What's new

Make South India a separate country

Lol. I am a south Indian and do not want a separation nor anyone I know want it. Except for fake Pakistani propagandists. But South (comprising of 5 states and 2 union territories) has a GDP of a $1 trillion dollars with 250 million population. India would look like Pakistan in per capita terms without South.
Exactly, Northern India is LEECHING OFF the South.

If the South need cheap labor, they can import from the North, just like what the US have with the Mexican cheap labor.
All South Indians I know don't like North India.

India have no respect for South India.
India wanted to strongarm Singapore to replace Tamil with Hindi.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/inter...age-says-cabinet-minister/article23873042.ece
Singapore committed to keeping Tamil as an official language

One more thing.
I hear from my South Indian friends, they are better at maths and science while the North are better at running their mouth.

Last edited:

If the South need cheap labor, they can import from the North, just like what the US have with the Mexican cheap labor.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/inter...age-says-cabinet-minister/article23873042.ece

In early 2000s envious sneaky Indian expats using the office of Indian govt wanted Singapore to replace Tamil with hindi as an official language citing hindi as the National Language of India. Indian nationalists were going ballistic in the internet thinking Singapore govt would replace Tamil with hindi

Singapore govts response was blunt - Cant amend the constituition

A minister had to came forward and put it straight to the indians ^^^^^ i,e Singapore committed to keeping Tamil as an official language

Singapore patriotic Tamil song

FAKE PROPAGANDA
article-1264092-081D0A9F000005DC-144_468x339.jpg

One more thing.
I hear from my South Indian friends, they are better at maths and science while the North are better at running their mouth.
South India is still India. Just because your friends said something against North Indians doesn't mean we all dislike them. We are stronger together. South India is rich because we get to trade with North India through our coast. It's important for polity to sort out regional imbalances. I guess key is education. South India education level is close to 82% while it is 67% in North. That needs to be changed.

Nation states based on race is the most cohesive and stable form of sovereign entity.

India should shed the British Imperial baggage as a multi racial country and should break apart.

I protest this map on behalf of my good friend @El Sidd .There should be at least 50 different colours in this map.

On a serious note , just need to focuss on the following states / countries which has a separate identity - racial, cultural, religious - Dravidian, Sikh,

1) Tamilnadu
2) Kasmir
3) Punjab (Kalistan)
4 ) 7 North East states - Sikkim, Nagaland,, Mizoram etc

the rest will stay with India

On a serious note , just need to focuss on the following states / countries which has a separate identity - racial, cultural, religious - Dravidian, Sikh,

1) Tamilnadu
2) Kasmir
3) Punjab (Kalistan)
4 ) 7 North East states - Sikkim, Nagaland,, Mizoram etc

the rest will stay with India

If you want to divide something on racial, cultural or religious lines, why don't we start with Sri Lanka.

I saw on Twitter and YouTube that many South Indians said that rape and gang rape all happened in North India, and South Indians still have to pay taxes to North India.
is this real?
North India is a billion people and not very educated. Idiots tend to be more and politicians there play cow politics. But rape is highly exaggerated when it comes to India. Per capita rapes in India are negligible compared to many countries doesn't matter if it is North or South.

South India per capita is close to $4000, so ofcourse we pay more taxes for the development of our country.

South India is still India. Just because your friends said something against North Indians doesn't mean we all dislike them. We are stronger together. South India is rich because we get to trade with North India through our coast. It's important for polity to sort out regional imbalances. I guess key is education. South India education level is close to 82% while it is 67% in North. That needs to be changed.
I saw on Twitter and YouTube that many South Indians said that rape and gang rape all happened in North India

Per capita rapes in India are negligible compared to many countries doesn't matter if it is North or South.
Rape and gang rape in North India are much higher than in South India

Southies don't have it in them to ask for independence. They are a servile people mentally.

I saw on Twitter and YouTube that many South Indians said that rape and gang rape all happened in North India

Rape and gang rape in North India are much higher than in South India

Rapes in India is just hyped up.

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

I am sure no one bothers to look at numbers when your intention is propaganda.

Southies don't have it in them to ask for independence. They are a servile people mentally.
Lol. First do propaganda, if people don't fall for it then insult them for not falling for propaganda.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom