What's new

Make South India a separate country

Paradesi naye, unakku than tamil theriyalalaa:rofl: apuram yen intha nadagam

dedicated to Tamil speaking Indian/
sanghi rats
al-qaedajallikattu-7.jpg

13730801_1369081753109280_6650844480461749152_o.jpg

thequint%2F2018-04%2Fd4d24394-8dd3-45cd-a22c-2e1bd989ba23%2F2b564492_99fb_4f95_9c72_4f83a935012f.jpg

protest-jallikattu.jpg

Last edited:
I can't say what the sentiment is in India, but in University in the UK, I remember quite clearly that the South Indians absolutely avoided the North Indians. Indian Punjabis (Both Hindus and Sikhs) got along with Pakistanis (Atleast with me), more than they did with the South Indians, as they both seemed to just avoid each other completely.

I am not sure if it was simply due to a language barrier, but I found the South Indians to be far more insular, never even saw them become friends with non Indians. Always in their own groups. Don't think they will do anything to upset the North Indians, as long as they are left alone to their own devices.

I can't say what the sentiment is in India, but in University in the UK, I remember quite clearly that the South Indians absolutely avoided the North Indians. Indian Punjabis (Both Hindus and Sikhs) got along with Pakistanis (Atleast with me), more than they did with the South Indians, as they both seemed to just avoid each other completely.

I am not sure if it was simply due to a language barrier, but I found the South Indians to be far more insular, never even saw them become friends with non Indians. Always in their own groups. Don't think they will do anything to upset the North Indians, as long as they are left alone to their own devices.
Language/culture barrier can be quite big though religious/Nationalistic nuts would want you to believe otherwise.

Last edited:
We Indians are united, and mightydont get scary when u find a few jets hovering it maybe PAF, I find Pakistanis are soo scary

Go north or south thrz a mighty nation and a few bigots, Only in free India u will find a miniscule opposition being free to demostrate, Can u do that in China? U w
North India is a billion people and not very educated. Idiots tend to be more and politicians there play cow politics. But rape is highly exaggerated when it comes to India. Per capita rapes in India are negligible compared to many countries doesn't matter if it is North or South.

South India per capita is close to $4000, so ofcourse we pay more taxes for the development of our country.
ill be skinned.

Make South India a separate country

@SouthSeparation is a Twitter Account to educate South Indians that they can create their own country without having to deal with North India.

This South Indian option is a non starter. You Pakistanis need to support new Pakistans model instead

1) Kashmir & Kargil

2) Hyderabad

3) Malabar Coast

4) Western UP & Delhi

5) Bengal & Assam

Me south Indian.. loves Hindi.. thread starter please do something creative, get some job.. Arent thr moderators in this forum..?

"ASHRAF," why do you have a Hindu diety as an avatar? :azn:

I would not be surprised if most of these victims are Muslims in places like UP and Rajastan.

All Indians are insular and generally fear foreigners, however the divisions among them are fairly pronounced.

North Indians do not even acknowledge South Indians, and Southerners are very aware of this fact. Even though they both look very similar in complexion.

This is why when fair skinned Pakistanis treat South Indians with respect, they honestly get confused. So used to being abused and harassed into silence and complacency, they expect all others to treat them the same way.

It is honestly quite sad. The darkest of them, like Malayalam people, Tamils, Telegu speakers get hit the worst by this racism.

As for Sikhs, they are also generally outcasted from Indians and don't fit in with Hindus. That is why they gravitate towards Pakistanis for moral support and acceptance.

Then you have Indian Muslims, who are quite confused in general. Sometimes it comes out as extreme liberalism, anti-Pakistanism, and just plain Hinduization.

Great post.

This South Indian option is a non starter. You Pakistanis need to support new Pakistans model instead

1) Kashmir & Kargil

2) Hyderabad

3) Malabar Coast

4) Western UP & Delhi

5) Bengal & Assam

Malabar Coast ? Since independence have any Keralite (Muslim / Christian) fought for their rights or against Hindi-an hegemony ? Indian Nationalism is wired into their system, regardless of religious afffiliations Deluded Malabaris consider themselves more Aryan than the Nazis, one poster was even boasting here in PDF that they speak better Sanskrit than Aryan North Indians

It is/was Tamils who fight/fought (and died) against Hindi-an hegemony e.g anti Hindi agitation. Since 1965 no Indian national political party has ever ruled Tamilandu

maxresdefault.jpg

8d4693159e9dc5362edfd6f183f987ba.jpg

anti_caa_protests-770x433.jpeg

Kuch nahi hona. South Indians like being the houseslaves of Brahmins. The only people who can hypothetically put up a fight are Tamilian. Telugus and Kannadas might as well lick the sh1t of off their Brahmin masters.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom