What's new

Make South India a separate country

le Mard-e-Momin to Mard-e-Chowmien nikla. Cmon, get on your ghazwa Ghoda and liberate the oppressed states within India.

Outsourced it to secret Muslim Modi long time ago by Nawaz Sharif.

The Pakistanis here are middle class white collar professionals so they have time and comfort to think about these kind of things.
It's interesting that Middleclass white-collar pakistani professionals in their spare time think of the disintegration of India. That notion amuses me quite a bit, good to know.
- Thanks

It's interesting that Middleclass white-collar pakistani professionals in their spare time think of the disintegration of India. That notion amuses me quite a bit, good to know.
- Thanks

they have the biggest motivation to preempt a defence against a genocidal country next door.

the forum is dedicated to matters and affairs of defence of nation state of Pakistan.

How is it amusing? We're just shooting the shit and trying to offer solutions on how to end things like caste discrimination. Do you want us to obsess over Love Jihad or Corona Jihad like bhakts do in their spare time?

I'm just offering solutions here. I'm also toying with the idea of a state for each caste. One giant Dalit republic. Brahmins who do not voluntarily leave are enslaved and forced to build massive statues of Ambedkar.

Well there are dozens of state within state in India. It should be reimagined as a continent.

I always think of it as a continent to make it easier for me to grasp the complexities that come with one India

Good, Pakistan takes the western countries under its command while we will create greater bengal in the east. The middle states can be a buffer between us and everyone is happy.
:yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory:

Bihar and Bengal can solve their issues in a bilateral manner.

Pakistan would facilitate the talks and help build bridges of trade and commerce in the newly formed states of India.

Well there is no commonolity of hindi with at least majority of languages. And despite your pride in india you are utterly ignorant of south indian languages. They are very well developed languages and not mutually that intelligible. There is no way a telugu person understand tamil person unless they live in border areas.

But in india's imagination these languages such as marathi, south, bengali do not exist on par with hindi. They are seen as subaltern - something lacking, something inferior to be sacrificed for this beast called india to survive. In india's national imagination they are upper caste with brahmin at the top, fair skinned with some cooked up historical antiquity, totally westernized (just tanned whites) and some aryan pride against semites like muslims. The reality is nothing like this racialized imagination and thats why the country is such a mess.
Again a post misinformed on many levels, so much so that it borders on funny.

Now for me being ignorant of our own languages, I can speak Bengali but easily understand Oriya. Similarly, I am fluent in Marathi, but can understand Gujarati just on the account of understanding Marathi.

English and French are quite distinct, both spoken in Canada, no ones breaking up Canada. And what exactly is a problem with having multiple languages in a nation. Languages are like tools, more you have in your toolbox, better is your communication. No one is eliminating any regional languages. It just seems non-Indians have a problem with India's diversity.

- Thanks

The tragedy actually is that enough pakistanis do not show enough interest in these dynamics. THey think apart from kashmir they have nothing to do with india. This has led to some poor choices and some fictitious trade off like no support to khalistanis if india stop supports to baluchis. India' s repression is not comparable at all.

Not just pakistanis but the entire world needs to take interest in the cruelty of india. And help out the victims.

How is it amusing? We're just shooting the shit and trying to offer solutions on how to end things like caste discrimination. Do you want us to obsess over Love Jihad or Corona Jihad like bhakts do in their spare time?
No, what you do in your spare time is your business.
I am just killing time slag slapping.

The tragedy actually is that enough pakistanis do not show enough interest in these dynamics. THey think apart from kashmir they have nothing to do with india. This has led to some poor choices and some fictitious trade off like no support to khalistanis if india stop supports to baluchis. India' s repression is not comparable at all.

Not just pakistanis but the entire world needs to take interest in the cruelty of india. And help out the victims.
Why doesn't it? why does it keep focussing of shit ideas like taliban, AQ, and all other non-issues emanating from Pakistan?

they have the biggest motivation to preempt a defence against a genocidal country next door.

the forum is dedicated to matters and affairs of defence of nation state of Pakistan.
Is it though really, other than 10% of actually informed threads on the forum that I thankful for, it's mostly threads like these, or sanitation, or crimes reported in India; right?

Again a post misinformed on many levels, so much so that it borders on funny.

Now for me being ignorant of our own languages, I can speak Bengali but easily understand Oriya. Similarly, I am fluent in Marathi, but can understand Gujarati just on the account of understanding Marathi.

English and French are quite distinct, both spoken in Canada, no ones breaking up Canada. And what exactly is a problem with having multiple languages in a nation. Languages are like tools, more you have in your toolbox, better is your communication. No one is eliminating any regional languages. It just seems non-Indians have a problem with India's diversity.

I talked about tamil and telugu not bengali and oriya. I doubt a marathi peasant can understand gujarati. And marati peasants deserve a PM who can talk in their own language. Canada , Switzerland are exceptions but the autonomy canada gives to QUebec is enormous. THey even gave them referendums. Does the brahminical india ever gave that choice to kashmiris despite deaths of thousands of people there ?

Most countries in the world are based on languages. In pakistan i do have problems with urdu but atleast it is imposed on everyone as there are very few native speakers of urdu.

And languages are not just tools simpleton they are enormous achievements. It takes years for people to master a language. Look at how funnily many indians speak english despite "KG to PG" education in them.

It takes an enourmously cruel to person to dismiss languages and say "seekho hindi seekho".

Lol the best you can do is point to regional similarities. At the end of the day, a Tamil can't understand what a goon from Bihar is saying. And that's why the Tamil chimps out when Biharis come to his state for a job or better life.

no ones breaking up Canada.

They came quite close to it.
I am just killing time slag slapping.

You're killing time getting flustered over people concerned about discrimination against Dalits. You're an insecure Brahmin who left that shithole of a country behind but still come here to defend it 24/7.

I talked about tamil and telugu not bengali and oriya. I doubt a marathi peasant can understand gujarati. And marati peasants deserve a PM who can talk in their own language. Canada , Switzerland are exceptions but the autonomy canada gives to QUebec is enormous. THey even gave them referendums. Does the brahminical india ever gave that choice to kashmiris despite deaths of thousands of people there ?

Most countries in the world are based on languages. In pakistan i do have problems with urdu but atleast it is imposed on everyone as there are very few native speakers of urdu.

And languages are not just tools simpleton they are enormous achievements. It takes years for people to master a language. Look at how funnily many indians speak english despite "KG to PG" education in them.

It takes an enourmously cruel to person to dismiss languages and say "seekho hindi seekho".
Given no one is forced to learn Hindi, the premise of your post is garbage.

With we have had Primininisters who did not speak Hindi at all. And Marathi peasants have guess what, Chief Ministers that speak the same language and represent them. Think of them like your PM. your country with a population of 220 million has PM Imran Khan that speaks Urdu, which most of the Urdu speaking which makes 52% of the population. While a CM Uddhav Thakkerey that leads the state of Maharashtra with a population of roughly 132 million speaks marathi and can effectively speak to a 100% of the population.

Given no one is forced to learn Hindi, the premise of your post is garbage.

With we have had Primininisters who did not speak Hindi at all. And Marathi peasants have guess what, Chief Ministers that speak the same language and represent them. Think of them like your PM. your country with a population of 220 million has PM Imran Khan that speaks Urdu, which most of the Urdu speaking which makes 52% of the population. While a CM Uddhav Thakkerey that leads the state of Maharashtra with a population of roughly 132 million speaks marathi and can effectively speak to a 100% of the population.

Really ? your parliament make laws only in hindi and english. Even your fking railway reservation forum used by so many poor people has only hindi and english.
Your states have no real power and they always need to curry up with your PMs. I gave two great examples how states were divided and their voices did not matter at all. Look at kashmiri, how many people your country murdered, how many women raped, how many children blinded. Did any kashmiri lust after bihar or maharashtra they just wanted their azadi and you slaughtered them. Its horrible your sins.
Most taxes in india go directly to delhi which spends them on north indian states first and then decides who gets what. The cm's will have to do many many things to get the funding that went from other own people to delhi.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom