What's new

Make South India a separate country

Lol the best you can do is point to regional similarities. At the end of the day, a Tamil can't understand what a goon from Bihar is saying. And that's why the Tamil chimps out when Biharis come to his state for a job or better life.
No, Biharis living in tamilnadu are employed by the same tamil individual who is looking to use cheaper labor.

You're killing time getting flustered over people concerned about discrimination against Dalits. You're an insecure Brahmin who left that shithole of a country behind but still come here to defend it 24/7.

Flustered? you are the one who is indulging ad hominem posts, while I am just killing time.

Really ? your parliament make laws only in hindi and english. Even your fking railway reservation forum used by so many poor people has only hindi and english.
Your states have no real power and they always need to curry up with your PMs. I gave two great examples how states were divided and their voices did not matter at all. Look at kashmiri, how many people your country murdered, how many women raped, how many children blinded. Did any kashmiri lust after bihar or maharashtra they just wanted their azadi and you slaughtered them. Its horrible your sins.
Most taxes in india go directly to delhi which spends them on north indian states first and then decides who gets what. The cm's will have to do many many things to get the funding that went from other own people to delhi.
Again uninformed.
Every state legislature is conducted in its state language.

Every railway station has counters where you can book your ticket, if you want to book it online, you will have to deal with an English keyboard, unfortunate nature of the Computers.

Given you are not just racist, but also severely uninformed; J&Kstate legislature was not there as the state assembly was dissolved due to no parties being able to gain a majority. That gave the governor the power to rule instead of the state's legislative assembly making the use of Article 370 itself to change the state into UT's.

As far a Kashmir and Pakistan's state-sponsored activities in Kashmir, India will continue to do everything to secure its interest.

Every state legislature is conducted in its state language.

Every railway station has counters where you can book your ticket, if you want to book it online, you will have to deal with an English keyboard, unfortunate nature of the Computers.

Given you are not just racist, but also severely uninformed; J&Kstate legislature was not there as the state assembly was dissolved due to no parties being able to gain a majority. That gave the governor the power to rule instead of the state's legislative assembly making the use of Article 370 itself to change the state into UT's.

As far a Kashmir and Pakistan's state-sponsored activities in Kashmir, India will continue to do everything to secure its interest.

I talked about parliament not state legislature you sneaky fellow. Why such shenanigans even in simple things ? why dont you talk in a straightforward manner. One good thing india did is to divide itself based on language. Even for that i was told a south indian politican had to die in a fast. But that doesnt take away how india imposes hindi.

How could a system of Delhi appointed unelected governor with powers to recklessly divide an internationally disputed territory be called "federal" or even democratic. YOu have nothing to say. you lie, you make excuses for rapes of woman and blinding of children. Fking india never could give referendum and you had the gall to talk about Quebec in canada. You are a fundamentally dishonest person.

The way you say "india will continue to do everything to secure its interest" like a sneaky politician.

I talked about parliament not state legislature you sneaky fellow. Why such shenanigans even in simple things ? why dont you talk in a straightforward manner. One good thing india did is to divide itself based on language. Even for that i was told a south indian politican had to die in a fast. But that doesnt take away how india imposes hindi.

How could a system of Delhi appointed unelected governor with powers to recklessly divide an internationally disputed territory be called "federal" or even democratic. YOu have nothing to say. you lie, you make excuses for rapes of woman and blinding of children. Fking india never could give referendum and you had the gall to talk about Quebec in canada. You are a fundamentally dishonest person.

The way you say "india will continue to do everything to secure its interest" like a sneaky politician.
Well, Members of the legislative assembly are elected by Individuals that make up the state legislature that directly deal with the issues of his/her constituency. While there is an election Member of Parliament for the constituency that represents the constituency in the parliament. How is that difficult to comprehend?

Indian states were broadly formed based on language, but not just on language. Indian states will keep on increasing based on administrative efficiencies, a prime example being AP and Telangana, Bihar and Chattisgarh.

The dispute of the territory is between India and Pakistan. Pakistan claims the entire state of J&K, and at the same time, India claims the same as its own territory. What India does on its side for administrative purposes has no bearing on a dispute or Pakistans claim. Pakistan never recognized J&K as part of India, it can continue to do so even if India divides the erstwhile state of J&K in 2, 3 or 10 different entities.

Looks like you are having trouble carrying out a civil exchange.

Well, Members of the legislative assembly are elected by Individuals that make up the state legislature that directly deal with the issues of his/her constituency. While there is an election Member of Parliament for the constituency that represents the constituency in the parliament. How is that difficult to comprehend?

Indian states were broadly formed based on language, but not just on language. Indian states will keep on increasing based on administrative efficiencies, a prime example being AP and Telangana, Bihar and Chattisgarh.

The dispute of the territory is between India and Pakistan. Pakistan claims the entire state of J&K, and at the same time, India claims the same as its own territory. What India does on its side for administrative purposes has no bearing on a dispute or Pakistans claim. Pakistan never recognized J&K as part of India, it can continue to do so even if India divides the erstwhile state of J&K in 2, 3 or 10 different entities.

Looks like you are having trouble carrying out a civil exchange.

Look you gaslighting brahmin. your sneaky tricks dont work here. I said indian parliament ONLY speaks in hindi and english - what the hell are you talking about in response. I said railway reservation FORMS are not even in local languages and you talked about railway counters.

AP and telangana are still on language as they only speak one language. Show me any genuine large state in india with very different languages ? you are just bluffing its sad really.

And kashmiri dispute is not about india or pakistan but about the people there. They are fundamentally dont want to be in india. A rape supporting, child blinder talks about civil exchange. Talk about gaslighting.

Propaganda will take us nowhere. Let's not make the mistake of believing in our own propaganda.

We can dig up all his
ory and post some enticing political photos and slogans here but the situation on ground will not change.

You should just check how many of these people visit places like Temple cities like Tirupathi and Madurai to know whether they are Hindus or not.

I say it again, Balkanization of India will happen by supporting the Muslims of India NOT Hindus of India.

words from a well connected Tamil pontiff
Tamil People are not Hindus - Madurai Adheenam |IBC TAMIL

if Tamils visiting temples = hindu, Then visiting (shia) dargahs and churches = Muslim /Christian ?

A Muslim shrine Built & Worshipped by Hindus

do you know the history beind Madurai /Tirupati temples ?

worsipping idols is not = hindusm, Tamils have closer religious link with ancient African , Sumerian and Yezidi religions than with indian hinduism

unlike Tamils, (malabari) Muslims have no political leadership, have shied away from supporting Kashmiris struggle and failed to take Indian hegemony head on

New Delhi: The assembly of representatives of Sikhs, Kashmiris, Tamils and Nagas gathered at Jantar Mantar to pay homage to those who were killed in November 1984,

11539576_1606784002897025_4218036678191802122_n.jpg

were are Malabari Muslims ?

Last edited:
Look you gaslighting brahmin. your sneaky tricks dont work here. I said indian parliament ONLY speaks in hindi and english - what the hell are you talking about in response. I said railway reservation FORMS are not even in local languages and you talked about railway counters.

AP and telangana are still on language as they only speak one language. Show me any genuine large state in india with very different languages ? you are just bluffing its sad really.

And kashmiri dispute is not about india or pakistan but about the people there. They are fundamentally dont want to be in india. A rape supporting, child blinder talks about civil exchange. Talk about gaslighting. A hell awaits for you for your sins.
Calm down Taliban... I can use ad hominems too, I just don't chose too.

First off, I am not a Brahmin, if that eases your verbal diarrhea. The next representation of citizens happens not just in Parliament but also in State legislative assemblies too; given your ignorance.

The Article 343(1) of the Indian constitution specifically mentions that, "The official language of the Union shall be Hindi in Devanagari script. The form of numerals to be used for the official purposes of the Union shall be the international form of Indian numerals.

States within India have the liberty and powers to specify their own official language(s) through legislation. In addition to the official languages, the constitution recognises 22 regional languages, which includes Hindi but not English, as scheduled languages, that are not be confused with official status of the Union. Hindi and English are the only two languages mentioned on the Indian passport.

As far as Kashmir dispute is concerned; there is no issues in Jammu and Ladakh. The only problem is in Kashmir valley, which primarily stems from state-sponsored terrorism of Pakistan. As far as Rape, I haven't raped anyone niether have I supported anyone rape. Hope that helps.

A free Tamil nadu willbe free from the reins of being embroiled with disputes with china. The new nation's direction would be the sea- a thassalocratic state. Maritime trade networks would be the way to do.

In other words, A free Tamil nadu would be a prosperous maritime nation with sea links to both east n west.

Most importantly, revenue would no longer be channelled to the north. Hindi would no longer be imposed on Tamilians.

more importantly India will lose its navy control of Indian Ocean

First off, I am not a Brahmin, if that eases your verbal diarrhea. The next representation of citizens happens not just in Parliament but also in State legislative assemblies too; given your ignorance.

The Article 343(1) of the Indian constitution specifically mentions that, "The official language of the Union shall be Hindi in Devanagari script. The form of numerals to be used for the official purposes of the Union shall be the international form of Indian numerals.

States within India have the liberty and powers to specify their own official language(s) through legislation. In addition to the official languages, the constitution recognises 22 regional languages, which includes Hindi but not English, as scheduled languages, that are not be confused with official status of the Union. Hindi and English are the only two languages mentioned on the Indian passport.

As far as Kashmir dispute is concerned; there is no issues in Jammu and Ladakh. The only problem is in Kashmir valley, which primarily stems from state-sponsored terrorism of Pakistan. As far as Rape, I haven't raped anyone niether have I supported anyone rape. Hope that helps.

You can use anything but you don't have basic decency as a human - you support massacres and rapes and hide behind words such as "issues" and pontificate mindlessly. Again a pointless response quoting indian constitution like someone quoting bible. You only repeat what I said.

I had enough with your stupid mind games and your sneaky political language.

You are an upper caste freak. The crazy privilege just drips off you. Not to mention the white worship.

You NRI upper castes who run off to the US always look so inbred. Half of you wear glasses and half of you have recedingchins and weak jaws. Too much endogamy can do that a person.

You can use anything but you don't have basic decency as a human - you support massacres and rapes and hide behind words such as "issues" and pontificate mindlessly. Again a pointless response quoting indian constitution like someone quoting bible. You only repeat what I said.

I had enough with your stupid mind games and your sneaky political language.
Indian Constitution is not akin to any abrahamic religious book, there is a huge difference. It's rational and subject to change by consensus.

I don't support any massacres or rapes, just like I abhor state-sponsored terrorism as a stated policy of your country over the years as a tool against India. Whether it's your 99 fancy dress mujhhideens in kargil or your Fancy dress SSG in akhnoor in 65, your state has been implicated of state-sponsored terrorism against India for years now. Your country made Kashmir into a military conflict, and now you complain there are excesses due to the militarization of the region. It's unfortunate you do not have the mental prowess to understand the causality of military adventurism that your theocratic state undertook willy-nilly.

You are an upper caste freak. The crazy privilege just drips off you. Not to mention the white worship.

You NRI upper castes who run off to the US always look so inbred. Half of you wear glasses and half of you have recedingchins and weak jaws. Too much endogamy can do that a person.

Wait... am I dark and frail too?

He thinks i owe him gratitude and will forget what they do to kashmiris, lower castes, south indains because he did not call me names.

not butchered , were kicked out of Tamilnadu,

I read in a lot of answers that Tamil Brahmins were kicked out of Tamil Nadu. What exactly happened?

https://www.quora.com/I-read-in-a-l...icked-out-of-Tamil-Nadu-What-exactly-happened

They were kicked out from government. But they still remain as the ricchest demography in tamil nadu - they own some of the biggest manufacturing firms, media houses, software houses. Chennai has perhaps the largest concentration of "pure veg" restaurants outside of cow belt. It is disgusting actually.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom