What's new

Make South India a separate country

Moron talk about my points - if you cant engage when people painstakingly make points then why are you here - just fking trolling ? . Repeatedly pointing at pakistan shows your insecurity and you will cry once again if you are hyphenated with pakistan. I am talking about india and i took enough pains to understand you region to talk about. Address that you pathetic coward and spineless turd.
Your points are just generalizations that you gather in news articles. There is no coherence in them. I don't bother replying to them because we know it's not the reality. Also discussing my region with a Pakistani who thinks he knows better than us is illogical. I as a South Indian gave you a shut up call because I wanted to save you from embarrassment. Remember, South India is still India in our heart and soul.

Your points are just generalizations that you gather in news articles. There is no coherence in them. I don't bother replying to them because we know it's not the reality. Also discussing my region with a Pakistani who thinks he knows better than us is illogical. I as a South Indian gave you a shut up call because I wanted to save you from embarrassment. Remember, South India is still India in our heart and soul.

Really ? generalizations? I gave two specific example when you mouthy turd talked about Federal setup. Kashmir and your own state. Federal set up means discussion are taken after engaging and convincing each other. I pointed out your nation is meaningless as it does not translate to any meaningful social existence in terms of mutual communication or marriage. I also pointed how someone like your mother is completely rendered non-participant in her own country's political discource as she cant even understand her own PM language. How much more specific can you get - you dumb troll.

You are nobody to lecture us on unity.

Actually you need to have a lecture bcos you do not know any thing about unity... Only the muslims with their great 1000 years of rule stabilised and civilised india. Hinduism with it ridiculous facets creates only divisions.

So tell us how many independent movements are currently on going in india?

Actually you need to have a lecture bcos you do not know any thing about unity... Only the muslims with their great 1000 years of rule stabilised and civilised india. Hinduism with it ridiculous facets creates only divisions.

He knows nothing. What is a nation, what is a state, what is dignity. He comes here feeling all puffed up because somebody told him something. And when confronted with reality tries pathetic evasion by not engaging in discussion and name-calling like STFU etc.

Really ? generalizations? I gave two specific example when you mouthy turd talked about Federal setup. Kashmir and your own state. Federal set up means discussion are taken after engaging and convincing each other. I pointed out your nation is meaningless as it does not translate to any meaningful social existence in terms of mutual communication or marriage. I also pointed how someone like your mother is completely rendered non-participant in her own country's political discource as she cant even understand her own PM language. How much more specific can you get - you dumb troll.

Dumb idiot. What PM says is translated in local languages. We don't consider that an affront on our language, stupid. We are multi cultural, multi linguistic, multi religious society. My mother still understands what that entails but of course dumb Pakistani can't. I have already countered your dumb argument by saying we believe in unity in diversity.

Regarding your dumb examples. Kashmir and Andhra. Andhra and Telangana today are still India. They'll break your jaw if you call them otherwise. Kashmir is different as in it is more religiously divided even then Jammu and Ladakh are happy for it. With Kashmir valley we have you to thank for the disturbances there.

He knows nothing.

He is a madrasi... we have heaps of them in Dubai...

He comes here feeling all puffed up because somebody told him something

it is called brain washing. Generally they are not able think in broader context.

And when confronted with reality tries pathetic evasion by not engaging in discussion and name-calling like STFU etc.

that is SOP from indians... they lack intellect to argue intelligently. Thus they resort to foul language.

I have already countered your dumb argument by saying we believe in unity in diversity.

believe?... no idea... Practice certainly NO.

Lol. You have to quote some muslim invaders who invaded our country and oppressed enough for you to convert to their religion. Today you dumb idiots think you are one's who ruled us. Education is lacking in Pakistan.

Independent movements? what and where are they?

You have to quote some muslim invaders who invaded our country and oppressed enough for you to co vert to their religion

Convert?.. really ?.....

who told you that?..

tell us why havent the 220 M muslim converted back to this this wonderfull absurdity called hinduism ?... such kissing a cows arse is considered holy..

oday you dumb idiots think you are one's who ruled us

funny you seem pretty impressed with it...show it world leaders and tourist as mark of a great civilisation...

why dont you show them Kama Sutra.. ?.. ie Clay dicks... a hall mark of hindu engineering

Convert?.. really ?.....

who told you that?..

tell us why havent the 220 M muslim converted back to this this wonderfull absurdity called hinduism ?... such kissing a cows arse is considered holy..
That is something for you to answer. How you got converted was the question? You are not who ruled us. I don't know enough on Islam to call it anything. I suggest you refrain from denigrating ours as well.

Convert?.. really ?.....

who told you that?..

funny you seem pretty impressed with it...show it world leaders and tourist as mark of a great civilisation...

why do you show them Kama Sutra.. ?.. ie Clay dicks... a hall mark of hindu engineering
Islamic civilization in India is also a part of our history. Many foreigners visit kahjuraho temples too.

Dumb idiot. What PM says is translated in local languages. We don't consider that an affront on our language, stupid. We are multi cultural, multi linguistic, multi religious society. My mother still understands what that entails but of course dumb Pakistani can't. I have already countered your dumb argument by saying we believe in unity in diversity.

Regarding your dumb examples. Kashmir and Andhra. Andhra and Telangana today are still India. They'll break your jaw if you call them otherwise. Kashmir is different as in it is more religiously divided even then Jammu and Ladakh are happy for it. With Kashmir valley we have you to thank for the disturbances there.

Really ? indian government translates them? first of all you are lying show me the translated speech of modi address on any issue given by government of india. Morover why do you need to live on translated speeches. I havent seen any real translation of anything there when i was there - even a railway reservation form is in english and hindi - i travelled in india and have never seen air india use any tamil or telugu announcement - despite the fact most air travellers come from south in india.

I did not ask whether andhra and telangana are in india or not. I said India divided it despite the state assembly pleading not to do so. YOur delhi never cared. Same with kashmir. Understand what federation means.

I suggest you quit the forum. YOu really have no place in civilized debate. You can only get hurt here.

Yes

No funny smells, accent, or cow piss drinking

all is well!

Are you an idiot or something?

No we dont..as we didnt make this claim. You did .....so back it up.
Insults is your reply. And you flinch when I call you dimwit.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom