What's new

Make South India a separate country

South Indians don't look like north Indians and both don't like north eastern Indians ... as such India should be broke into 3 separate countries.
Lol. I am a south Indian and do not want a separation nor anyone I know want it. Except for fake Pakistani propagandists. But South (comprising of 5 states and 2 union territories) has a GDP of a $1 trillion dollars with 250 million population. India would look like Pakistan in per capita terms without South.

A little OT but isn’t South India very very hot?

Lol. I am a south Indian and do not want a separation nor anyone I know want it. Except for fake Pakistani propagandists. But South (comprising of 5 states and 2 union territories) has a GDP of a $1 trillion dollars with 250 million population. India would look like Pakistan in per capita terms without South.

i agree.. having a country called Malabaristan is funny

image_1200x900.jpg

444.jpg

Last edited:

@SouthSeparation is a Twitter Account to educate South Indians that they can create their own country without having to deal with North India.

Despite @manlion persistent efforts to declare a Dravidian empire by posting about it in the powerfull halls of pdf, his revolution like his supposed Dravidian language skills, remain nonexistent.

Mayhaps we can derive some positivity from your posts. It's very rare to see a fantasy personality disorder with a strain of denial to deal with reality mixed in, psychologically a case study could be made to help those with similar afflictions.

Last edited:

@SouthSeparation is a Twitter Account to educate South Indians that they can create their own country without having to deal with North India.

I am a South Indian and nope, we don't want a separate country. I lived in 3 South Indian states (given Telangana is now a separate state) before moving to the US and no one that I ever met even remotely thinks on those lines. Your efforts are futile given you create a South Indian separation thread every once in a while which is a waste of bandwidth

and weren't you the one who pretended to be a Tamilian but used google translate to understand and respond a while ago?

A little OT but isn’t South India very very hot?
Winters don't get as cold as North but summer temps are still in line with the Central, West & North except that the coastal areas get quite sultry

South Indians don't look like norhttps://twitter.com/SouthSeparation/status/1274575883160834050?s=20h Indians and both don't like north eastern Indians ... as suct India should be broke into 3 separate countries.

Not just 3, more the marrier

South Indian especially Tamils, unlike the rest of the other South Indians have strong affiliation to their Dravidian Identity and culture , and vast majority are anti indian (what have they in common with cow belt sanghis ?). NE Indians (Ladakh or have Nagaland etc) no relevance to Tamils, furthermore these voiceless NE people dont impose their hegemony on Tamils

I cant speak for the rest of the other South Indians, living under 70 yrs of indian slavery

This poster srskmr is a butt hurt Malayali living in Australia, Malayalis are known to extremely pro Indian and anti Tamil, they live in denial, despising their Tamil roots and take on a false neo-Aryan/Nazi identity

Most of te Tamils poster in PDF (there are a few lurking around) are sangis or Telegus from Tamilnadu (around 30 % of Tamilnadu pop is non Tamil)

Not quite.

Sikhs have a decades long campaign to liberate themselves from Brahmin-Baniya hegemony.
85006233_1367889610079204_8128725911240441856_n.jpg

Karnatakam and Andhra/Telengana apes the North.

Tamils hold true to their Dravidian identity.

Malayalis hold true to their unique Arya-Dravidian identity that evolved over centuries geographically separated from India. Malayalam is the only living mainstream language that uses heavy uncorrupted Samskritam (Sanskrit in idiot parlance), unlike say Hindi, which butchers it. Why throw this identity away under the garb of Dravidanaad. We love and respect our proto-Dravidian roots, but can't limit ourselves to it.

I am a South Indian and nope, we don't want a separate country. I lived in 3 South Indian states (given Telangana is now a separate state) before moving to the US and no one that I ever met even remotely thinks on those lines. Your efforts are futile given you create a South Indian separation thread every once in a while which is a waste of bandwidth

and weren't you the one who pretended to be a Tamilian but used google translate to understand and respond a

Living in US has made you out of touch with the round reality/sentiments in Tamilnadu , if you can read Thamizh

Google Translation

Independent Tamilnadu

Chinese researchers have announced that Indian Chinese war will be released Ladakh from the grip of India.
But a freedom which is not considered by Chinese researchers will happen in south of India.
Yes. Tamil Nadu will be released as a separate country.
Tamil Nadu is waiting for all its qualifications.
If the government of India will fight against Indian people, then Tamil people have the power to turn it into their freedom war.
This war will free the people of Tamil Nadu

Back
Top Bottom