What's new

Make South India a separate country

I did not insult , I made points very earnestly. You are fixated on what the nationality origins are instead of getting the balls to engage - you havent shown any. Morover you pathetic lied on even elementary things like speeches getting translated, you still havent demonstrated you understood what federation means.
To understand Indian federation, you need to study our constitution. You cannot go by its general definition. I don't understand your grief when we are all happy as Indians. You trying to lecture us on discrimination is equivalent to mocking us. I suggested you to refrain from that. You are not a south indian and it makes zero difference to you.

South India with a population of 250 million and with trillion dollar GDP and with about 85% educated populace has better understanding of nuances involved in living in a complex multicultural society. It is in no position to listen to sarcastic mocking from Pakistanis.

You are nobody to speak on South India. You can do so with your pathetic kind not with a south Indian.

Why?...

we can express our view and perceptions... note this not india were free speech is restricted.

Perhaps you indians do not understand that?... then again you are the bottom of the barrel.

bout 85% educated populace

education standard being able to write his or her name... and the rest have vomit education

I wil not understand ? I lived in india for years you smartass. What unity is there i dont understand. Do you guys intermarry accross states or castes ? are you languages mutually intelligible ? Your unity translates to nothing at ground. In fact whereever there is an oppurtunity you guys divide yourself in to castes and languages. On top of it there is a heirarchy that hindi is more important than your telugu. How could a man with a backbone accept such humiliating position.

And what federation ? India abrogated article 370 by throwing a veil of secrecy on the entire state of kashmir and its been like 10 months the people still dont have internet access. Ex-CMs, daughter of ex-home minister like Mehbooba mufti are still under house arrest - is that federation decision making? THere was a state i think AP if not mistaken which was divided by delhi due to some populist demand there despite the state legislature passing an opinion begging not to divide. THe same delhi ignores other populist demands at its comfort.

THe problem is you really dont know the meanings of the words - nation, federation. Somebody gave you this like mantras and being idolators you keep chanting them and self deceiving yourself in to believing them. I am making this posts to you because i actually like you guys and urging you to imagine a better society and nation for yourself where your mother can understand what her prime minister is saying and your soldier speaks you language and you dont have to feel your language is lesser - where your elders can freely debate the laws of your parliament because they are written and debated in their language. But you cheapen this whole thing as some sort of india vs pak cricket match.
Almost a funny post; a little more effort in proper punctuation and wouldn't be an eyesore.

To understand Indian federation, you need to study our constitution. You cannot go by its general definition. I don't understand your grief when we are all happy as Indians. You trying to lecture us on discrimination is equivalent to mocking us. I suggested you to refrain from that. You are not a south indian and it makes zero difference to you.

South India with a population of 250 million and with trillion dollar GDP and with about 85% educated populace has better understanding of nuances involved in living in a complex multicultural society. It is in no position to listen to sarcastic mocking from dumb Pakistanis.

hahaha why do you talk like that "we all are happy". I mean you are ranked pretty low in happiness index, how could you be happy really. You can be happy only through self deception.

Federation is very basic concept to understand maybe your brahmin upper caste origins think there is a lot of complex mumbo jumbo and incomprehensible gibberish like your sanskrit mantras. But it really isnt.

And again and again you show such a small mind with "who are you to talk about" or "discuss about". Do you even understand that this is discussion forum? you think i am your fking dalit to order me on what i can discuss or not.

What a sad creature. he comes here calls pakistanis "dumb" refuses to discusses. In deed a beastly creature with beastly attitudes.

Almost a funny post; a little more effort in proper punctuation and wouldn't be an eyesore.

A cocky indian. The most pathetic variety of human.

hahaha why do you talk like that "we all are happy". I mean you are ranked pretty low in happiness index, how could you be happy really. You can be happy only through self deception.

Federation is very basic concept to understand maybe your brahmin upper caste origins think there is a lot of complex mumbo jumbo and incomprehensible gibberish like your sanskrit mantras. But it really isnt.

And again and again you show such a small mind with who are you to talk about or discuss about. Do you even understand that this is discussion forum? you think i am your fking dalit to order me on what i can discuss or not.

What a sad creature. he comes here calls pakistanis "dumb" refuses to discusses. In deed a beastly creature with beastly attitudes.

A cocky indian. The most pathetic variety of human.
Seriously why would anyone take you seriously when you yourself discriminated and divided your country. Your behavior is ones who tries to find insults in every action rather than practicality involved in those actions. If I don't agree to your viewpoint, I immediately become a poor creature suffering from discrimination and yet amenable to your insults. That is some Pakistani logic.

Given that's the language you have committed to communicating in, a little effort would go a long way. I am good with Punjabi too, but that too would need the right effort. :)

so basically you want us to vomit the oxford dictionary?.... and yet not be concerned with quality of the content?.

i am sure he is glad he is not a south indian or looks like ..heaven forgive.
The sad thing is even his fellow north Indians of his so called nation think like that. And he pretends that is not a problem but distant Pakistanis who actually treat south indians a bit nicely are real problem. Did any pakistani ever show any evil intent on south indians ? they care about their kashmir, they dont fleece their taxes or mock their languages.

Seriously why would anyone take you seriously when you yourself discriminated and divided your country

dam how many post you have dedicated to responding to him?..

seems like he has hit your hyper sensitive tail.

The sad thing is even his fellow north Indians of his so called nation think like that. And he pretends that is not a problem but distant Pakistanis who actually treat south indians a bit nicely are real problem. Did any pakistani ever show any evil intent on south indians ? they care about their kashmir, they dont fleece their taxes or mock their languages.
I tell you one final time, we are Indians first. We are South Indians within that larger Indian framework.

Seriously why would anyone take you seriously when you yourself discriminated and divided your country. Your behavior is ones who tries to find insults in every action rather than practicality involved in those actions. If I don't agree to your viewpoint, I immediately become a poor creature suffering from discrimination and yet amenable to your insults. That is some Pakistani logic.

blah blah blah. Again why does my origin obsessively matter to you. You cant engage a human as human. what makes you think you belong to civilized society leave alone a discusion forum. You ddidnt even engage my points - you lied, you evaded, you danced and phew.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom