What's new

Make South India a separate country

Lol. First do propaganda, if people don't fall for it then insult them for not falling for propaganda.

I personally don't care if South India separates. From the Southies I've seen on this board, they're just as Hindu nationalist as Northies so no difference if they separate. I was just making an observation it's not propaganda.

You tried but went back in nearly 2000 body bags and your tails stuck between your legs. Oh and your PM in pieces
Come on. Your were able to do so because Sonia Gandhi was in power and she took revenge for her husband's killing.

I personally don't care if South India separates. From the Southies I've seen on this board, they're just as Hindu nationalist as Northies so no difference if they separate. I was just making an observation it's not propaganda.
Your observation is itself is based on false notion that south Indians are separate to Indians. Hindu culture is more vibrant in South than in North. So why would we want alien Islamic culture in our lands?

You tried but went back in nearly 2000 body bags and your tails stuck between your legs. Oh and your PM in pieces
Hahaha. LTTE turned on their same Indian funders who were playing double games with them. Indians alway play double games and end up paying the price.

Actually 1200 of ours and 5000 of yours. You can read it here. https://books.google.co.in/books?id=-sIRxpjfd-EC&dq=&redir_esc=y

But that was not my point. My point was that if you believe that countries should be divided based on religion or race or culture, it would be better to start with yours before looking outward.

Come on. Your were able to do so because Sonia Gandhi was in power and she took revenege for her husband's killing.

Her husband was in power when that arse whooping took place.. By 2009, India was still licking the arse hole that got a whooping a decade back.. Never dared again to interfere.. Gandhi or no gandhi, The snake that her mother in law breast fed was done

Come on. Your were able to do so because Sonia Gandhi was in power and she took revenge for her husband's killing.

Your observation is itself is based on false notion that south Indians are separate to Indians. Hindu culture is more vibrant in South than in North. So why would we want alien Islamic culture in our lands?
Typical Indian racism against Sri Lankans. If India even faced half the terrorism Sri Lanka did you would be crying to the whole world.

I don't care if South Indians are same or different,they're just as bigoted as North Indians so I don't care

Actually 1200 of ours and 5000 of yours. You can read it here. https://books.google.co.in/books?id=-sIRxpjfd-EC&dq=&redir_esc=y

But that was not my point. My point was that if you believe that countries should be divided based on religion or race or culture, it would be better to start with yours before looking outward.
Look at an Indian taking pride in the deaths of other country people. First funding LTTE in Sri Lanka, then funding TTP and BLA in Pakistan. Typical lying Indian.

Really? anymore "EXCUSES"
upload_2020-6-26_1-49-7.png

image007.gif

image005-x953.png

image008-x832.png

READ MORE:https://www.indiatoday.in/diu/story...es-doubled-seventeen-years-1628143-2019-12-13

5000 of Lankans over 30 years with arms funded by India to terrorists, But who cares they eventually sent them back to hell

Stick to your point on the divisions in India, Why drag others in to your petty conflicts ? The OP is no Lankan, Just a butt hurt wanker hiding away in South East Asia

Last edited:
Tamil proxies through Singapore and Malaysia should be used to wreak havoc in India. India is always meddling in other countries affairs. It should get a taste of its own medicine.

Make South India a separate country

@SouthSeparation is a Twitter Account to educate South Indians that they can create their own country without having to deal with North India.

@manlion are you a Christian? Because no South Indian Hindu would want a separate state. This type of craziness can be found amongst Christians in India particularly from North East and South India.

Replace Southies with Mohajir/Baloch/Pashtun/Sindhudeshi... It's hard to give up on idea you grow up cherishing, differences exists but extreme solutions are no solutions at all.
Reminds me of Jinnah's quote- "Those Muslims who stay back in India will spend the rest of their lives proving their loyalty to India."

You are an extreme example of that Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi. Division of India is the only way the Hindutva monster can be contained. But you want to live under Hindutva yoke I guess.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom