What's new

Make South India a separate country

Reminds me of Jinnah's quote- "Those Muslims who stay back in India will spend the rest of their lives proving their loyalty to India."

You are an extreme example of that Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi. Division of India is the only way the Hindutva monster can be contained. But you want to live under Hindutva yoke I guess.
On the other threads yesterday, you were crying and screaming about Mohajirs being discriminated, now did I say you are proving your loyalty on this one thread? Heck, you are even an ultra-liberal, even more than me - a total misfit - what exactly is the difference between you and likes of Marvi Sirmed, Hussain Haqqani or even Tarek Fatah other than proving your loyalty to Pakistan? I am not saying that anything is wrong with your approach but don't be a hypocrite and have double standards for others. I am no Naqvi, I despise him for his treachery and more so for his shallowness but if I think India is fine as a nation but of course it should be uber - secular then have same standards for me too.

PS : Heck, I do not even have jingoist alter-ego like you who would dream about breaking Pakistan, belittle Bangladeshis or other blah blah, I simply believe in live and let live with of course necessary changes in the status quo.

Last edited:
On the other threads yesterday, you were crying and screaming about Mohajirs being discriminated, now did I say you are proving your loyalty on this one thread? Heck, you are even an ultra-liberal, even more than me - a total misfit - what exactly is the difference between you and likes of Marvi Sirmed, Hussain Haqqani or even Tarek Fatah other than proving your loyalty to Pakistan? I am not saying that anything is wrong with your approach but don't be a hypocrite and have double standards for others. I am no Naqvi, I despise him for his treachery and more so for his shallowness but if I think India is fine as a nation but of course it should be uber - secular then have same standards for me too.

PS : Heck, I do not even have jingoist alter-ego like you who would dream about breaking Pakistan, belittle Bangladeshis or other blah blah, I simply believe in live and let live with of course necessary changes in the status quo.
Somebody's triggered.

I personally don't care whether you live as bestie besties with Hindus. I care for the overall Indian Muslims community which is being persecuted by Indians. Even the Indian Muslim members on pdf like Afrazul call you a Hindu appeaser. Don't deflect by bringing in us Pakistani's inner conflicts or Bangladesh or Marvi Sirmed.

And the next time you bring up this Muhajir issue, keep in mind we still have it a hundred times better than if we were in India. No mob in Pakistan is going to pull our pants down to check if we are circumcised or not. Personally we would rather die than come back to India. Jab maamlay ka pata nahi ho tou bilawaja taang nai ghusaate.

Kuch tou aqal pakar lo. Kuch nahi milay ga tumhe Hindu appeasement karke. You will always be a pawn to most of them, except a very few sane minded Hindus.

It looks like a TROLL account on Twitter. But I am strongly in favour of people talking about separatism openly as I support freedom of speech.

5000 of Lankans over 30 years with arms funded by India to terrorists, But who cares they eventually sent them back to hell

I was just pointing out that you figures were wrong.

Stick to your point on the divisions in India, Why drag others in to your petty conflicts ?

I did not drag you into our imaginary conflicts. This thread was opened by you.

You know what are his views? He wants Pakistan to become an ISIS type state, he says Hindu being raped or killed is fine, impose Jizya in Pakistan or other extremist views, go and search the history for him. He thinks even Imran Khan is a Hindu appeaser for building a temple in Islamabad! Good that you endorse him.
Somebody's triggered.

I personally don't care whether you live as bestie besties with Hindus. I care for the overall Indian Muslims community which is being persecuted by Indians. Even the Indian Muslim members on pdf like Afrazul call you a Hindu appeaser. Don't deflect by bringing in us Pakistani's inner conflicts or Bangladesh or Marvi Sirmed.

And the next time you bring up this Muhajir issue, keep in mind we still have it a hundred times better than if we were in India. No mob in Pakistan is going to pull our pants down to check if we are circumcised or not. Personally we would rather die than come back to India. Jab maamlay ka pata nahi ho tou bilawaja taang nai ghusaate.

Kuch tou aqal pakar lo. Kuch nahi milay ga tumhe Hindu appeasement karke. You will always be a pawn to most of them, except a very few sane minded Hindus.
Look man, you have an issue of
cognitive dissonance - on another thread you were calling EDL et al is right for Islamist nuts in UK or Jews are Islamophobic as a defence from Islamist, I think you should sit back and reflect on yourself before commenting on others. I am no Hindu appeaser, I call out the wrongs of everyone, I am simply have no cognitive dissonance and am no hypocrite. Most importantly, I don't descend into name calling or ad hominem which is a hallmark of civilized discussion.

You know what are his views? He wants Pakistan to become an ISIS type state, he says Hindu being raped or killed is fine, impose Jizya in Pakistan or other extremist views, go and search the history for him. He thinks even Imran Khan is a Hindu appeaser for building a temple in Islamabad! Good that you endorse him.

cognitive dissonance - on another thread you were calling EDL et al is right for Islamist nuts in UK or Jews are Islamophobic as a defence from Islamist, I think you should sit back and reflect on yourself before commenting on others. I am no Hindu appeaser, I call out the wrongs of everyone, I am simply have no cognitive dissonance and am no hypocrite. Most importantly, I don't descend into name calling or ad hominem which is a hallmark of civilized discussion.
He is only liberal with muslim issues and he is right wing with other religions.

The Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi is strong in you. Tum EDL or Muhajir or Marvi Sirmed waghera choro tum bas ek kaam karlo apni Kashmiri bhaiyon ke liye hi kuch bol lo. I have seen you snooping in every non Indian matter but never seen you condemn the atrocities in Kashmir or on Indian Muslims sincerely. Whatever Afrazul is, he atleast has guts to call Hindus out.

The Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi is strong in you. Tum EDL or Muhajir or Marvi Sirmed waghera choro tum bas ek kaam karlo apni Kashmiri bhaiyon ke liye hi kuch bol lo. I have seen you snooping in every non Indian matter but never seen you condemn the atrocities in Kashmir or on Indian Muslims sincerely. Whatever Afrazul is, he atleast has guts to call Hindus out.
When did I snooped into your Mohajir fights or even when you were fighting with that AzadKashmir guy? Or even Indian matters like Galwan valley except being a skeptic of Indian establishment's narrative, go and search that too. See my posts on riots in multiple threads since I joined or calling out fake news from Sanghis, or my confrontation with Ghalib and others on Kashmir.... But meh carry on with your cognitive dissonance.
He is only liberal with muslim issues and he is right wing with other religions.
Specially for India, he doesn't want Chinese Muslims to revolt because of their treatment.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom