What's new

Make South India a separate country

Cry me a river. The whole system hinges on oppression. All of them die for all I care.

But the real question is aap ko itni mirchein kyun lag rahi hain? Dharm parivartan tou nahi karlia janab?
I am irked because I am not a hypocrite when it comes to showing sympathy. Also, you shouldn't throw stones when you live in glass house.

Lol. But man, North Indians should get their act together. Just look at the projections by RBI. North will forever be competing with Pakistan in per capita if they continue like this. Tamilnadu is indulging in nonsense like this these days so you

You comparison of cow belt with Pakistan is very wrong, historically Pakistan have almost double the per capita then India 60 out of 70 years, we will achive our rightful place, I have no doubt in this. You only got ahead bcoz of last decade of Zardari, Nawaz and war on terror.

The current state of per capita is abnormal as far as Pakistan and its history is concerned.

I am irked because I am not a hypocrite when it comes to showing sympathy. Also, you shouldn't throw stones when you live in glass house.

Isht Dev konsa chunna hai janab? Krishna bhakt hain aap ya Shiv bhakt? Tilak laga lia?

Read what led to Supreme court ban. Jairam ramesh as environment minister included “bull” in the list of animals that were banned for use in training or exhibition under the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (PCA) Act, 1960. Then activits filed in supreme court which used this law to ban.

Nothing can subjugate you because you are delusional as heck. Again why cant your son be priest in your tirumala temple. Maybe after 100 years it will change ? haha

Real pain is real. You are doing your chankian spin here of fake pain.
Being a priest in Temple is not what I want for my son. Thank you. You are going straight into my ignore list. You can discuss how we are subjugated in the esteemed halls of PDF. But remember South India per capita is 4 times yours. Your entire thinking reads to me as idiotic. You have no notion of adjustment for you only see discrimination. I have endured enough nonsense from you since morning. Thank you but now shuuuuu

Why you are a hypocrite?

Its "why are you a hypocrite?"

Tilak lagaya aap ne gopichandar se? Varna aur gotra konsa hai aap dharm parivartan ke baad?

He will eat steak and sip scotch but lynch a muslim for eating beef. muh me ram ram.

Sharam ki baat yeh hai ke yeh khud Muslim hai. Magar Hinduon ka wakeel bannay ka bohot shauqeen hai.

Burger dude from Clifton : Kill and rape Hindus.
Me : But but, that's not right, we should not be unjust.
Burger dude from Clifton :
Tilak lagaya aap ne gopichandar se? Varna aur gotra konsa hai aap dharm parivartan ke baad?

Being a priest in Temple is not what I want for my son. Thank you. You are going straight into my ignore list. You can discuss how we are subjugated in the esteemed halls of PDF. But remember South India per capita is 4 times yours. Your entire thinking reads to me as idiotic. You have no notion of adjustment for you only see discrimination. I have endured enough nonsense from you since morning. Thank you but now shuuuuu

But but but how will your bal gopal achieve narg or swarg or whatever moksha you guys aspire for, if he doesn't become a priest?

Its not about your son wanting to become. Its about you son denied to become. But you have no sense of dignity and no sense of outrage of it. What kind of father will accept a second grade situation for his son in his own ancestral land. An "indian" father like you.

But but but how will your bal gopal achieve narg or swarg or whatever moksha you guys aspire for, if he doesn't become a priest?

He will fall at the feet of the brahmin who after collecting his fees will tell him he will get something. And he has no problems with that. But he got problems with distant pakistan.

You comparison of cow belt with Pakistan is very wrong, historically Pakistan have almost double the per capita then India 60 out of 70 years, we will achive our rightful place, I have no doubt in this. You only got ahead bcoz of last decade of Zardari, Nawaz and war on terror.

The current state of per capita is abnormal as far as Pakistan and its history is concerned.
Leave historically. Just look at UP budget which has similar population as Pakistan. Its budget outlay is close to twice your federal budget.
20200628_121654.jpg

It doesn't have to worry about defence within this budget. Its education budget is twice your federal education budget. Its Housing and urban development budget is more than your defence budget. I don't see how you are going to overcome these capital constraints in the near future to go back to previous normals.

Ok, burger.
You are wating your time with these idiots. They can never be rational. If you agree then you are theirs otherwise I become madrassi chaprassi and you a hindu loving munafiq. Don't bother about these dumb people.

Back
Top Bottom