE,[4][5][6] though a wider approximation of c. 1700–1100 BCE has also been given.[7][8][note 2]

LOL after reading that I want to die :rofl::rofl::rofl:, I think he had to much muchi yesterday as BD won Against Afg.

BTW is he for real ? that BD looks European:cheesy::cheesy: ?

I think he has not seen real Punjabis, the most fair people I ever saw from India were always Punjabis or People from Northern Area. I don't even have to talk about Pakistani side.

LOL after reading that I want to die :rofl::rofl::rofl:, I think he had to much muchi yesterday as BD won Against Afg.

BTW is he for real ? that BD looks European:cheesy::cheesy: ?

That's why they are acting up. They beat a Pathan in cricket, now they think they were conquerors, saale. If tomorrow they beat Australia, he is going to open a thread how Britannia's Rani is Hasina's sister and Bonglos come from Scotland because dhotis are kilts.

kilt.png

It's not always straightforward to explain these things. But I find these two Mediterenean guys would pass better in Bangladesh than the Kashmiris pictured in the bottom two images, even though Kashmir is a lot closer.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Are you trolling us? The Aryans settled in Punjab. The Vedas speak about Punjabi rivers of Indus, Sutlej, Ravi, Chenab, Jhelum, Beas, and Saraswati. I wasn't aware those rivers were in bangla desh. The Vedas clearly describe Punjab so stop stealing our culture and our identity, tyvm.
It's not straightforward as that. Indo-Aryans did come through the Northwest, I am not denying that, but it is said they later moved on to more fertile regions. For example, Bengali Brahmins have the highest concentration of the haplogroup R1a1, which is attributed to the Indo-Aryan movement into the Subcontinent, from likely Central Asian region. The Caucasoid admixture in people of the Northwest India seems more Iranic to be honest.

It's not always straightforward to explain these things. But I find these two Mediterenean guys would pass better in Bangladesh than the Kashmiris pictured in the bottom two images, even though Kashmir is a lot closer.

View attachment 194649

View attachment 194650

View attachment 194652

View attachment 194653

It's not straightforward as that. Indo-Aryans did come through the Northwest, I am not denying that, but it is said they later moved on to more fertile regions. For example, Bengali Brahmins have the highest concentration of the haplogroup R1a1, which is attributed to the Indo-Aryan movement into the Subcontinent, from likely Central Asian region. The Caucasoid admixture in people of the Northwest India seems more Iranic to be honest.

Pura lol. Haste haste pet betha hoe gelo. @BDforever what can we do with this joker. See the face in tupi.

@waz can we get this thread closed. With ban of this user @tahsin See his threads are always rediculous.
Plz check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom