What's new

Make South India a separate country

Assam, Kashmir, Nagaland etc heck you forgot Khalistan movement in the 1980s ?...lol

seem like lot of people dont want to be with india
Assam and Nagaland? Those movements are long dead. There is still Kashmir valley for you though.

Insults is your reply.

No insult...just facts

Ask any one who had to buy a car from a south indian... oh weee... that smell ..lol

cow piss drinking?.. does it not exist?..

QOUTE
a!50n_135 years ago
Oh my good Lord...... what kind of an insanity is this?! Disgusting.........

Those movements are long dead.

again who to told you that?..

And you flinch when I call you dimwit.

You call me what you feel like.... but the reality is if you keep pumping nonsense every one will see you as a world class idiot.

then again you are a south indian

I suggest you quit the forum. YOu really have no place in civilized debate. You can only get hurt here.

no...people like this madrassi masala need to be here to get an education.

Think if he goes back he will continue to think like a donkey.

Really ? indian government translates them? first of all you are lying show me the translated speech of modi address on any issue given by government of india. Morover why do you need to live on translated speeches. I havent seen any real translation of anything there when i was there - even a railway reservation form is in english and hindi - i travelled in india and have never seen air india use any tamil or telugu announcement - despite the fact most air travellers come from south in india.

I did not ask whether andhra and telangana are in india or not. I said India divided it despite the state assembly pleading not to do so. YOur delhi never cared. Same with kashmir. Understand what federation means.

I suggest you quit the forum. YOu really have no place in civilized debate. You can only get hurt here.

Lol. Parliament divided Andhra per constitution which we all consider the supreme document. Parliament may have ignored the sentiments of certain section of people but everything they did is per their constitutional right. Sentiments are dime a dozen, unity of the country is the most important thing.

You may have traveled in North and why would they announce in regional languages there. In the region where regional languages are dominant, there you'll see announcements in local language as well as English.

All regional channels does live translation scrolling while televising PM's address.

I have had enough of you idiots. So go merry yourself somewhere.

Lol. Parliament divided Andhra per constitution which we all consider the supreme document. Parliament may have ignored the sentiments of certain section of people but everything they did is per their constitutional right. Sentiments are dime a dozen, unity of the country is the most important thing.

You may have traveled in North and why would they announce in regional languages there. In the region where regional languages are dominant, there you'll see announcements in local language as well as English.

All regional channels does live translation scrolling while televising PM's address.

Understand FEDERATION you moron. Your constitution is a supreme document ? As i have said before you worship india (a name given by a white man) like an idol with no real meaning of anything.

Do you admit you lied like a pathetic turd on "speeches get translated" ?
And why lie again on north. I have entered airports in hyd and chennai Never saw a single telugu or tamil announcement by air india. Why live on lies ? whom are you trying to fool. Do you realize how pathetic that makes you sound. what will you teach your children.

Islamic civilization in India is also a part of our history

so you wont show Trump your clay dicks?... funny i thought he would be impressed.

Many foreigners visit kahjuraho temples too.

is it the one with rats running around?..

PS : Your non response to the BULLCRAAP claim that hindus were converted to Islam is noted.

Understand FEDERATION you moron. Your constitution is a supreme document ? As i have said before you worship india (a name given by a white man) like an idol with no real meaning of anything.

Do you admit you lied like a pathetic turd on "speeches get translated" ?
And why lie again on north. I have entered airports in hyd and chennai Never saw a single telugu or tamil announcement by air india. Why live on lies ? whom are you trying to fool. Do you realize how pathetic that makes you sound. what will you teach your children.
That ignore dumb Pakistanis who tries to teach Indians how it is in India.

As i have said before you worship india (a name given by a white man) like an idol with no real meaning of anything.

yup.. they could not even come up with their own name.... imagine calling India Madrassitan....lol

Pakistanis insulting south India and its religion, calling us names and yet they try to teach us on discrimination. That is just dumb.

Whether pakistani or not any man can see what it is really like. Why bother come to international forums then. Just for trolling and hurling insults i suppose. what a pathetic man.
You are nobody to speak on South India. You can do so with your pathetic kind not with a south Indian. Good luck.

Pakistanis insulting south India and its religion, calling us names and yet they try to teach us on discrimination. That is just dumb.

I did not insult , I made points very earnestly. You are fixated on what the nationality origins are instead of getting the balls to engage - you havent shown any. Morover you pathetic lied on even elementary things like speeches getting translated, you still havent demonstrated you understood what federation means.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom