What's new

Make South India a separate country

No. Pakistanis do we wuz Arabs Turks and shiz, you guys do we wuz Sanskrit Mahabharata Ramayana and shiz. All your stupid mythological battles happened in North India. You are just a simp coopting Aryan stories.
Interesting observation but I believe that Dravidians contributed to Hinduism too on a prominent scale like Iranians did with Islam Imam Bukhari, Abu Hanifa, At-Tirmidhi, Imam Ghazali etc..

If you want to compare then Arab-Iranian relationship is the best analogy for Indo-Aryan-Dravidian relations, Dravidians worked as a gateway of Sanskrit to South-East Asia too - the reason why Singapore is named Singapore, Indonesians/Malaysians have call themselves Bumiputera (Son of soil in Sanskrit) and other wider influences..
1280px-Rajendra_map_new.svg.png

Similarly, Iranians did that for Afghans, Turks and other Central Asians.

@Indos You can add if you want to add anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chola_invasion_of_Srivijaya
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Indian_influence_on_Southeast_Asia

North India need more cities to decongest, I have said this before, Delhi - NCR region can't handle the congestion, build planned cities in Bihar, UP along the banks of river Ganga.
Mumbai is slowly developing into Navi Mumbai similar projects are needed in other regions of North India. There is also an issue with West Bengal, city Kolkotta is old, and falling apart. There needs to be a city in Orissa. In my suggestion moving our National Capital from Delhi would be ideal. But never going to happen.

North India need more cities to decongest, I have said this before, Delhi - NCR region can't handle the congestion, build planned cities in Bihar, UP along the banks of river Ganga.
Mumbai is slowly developing into Navi Mumbai similar projects are needed in other regions of North India. There is also an issue with West Bengal, city Kolkotta is old, and falling apart. There needs to be a city in Orissa. In my suggestion moving our National Capital from Delhi would be ideal. But never going to happen.

@Joe Shearer why did Kolkata decline? It was the crown of British India, it housed the largest population of Anglo Indians and I think also Jews and Armenians in India.

It failed to catch-up. Industries to be specific.

But why? It had the most educated, literate base in India. Bombay and Calcutta were the two rival centres of India. Communist goverment policies?

moving our National Capital from Delhi would be ideal.
To where? Or maybe declare Delhi a full state except probably Lutyens zone?

Wese I really doubt the veracity of Quora. It's literally a BJP IT cell outpost.
Yeah, it is but it can give you directions, rest is up to you to dig and find.

To where? Or maybe declare Delhi a full state except probably Lutyens zone?

Yeah, it is but it can give you directions, rest is up to you to dig and find.
I propose it to be at Amaravati. Our CM already messed up that ambitious city.

Telugus are the ghulam ibne ghulams of South Indians. They're called gulte and will sell themselves for Northie validation. They're not like Tamils.

Actually many are quiet decent folks. THey dont give me the vibe of muh me ram ram you get from north upper castes except brahmins ofcourse. They are mostly in to their own lives and generally network within their own communities and castes. Despite all these worms here most of them implicitly know india will give them neither jobs, nor respect. They rely on otheir state, gulf and america for economic prosperity.

Thats why i am so surpised a lot of them claiming to be that here. I heard there is a great deal of increase of casteism there in last 2-3 decades - that eventually turns them in to more indians and more losers. What do they get from flying indian flag everywhere - they simply get all the sins of india against kashmiris, north easterners, sikhs, dalits etc with ZERO benefit.
@Protest_again @Vanamali

Last edited:
old news but relevant

M.K Stalin Welcomes Southern States To Demand For 'Dravida Nadu'

No. Pakistanis do we wuz Arabs Turks and shiz, you guys do we wuz Sanskrit Mahabharata Ramayana and shiz. All your stupid mythological battles happened in North India. You are just a simp coopting Aryan stories.
In Ramayana where was battle / war of Lanka fought?

- PRTP GWD

No Brahmin, you probably have the cappucino type skin color that inbred Brahmins have. Years and years of endogamy and advertising for fair skin Brahmin girls in newspapers, it makes you guys have slightly less brown skin than the poor people of India. Which you use to oppress them
I think it's a myth that endogamy causes defect. Not only is this notion unscientific guess it is also factually incorrect. At least 30% of Pakistani marriages are between cousins and a much bigger proportion of marriages in Arab countries are cousin marriages. In North India (not South) roughly zero percentage of marriages are between blood relations. But both Pakistanis and Arabs are physically and mentally healthier than North Indians on an average and also have better appearance. @dharmi @padamchen

- PRTP GWD

You are an upper caste freak. The crazy privilege just drips off you. Not to mention the white worship.

You NRI upper castes who run off to the US always look so inbred. Half of you wear glasses and half of you have recedingchins and weak jaws. Too much endogamy can do that a person.
I think it's a myth that endogamy causes defect. Not only is this notion unscientific guess it is also factually incorrect. At least 30% of Pakistani marriages are between cousins and a much bigger proportion of marriages in Arab countries are cousin marriages. In North India (not South) roughly zero percentage of marriages are between blood relations. But both Pakistanis and Arabs are physically and mentally healthier than North Indians on an average and also have better appearance. @dharmi @padamchen

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom