What's new

Make South India a separate country

Kuch nahi hona. South Indians like being the houseslaves of Brahmins. The only people who can hypothetically put up a fight are Tamilian. Telugus and Kannadas might as well lick the sh1t of off their Brahmin masters.
What is your obsession with Brahmins? They hardly make up 4% of population. You thought I was a Brahmin. Lol.

In Telugu or Kannada lands there is no domination of Brahmins ever. We are objective in our approach and don't give in to propaganda. And don't go by that idiot manlion drivel, Tamilians are also nationalists.

What is your obsession with Brahmins? They hardly make up 4% of population. You thought I was a Brahmin. Lol.

In Telugu or Kannada lands there is no domination of Brahmins ever. We are objective in our approach and don't give in to propaganda. And don't go by that idiot manlion drivel, Tamilians are also nationalists.

Do you know the Political ideology of Tamilnadu Dravidian movement /parties ?

Political ideology

1. It opposed Brahmins in civil service and politics, and this anti-Brahmin attitude shaped many of its ideas and policies.
  2. It opposed Annie Besant and her Home rule movement, because it believed home rule would benefit the Brahmins.
  3. The party also campaigned against the non-cooperation movement in the presidency. It was at odds with M. K. Gandhi, primarily due to his praise for Brahminism.
  4. Its mistrust of the Brahmin dominated Congress led it to adopt a hostile stance toward the Indian independence movement.
  5. By petitioning the imperial administration which was more than willing to oblige they got reservations for the non-Brahmins through the Government of India act of 1919.
  6. This attitude of justice party gave it a pro colonial tinge.
  7. It did not send representatives to the Central Legislative Assembly, the national parliamentary body. After it won the provincial elections under government of India act of 1919. Because of its ideological tropes of anti-Hindi and anti-Aryan ideology.
https://www.manifestias.com/2018/11/13/dravidian-movement/

Do you know the Political ideology of Tamilnadu Dravidian movement /parties ?

Political ideology

1. It opposed Brahmins in civil service and politics, and this anti-Brahmin attitude shaped many of its ideas and policies.
  2. It opposed Annie Besant and her Home rule movement, because it believed home rule would benefit the Brahmins.
  3. The party also campaigned against the non-cooperation movement in the presidency. It was at odds with M. K. Gandhi, primarily due to his praise for Brahminism.
  4. Its mistrust of the Brahmin dominated Congress led it to adopt a hostile stance toward the Indian independence movement.
  5. By petitioning the imperial administration which was more than willing to oblige they got reservations for the non-Brahmins through the Government of India act of 1919.
  6. This attitude of justice party gave it a pro colonial tinge.
  7. It did not send representatives to the Central Legislative Assembly, the national parliamentary body. After it won the provincial elections under government of India act of 1919. Because of its ideological tropes of anti-Hindi and anti-Aryan ideology.
https://www.manifestias.com/2018/11/13/dravidian-movement/
Please no one in Tamilnadu with a job have time for this nonsense.

Malabar Coast ? Since independence have any Keralite (Muslim / Christian) fought for their rights or against Hindi-an hegemony ? Indian Nationalism is wired into their system, regardless of religious afffiliations Deluded Malabaris consider themselves more Aryan than the Nazis, one poster was even boasting here in PDF that they speak better Sanskrit than Aryan North Indians

It is/was Tamils who fight/fought (and died) against Hindi-an hegemony e.g anti Hindi agitation. Since 1965 no Indian national political party has ever ruled Tamilandu

maxresdefault.jpg

8d4693159e9dc5362edfd6f183f987ba.jpg

anti_caa_protests-770x433.jpeg

The same Tamils who fight day and night against Hindi will fight against Muslims and Urdu too.

Why don't Pakistanis don't get this simple fact.

Balkanization of India will happen by supporting the Muslims of India NOT Hindus of India.

Malabar coast is full of Muslims all the way upto Mumbai.

Tamilnadu, Andhra & Odhisha have almost no Muslims. Even 6%-9% Muslims you find on India's east coast states are all localized culturally speaking. They do not speak Hindi/Urdu.

The Kerala people whom you find here are Hindus. So obviously they will claim that they know Sanskrit.

There ware 27% Muslims in Kerala. Karnataka and Maharashtra have 12% Muslims mostly situated on the Malabar coast again.

Also, Malabar being close to Pakistan, it is easier to support them than supporting people in Tamilnadu.

Drop this fetish of supporting Tamil Hindus to balkanize India. It was a dumb idea to start with and a non starter.

The same Tamils who fight day and night against Hindi will fight against Muslims and Urdu too.

Why don't Pakistanis don't get this simple fact.

Balkanization of India will happen by supporting the Muslims of India NOT Hindus of India.

Malabar coast is full of Muslims all the way upto Mumbai.

Tamilnadu, Andhra & Odhisha have almost no Muslims. Even 6%-9% Muslims you find on India's east coast states are all localized culturally speaking. They do not speak Hindi/Urdu.

The Kerala people whom you find here are Hindus. So obviously they will claim that they know Sanskrit.

There ware 27% Muslims in Kerala. Karnataka and Maharashtra have 12% Muslims mostly situated on the Malabar coast again.

Also, Malabar being close to Pakistan, it is easier to support them than supporting people in Tamilnadu.

Drop this fetish of supporting Tamil Hindus to balkanize India. It was a dumb idea to start with and a non starter.

Who told you Tamils identify themselves as Hindus ? The Dravidian vs Aryan conflict traces to IVC era refer rig veda. And noTamil is begging Pakistan's support.

Malabari Muslims can fight for independence, no one is stopping them. But historically its only the Tamils who have taken on the Indians

The same Tamils who fight day and night against Hindi will fight against Muslims

Yes they will fight against who ever imposes their cultural hegemony. They fought Buddhist Sri Lanka's Sinhala imposition refer Sinhala Only Act.

I dont understand the relevance of you dragging Pakistan or Urdu to Tamils quest for freedom.

You are one who need to rid yourself of your Urdu/Pakistan obsession

Last edited:
Who told you Tamils identify themselves as Hindus ? The Dravidian vs Aryan conflict traces to IVC era refer rig veda. And noTamil is begging Pakistan's support.

Malabari Muslims can fight for independence, no one is stopping them. But historically its only the Tamils who have taken on the Indians

Yes they will fight against who ever imposes their cultural hegemony. They fought Buddhist Sri Lanka's Sinhala imposition refer Sinhala Only Act.

I dont understand the relevance of you dragging Pakistan or Urdu to Tamils quest for freedom.

You are one who need to rid yourself of fetish for Urdu/Pakistan

Propaganda will take us nowhere. Let's not make the mistake of believing in our own propaganda.

We can dig up all history and post some enticing political photos and slogans here but the situation on ground will not change.

You should just check how many of these people visit places like Temple cities like Tirupathi and Madurai to know whether they are Hindus or not.

I say it again, Balkanization of India will happen by supporting the Muslims of India NOT Hindus of India.

Propaganda will take us nowhere. Let's not make the mistake of believing in our own propaganda.

We can dig up all history and post some enticing political photos and slogans here but the situation on ground will not change.

You should just check how many of these people visit places like Temple cities like Tirupathi and Madurai to know whether they are Hindus or not.

I say it again, Balkanization of India will happen by supporting the Muslims of India NOT Hindus of India.

When will you stop roleplaying as a Muslim you Sanghi? @Naofumi

A free Tamil nadu willbe free from the reins of being embroiled with disputes with china. The new nation's direction would be the sea- a thassalocratic state. Maritime trade networks would be the way to do.

In other words, A free Tamil nadu would be a prosperous maritime nation with sea links to both east n west.

Most importantly, revenue would no longer be channelled to the north. Hindi would no longer be imposed on Tamilians.

Hows that paying off for you ? do you even know the meaning of a nation ?your parliament does not speak your language - your soliders dont give commands to in your language, its routinely seen as an embarrassment. your PM gave a speech after china attacks - can your mother understand a bit.
Nobody here hates for being a south indians. People pity that miserable humiliating self hating existence of yours which you worship as "nation".

Hows that paying off for you ? do you even know the meaning of a nation ?your parliament does not speak your language - your soliders dont give commands to in your language, its routinely seen as an embarrassment. your PM gave a speech after china attacks - can your mother understand a bit.
Nobody here hates for being a south indians. People pity that miserable humiliating self hating existence of yours which you worship as "nation".
Haha. India is a federation. As such there is dual polity. You'll not understand. We believe in unity in diversity. We are not going to be stupid to divide ourselves like you did in 1971. Lol.

Haha. India is a federation. As such there is dual polity. You'll not understand. We believe in unity in diversity. We are not going to be stupid to divide ourselves like you did in 1971. Lol.

I wil not understand ? I lived in india for years you smartass. What unity is there i dont understand. Do you guys intermarry accross states or castes ? are you languages mutually intelligible ? Your unity translates to nothing at ground. In fact whereever there is an oppurtunity you guys divide yourself in to castes and languages. On top of it there is a heirarchy that hindi is more important than your telugu. How could a man with a backbone accept such humiliating position.

And what federation ? India abrogated article 370 by throwing a veil of secrecy on the entire state of kashmir and its been like 10 months the people still dont have internet access. Ex-CMs, daughter of ex-home minister like Mehbooba mufti are still under house arrest - is that federation decision making? THere was a state i think AP if not mistaken which was divided by delhi due to some populist demand there despite the state legislature passing an opinion begging not to divide. THe same delhi ignores other populist demands at its comfort.

THe problem is you really dont know the meanings of the words - nation, federation. Somebody gave you this like mantras and being idolators you keep chanting them and self deceiving yourself in to believing them. I am making this posts to you because i actually like you guys and urging you to imagine a better society and nation for yourself where your mother can understand what her prime minister is saying and your soldier speaks you language and you dont have to feel your language is lesser - where your elders can freely debate the laws of your parliament because they are written and debated in their language. But you cheapen this whole thing as some sort of india vs pak cricket match.

I wil not understand ? I lived in india for years you smartass. What unity is there i dont understand. Do you guys intermarry accross states or castes ? are you languages mutually intelligible ? Your unity translates to nothing at ground. In fact whereever there is an oppurtunity you guys divide yourself in to castes and languages. On top of it there is a heirarchy that hindi is more important than your telugu. How could a man with a backbone accept such humiliating position.

And what federation ? India abrogated article 370 by throwing a veil of secrecy on the entire state of kashmir and its been like 10 months the people still dont have internet access. Ex-CMs, daughter of ex-home minister like Mehbooba mufti are still under house arrest - is that federation decision making? THere was a state i think AP if not mistaken which was divided by delhi due to some populist demand there despite the state legislature passing an opinion begging not to divide. THe same delhi ignores other populist demands at its comfort.

THe problem is you really dont know the meanings of the words - nation, federation. Somebody gave you this like mantras and being idolators you keep chanting them and self deceiving yourself in to believing them. I am making this posts to you because i actually like you guys and urging you to imagine a better society and nation for yourself where your mother can understand what her prime minister is saying and your soldier speaks you language and you dont have to feel your language is lesser - where your elders can freely debate the laws of your parliament because they are written and debated in their language. But you cheapen this whole thing as some sort of india vs pak cricket match.
Lol. Andhra is my state. It got divided because section of people aspired for it. Rest is all drivel, not interested.

Lol. Andhra is my state. It got divided because section of people aspired for it. Rest is all drivel, not interested.

Not interested because you cant respond. ANd you dont have even have the balls to. Enjoy your cheap life as madrasi as RSS editor Tarun Vijay said you blackies are "tolerated" because India is "great". You live at their mercy in your own land where for hundreds of years your ancestors lived as kings and now you are "tolerated" and your black skin is pointed out by them. Keep "lol"ing the joke is on you sad man.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom