What's new

Make South India a separate country

images (15).jpeg

@Naofumi 's future.

@Naofumi mujhe Ganpati bappa ka tantra mantra sikhao chalo shabaash. Mata jaki parvati pita something deva.

Abay apne Musalman forefathers ki hi kuch izzat karle. Don't simp so fckin hard for your Hindu overlords. Have some spine for God's sake.
F8ck off dude, you can't have a civilised discussion, I disagree a bit (that too about NOT endorsing genocides), you start with your ad hominems. Did I ever normalised or even ill-wished you or Pakistan despite you caling us "servile, neutered, DNA fault". Respect is two way, give and take.

So many people claiming to be Telugu. How would you explain Periyar asking for it. He was literally the god for a vas section of tamils.
Periyar is actual from Telugu trading community, he wipped anti Brahmin sentiments for his personal purpose later he converted it into Dravidian movement... He is apolitical and he never asked for separate Tamil Country....

F8ck off dude, you can't have a civilised discussion, I disagree a bit (that too about NOT endorsing genocides), you start with your ad hominems. Did I ever normalised or even ill-wished you or Pakistan despite you caling us "servile, neutered, DNA fault". Respect is two way, give and take.

images (16).jpeg

Naofumi's future. Ummmm so yummy.

Karnatakam and Andhra/Telengana apes the North.

Tamils hold true to their Dravidian identity.

Malayalis hold true to their unique Arya-Dravidian identity that evolved over centuries geographically separated from India. Malayalam is the only living mainstream language that uses heavy uncorrupted Samskritam (Sanskrit in idiot parlance), unlike say Hindi, which butchers it. Why throw this identity away under the garb of Dravidanaad. We love and respect our proto-Dravidian roots, but can't limit ourselves to it.
Even Telugu has 80% Sanskrutam influence like Malayalam....we are proud of our roots but not anti national....

Even Telugu has 80% Sanskrutam influence like Malayalam....we are proud of our roots but not anti national....

Typical Brahmin simping so hard for North.

A real South Indian would consider it an insult to put his language subservient to Sanskrit.

Typical Brahmin simping so hard for North.

A real South Indian would consider it an insult to put his language subservient to Sanskrit.
You are dumb as they come. My god.

Click on his name, then click ignore. You would be lot happier and saner after that.

not butchered , were kicked out of Tamilnadu,

I read in a lot of answers that Tamil Brahmins were kicked out of Tamil Nadu. What exactly happened?

https://www.quora.com/I-read-in-a-l...icked-out-of-Tamil-Nadu-What-exactly-happened

LMAOOO
I know there are some annoying Tamils on this site, but I'll always have a soft spot for Tamils for bullying and tormenting Brahmins. We all know they deserve much worse for the barbaric ideology they introduced to our subcontinent.

No, Biharis living in tamilnadu are employed by the same tamil individual who is looking to use cheaper labor.

So they get exploited by local business owners and also occasionally assaulted. Unity in diversity!

Flustered? you are the one who is indulging ad hominem posts, while I am just killing time.

Ad hominem? I just called you a Brahmin? Is that an ad hominem now?

you can't have a civilised discussion

We can't have a civilized discussion on the Brahmin question. There's been too much oppression and subjugation for us to just sit down and solve it by talking "rationally".

Did I ever normalised or even ill-wished you or Pakistan despite you caling us "servile, neutered, DNA fault". Respect is two way, give and take.

For the record, I consider all Indian Muslims honorary Pakistanis and if you ever defected, I'd be waiting at Lahore airport with box of mithai.

You just endorsed genocide. And do you know more than half of Kashmiri Brahmins are Muslims including many of the militants themselves? Moreover, caste doesn't stop at brahmins, in Tamil Nadu, mid-rank castes regularly oppress Dalits when they themselves are Shudras, eradicating Brahmins is not the solution.

the root cause of caste oppression are brahmins , caste system was codifed by brahmins in their dharma sastras , brahmins use middle caste to carry out their dirty work

We need to start compiling lists of Brahmin users on this forum. Name and shame them.

For the record, I consider all Indian Muslims honorary Pakistanis and if you ever defected, I'd be waiting at Lahore airport with box of mithai.
Haha dude, I don't hate anyone, especially not individuals or common people. Let's have peace, let live and prosper together. For your offer, thanks but right now, I believe India is still better than all the fuss with migrating and all, not to mention other (bigger) mess.

Periyar and his movement died in 1950's. Nothing since then.

Lol. Pakistani thinks he knows more about Tamils than us. Haha. Do you watch South Indian dubbed movies on youtube to gain this knowledge?

and sanghi keep resurrecting dead Periyar

Pakistan - Tamil (Dravidian) connect

Jaylalitha was Tamil Brahmin herself, ruled on the name of Dravidian movement for decades.

a brahmin but follower of Periyar and his Dravidianism

cover_story_2_20161219.jpg

1432363460_jayalalithaa.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom