What's new

Make South India a separate country

Leave historically. Just look at UP budget which has similar population as Pakistan. Its budget outlay is close to twice your federal budget.
View attachment 645429

It doesn't have to worry about defence within this budget. Its education budget is twice your federal education budget. Its Housing and urban development budget is more than your defence budget. I don't see how you are going to overcome these capital constraints in the near future to go back to previous normals.

Indians and their figures. Even with all that Pakistan got india's pilot what did india get ?

Leave historically. Just look at UP budget which has similar population as Pakistan. Its budget outlay is close to twice your federal budget.
View attachment 645429

It doesn't have to worry about defence within this budget. Its education budget is twice your federal education budget. Its Housing and urban development budget is more than your defence budget. I don't see how you are going to overcome these capital constraints in the near future to go back to previous normals.

@letsrock don't bother to argue with this Brahmin. Yeh UP se humara comparison kar raha hai. UP ki per capita open defecation Pakistan se triple hai. Fertilizers ki kya zaroorat inko jab taaza taaza t@tti hai.

@Naofumi hum Muslims ki aarti mat utarna please. Mujhe gopichandar aur kum kum se bohot smell ati hai.
46ktmv.jpg

South Indian state se compare karenge tho izzat nikal jayegi thumari

Your son cant be a priest. YOur mother cant understand her Pm's language. Many of your fellow nationals laugh at your tongue and your skin color but your problem is pakistan. Seriously?

Your son cant be a priest. YOur mother cant understand her Pm's language. Many of your fellow nationals laugh at your tongue and your skin color but your problem is pakistan. Seriously?

Such an inferiority ridden people. Northies inki beizzati karte hain phir bhi Northies ki chaattay rehte hain.

Why leave history? bcoz it doesnt suit your narrative, i said whatever is going on is abnormal and will come to its place when things normalize in Pakistan, which have already as far as law and order is concern.

I consider illiterate North Indian and a Pakistani as one and the same. I don't discriminate.

Such an inferiority ridden people. Northies inki beizzati karte hain phir bhi Northies ki chaattay rehte hain.

They have no conception of reality. They live in deception. Their religion calls it "Maya". THats the core of their belief - decieve and be decieved.

Why leave history? bcoz it doesnt suit your narrative, i said whatever is going on is abnormal and will come to its place when things normalize in Pakistan, which have already as far as law and order is concern.
Give me a timeline for this normalization. Because your budget allocations doesn't evoke huge confidence in improved economic growth for Pakistan in near term.

Back
Top Bottom