What's new

Make South India a separate country

so basically you want us to vomit the oxford dictionary?.... and yet not be concerned with quality of the content?.
Oh not at all, just maybe use punctuation where needed, just FYI dictionary doesn't help much with punctuation.
As far as quality, I did say your original post was so misinformed that it was almost funny. I did pay attention to the quality or the lack thereof.
Well not your's the other guys post.

Did any pakistani ever show any evil intent on south indians ?

only a endless supply of cheap jokes... they do make us laugh.

I did say your original post was so misinformed that it was almost funny. I did pay attention to the quality or the lack thereof.

i doubt it.. but please elaborate.

Again why does my origin obsessively matter to you.

that is typical south indian mentality... they first ask you where you are from and based on your answer they respond.

o

i doubt it.. but please elaborate.

Well not yours, the other false flag guy's post, where he claims that regional languages do not have any commonality and other nonsense. Almost funny as I said.

I tell you one final time, we are Indians first. We are South Indians within that larger Indian framework.
YOu mean "I dont want to talk about all the points you raised. I just want to escape with lying and repeatedly saying I am indian i am indian". I am getting amused now. But i still feel for ya.

Well not yours, the other false flag guy's post, where he claims that regional languages do not have any commonality and other nonsense. Almost funny as I said.
so tamil and hindi are mutually intelligible with commonality? thats your point and what i say is nonsense apparntly. ANother indian who needs lies as a crutch.

blah blah blah. Again why does my origin obsessively matter to you. You cant engage a human as human. what makes you think you belong to civilized society leave alone a discusion forum. You ddidnt even engage my points - you lied, you evaded, you danced and phew.
Interesting, But being from Indian origin makes one a Pathetic Human Being.
Do you see the irony in your posts?

I am indian i am indian". I am getting amused now.

dude.. you are taking it too seriously...

these poor lungi chaps had their below average sized brains filled stuff like this since childhood..

so tamil and hindi are mutually intelligible with commonality? thats your point and what i say is nonsense apparntly. ANother indian who needs lies as a crutch.
Even if there are not mutually intelligible, we have been managing for past 70 years with no problem might I add. What is your problem in all of this? We can see past our differences for the sake of unity. You just can't seem to digest it. We are not going break up our country for our differences but instead we rally together based on our commonalities, something Pakistanis can seldom understand.

Make South India an independent state and expel all the descendants of Northie Brahmin settlers to whatever's left of their precious Ganga-Saraswati river.

We are not going break up our country for our differences but we really together on our commonalities, something Pakistanis can seldom understand.

You will break up for sure... there is no doubt

Your oppression, Injustice and shameless discrimination will ensure that

All Hail Surrender Modi, Amit, & Doval - The three idiots...

Even if there are not mutually intelligible, we have been managing for past 70 years with no problem might I add. What is your problem in all of this? We can see past our differences for the sake of unity. You just can't seem to digest it. We are not going break up our country for our differences but we really together on our commonalities, something Pakistanis can seldom understand.

So your commonaltiy claim was a lie. My problem? I see suffering, I see indignity. I see a nation-state committing rapes in kashmir, doing nothing for caste problems. Its one sixth of humanity after all. I see untouchability still. I see people living in toilet like areas.

But Gujarati, Marathi, Konkani, huge commonality, Slight commonality in Kannada and marathi So does Tamil, Telegu, Kannada and telegu have common words, oriya, bengali, Ahomia, have commonality, Punjabi, Haraynivi hindi urdu have commonality, then there is bhojpuri, maithali and munda based kosali.

Given you want others to spare you of your origins, your disdain for Indians is quite amusing.

So your commonaltiy claim was a lie. My problem? I see suffering, I see indignity. I see a nation-state committing rapes in kashmir, doing nothing for caste problems. Its one sixth of humanity after all. I see untouchability still. I see people living in toilet like areas.
Oh. So I take it no problems in Pakistan, then?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom