What's new

Make South India a separate country

What is your obsession with Brahmins? They hardly make up 4% of population. You thought I was a Brahmin. Lol.

In Telugu or Kannada lands there is no domination of Brahmins ever. We are objective in our approach and don't give in to propaganda. And don't go by that idiot manlion drivel, Tamilians are also nationalists.
Aah the typical Brahminphobia whining rat.

Typical privileged recessive chin poor eyesight Brahmin (due to years of inbreeding) be like;

Tamilians persecute us because they are racist Periyar libtards. No dude they just realized what a exploitative system the caste system is. Kudos to them

Punjabis Sikhs hate us because they are Khalistani rats. No they just see through your shitty patronizing attitude towards Sikhism.

Bengalis hate us because they are communist libtards and secretly Bangladeshi. No dude they are way too enlightened and educated to fall for your exploitative Baniya games.

Aah the typical Brahminphobia whining rat.

Typical privileged recessive chin poor eyesight Brahmin (due to years of inbreeding) be like;

Tamilians persecute us because they are racist Periyar libtards. No dude they just realized what a exploitative system the caste system is. Kudos to them

Punjabis Sikhs hate us because they are Khalistani rats. No they just see through your shitty patronizing attitude towards Sikhism.

Bengalis hate us because they are communist libtards and secretly Bangladeshi. No dude they are way too enlightened and educated to fall for your exploitative Baniya games.
Typical dumb idiot like you will think Tamils hate India or Bengalis or Sikhs. Stick to your country, you don't have clue about India. Move on.

Not interested because you cant respond. ANd you dont have even have the balls to. Enjoy your cheap life as madrasi as RSS editor Tarun Vijay said you blackies are "tolerated" because India is "great". You live at their mercy in your own land where for hundreds of years your ancestors lived as kings and now you are "tolerated" and your black skin is pointed out by them. Keep "lol"ing the joke is on you sad man.
So boring. You think dumb insults are going to make me anti-India. Lol.

Typical dumb idiot like you will think Tamils hate India or Bengalis or Sikhs. Stick to your country, you don't have clue about India. Move on.

Tamils may or may not hate India but one thing is a fact; they hate Brahmins. And I hope they butcher them and drive them out like Kashmiri Pundits.

Tamils may or may not hate India but one thing is a fact; they hate Brahmins. And I hope they butcher them and drive them out like Kashmiri Pundits.
Lol. Tamilnadu is the land of temples. You have no clue about South. Just shut it before you make yourself a bigger fool.

Lol. Tamilnadu is the land of temples. You have no clue about South. Just shut it before you make yourself a bigger fool.

Aah the Brahmin rat reveals his true self. Hinduism is the only thing stopping Tamils from butchering Tam Brahms out of respect. Otherwise you would have been driven out like those Kashmiri Pundits

Aah the Brahmin rat reveals his true self. Hinduism is the only thing stopping Tamils from butchering Tam Brahms out of respect. Otherwise you would have been driven out like those Kashmiri Pundits
I am not a Brahmin. Lol. Only Pakistan believes everyone who ignores their drivel as Brahmin. Typical illiterates.

Its not my intention to enter your brain and change it. Only you can do that. But I am not "insulting". There was a time when i liked india too. You need to get in to you warped brain that not everyone here is in to some childish insult game. There are people who observe things , have a sense of right and wrong and then come to conclusions. YOu need to take them seriously when you maybe sometime in future turn in to an adult.

You refuse to engage the points and reveal your insecurity by lashing out and repeated "lol"s.

You have all the signs of an upper caste rat
THere is no doubt about that. That pathetic insecurity which makes him start with "lol", the defensiveness which dismisses the substantial portion of my points with "you dont know" "STFU" are all standard brahmi n and brahmin allied upper caste neurosis. These people would be pathetic clowns if they had no power unfortunately they have and are raping kashmiris, humiliating south indians. They are a menace to world and human civilization itself.

Its not my intention to enter your brain and change it. Only you can do that. But I am not "insulting". There was a time when i liked india too. You need to get in to you warped brain that not everyone here is in to some childish insult game. There are people who observe things , have a sense of right and wrong and then come to conclusions. YOu need to take them seriously when you maybe sometime in future turn in to an adult.

You refuse to engage the points and reveal your insecurity by lashing out and repeated "lol"s.
I am pretty sure you are younger than me atleast by your incoherent write up. You are nobody to lecture us on unity. One has to look at Pakistan to realise how one should not form a country (having broken up in 1971). So thanks but no thanks, keep your unsolicited advise to yourself.

This poster srskmr is a butt hurt Malayali living in Australia, Malayalis are known to extremely pro Indian and anti Tamil, they live in denial, despising their Tamil roots and take on a false neo-Aryan/Nazi identity

Arpa patharey enna da pithatukiraai. Sangam veithu Tamizh valartha ooril irundhu vandhavan da naan.

A non-Tamizh accusing everyone of not being Tamizh. Irony just died a thousand deaths.

THere is no doubt about that. That pathetic insecurity which makes him start with "lol", the defensiveness which dismisses the substantial portion of my points with "you dont know" "STFU" are all standard brahmi n and brahmin allied upper caste neurosis. These people would be pathetic clowns if they had no power unfortunately they have and are raping kashmiris, humiliating south indians. They are a menace to world and human civilization itself.
This is the problem dumb Pakistanis think they could size up a country like India with their stupid generalizations and hope the world will see it too with their warped logic. This is the reason why world is welcoming Indians and screen checking Pakistanis every where they go.

I am pretty sure you are younger than me atleast by your incoherent write up. You are nobody to lecture us on unity. One has to look at Pakistan to realise how one should not form a country (having broken up in 1971). So thanks but no thanks, keep your unsolicited advise to yourself.

Moron talk about my points - if you cant engage when people painstakingly make points then why are you here - just fking trolling ? . Repeatedly pointing at pakistan shows your insecurity and you will cry once again if you are hyphenated with pakistan. I am talking about india and i took enough pains to understand you region to talk about. Address that you pathetic coward and spineless turd.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom