What's new

Make South India a separate country

Ironically, the ONLY thing keeping India united is Pakistan itself. Otherwise looking at the posters here and the fact that South Indians from Kerala identify as 'Keralites' rather than Indians would have you think that there isn't much keeping the Indian union intact. Until very recently, i didn't even know 'North East' was part of India as well lol. You don't get to hear/see them on the mainstream media in india. Besides according to the map its should be called 'East' rather than 'North East'. Its not even THAT 'North' or is it a subliminal racist term to associate them with the Chinese who're actually up North?

Lol. I am a south Indian and do not want a separation nor anyone I know want it. Except for fake Pakistani propagandists. But South (comprising of 5 states and 2 union territories) has a GDP of a $1 trillion dollars with 250 million population. India would look like Pakistan in per capita terms without South.

If u are better off, they why enjoy being exploited by others

For one thing we wouldn't have to worry about Islamic invasion though. Muslim population in south India would be less than 8%.

No threat of Muslim /Chinese invasion except Indians

EZ6ZmcFU8AI6lVM

No threat of Muslim /Chinese invasion except Indians

EZ6ZmcFU8AI6lVM

Lol. But man, North Indians should get their act together. Just look at the projections by RBI. North will forever be competing with Pakistan in per capita if they continue like this. Tamilnadu is indulging in nonsense like this these days so you can see the dip in its projections.

20200626_091827.jpg

Last edited:
For one thing we wouldn't have to worry about Islamic invasion though. Muslim population in south India would be less than 8%.
Don't be so sure!
News18 report suggests Muslim population in Karnataka rose from 13% to 16% between 2011 and 2015
https://www.opindia.com › musl...
News18 report suggests Muslim population in Karnataka rose from ...

Kerala has 30 percent Muslim. Northern Kerala, Southern Karnataka, Hyderabad and parts of Tamil Nadu are hidden ISIS strongholds.

North Indian and Bangladeshi Muslims immigrants are rapidly changing demographics.

Well, I doubt Tamil Nadu and Kerala will really become independent even if a minority wish for it. However, South Indians do get discriminated against by North Indians and looked down on because of their dark skin and features. Although they are far less violent and more educated.

Don't be so sure!
News18 report suggests Muslim population in Karnataka rose from 13% to 16% between 2011 and 2015
https://www.opindia.com › musl...
News18 report suggests Muslim population in Karnataka rose from ...

Kerala has 30 percent Muslim. Northern Kerala, Southern Karnataka, Hyderabad and parts of Tamil Nadu are hidden ISIS strongholds.

North Indian and Bangladeshi Muslims immigrants are rapidly changing demographics.

I am not averse to all muslims but only to 'special privilege' seeking muslims. Hopefully South India would be HinduDesha hyperbolically speaking.

Well, I doubt Tamil Nadu and Kerala will really become independent even if a minority wish for it. However, South Indians do get discriminated against by North Indians and looked down on because of their dark skin and features. Although they are far less violent and more educated.
That was 20 years ago. I have many North Indians working for me in my businesses. They are hardworking, work for little and are plentiful. They are rude (may be because of culture) in the beginning but will become softer within a year of living in South India.

Me south Indian.. loves Hindi.. thread starter please do something creative, get some job.. Arent thr moderators in this forum..?

I am not averse to all muslims but only to 'special privilege' seeking muslims. Hopefully South India would be HinduDesha hyperbolically speaking.
Don't be a bigot. Don't segregate them into ' good Muslims ' and ' bad Muslims '.

Islam says all Muslims are same. So we should be tolerant enough to consider them all the same.

I have stopped focusing on their ethnic, economic and sectarian differences long time back. They might have different thought process. But when it comes to non-Muslims, their views are convergent.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom