What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your cowherd intellect is showing again. ANI and ASI are not the only genetic components in the subcontinent. There are at least 6-7 more. So does not mean that I'd ANI is 0, then ASI is 100.

hahaha you are one frustrated Indian, any im off. Come up with new RSS theory because so far you have been proven wrong with everything. It was only matter of fact, invented lies in mandirs doesn't stay true for ever.

hahaha

Keep coming up with more RSS theories after being proven wrong in others :laughcry:, you only make sense to RSS hindutvas. :omghaha:[/QUOTE]

As a rule Brahmins don't argue with cowherds because they drag you to their level and then claim victory by making big dung cakes.

hahaha

Keep coming up with more RSS theories after being proven wrong in others :laughcry:, you only make sense to RSS hindutvas. :omghaha:

As a rule Brahmins don't argue with cowherds because they drag you to their level and then claim victory by making big dung cakes.[/QUOTE]

WTH is this! :pissed:

hahaha you are one frustrated Indian, any im off. Come up with new RSS theory because so far you have been proven wrong with everything. It was only matter of fact, invented lies in mandirs doesn't stay true for ever.

I told u Brahmins don't argue with cowherds because they think that the highest intellectual achievement is to make big, steamy dung cakes.

Ok Indians - Yes we have more arabs than middle-east all those are original desi arabs belongs to Al-Maskeen tribe of central arabia, And we have occupied IVC and kicked you out and it will remain with us till end of times. Putt lao jo puttna ay. :whistle:

One word, religion, we were all Hindus. However when the Pakistani Punjabis were being attacked by Afghan Pasthuns they were mostly Hindus. So you didn't have racial or religious closeness to Afghans.

lmao similarity between Pashtuns and Pakistani Punjabis, say that to a Pashtun and watch him burst into laughter.

Your knowledge of Pushtoons is based on outdated information from your precepts of these two communities prior to 1947 Partition. In the last 65 years since creation of Pakistan, new identities have been formed. These two communities are quite close to each other. In fact, our whole Armed Forces are a combination of Punjabis and Pathans and the two communities are hand in glove. You have never been to Pakistan but if you went to Peshawar or Kohat or Abbottabad, you will find Pushtoons and Punjabis who are fluent in both languages and you can't tell them apart.

The whole Hindko speakers are equally comfortable speaking Punjabi and Pushto.

You think you know a lot about Pakistan but in reality you don't know SQUAT.

Besides you are an ideologue who is here just to BS and TROLL. Not one of your Posts has any relevance or relationship with TRUTH or REALITY, so keep on TROLLING and continue to live in your Fantasy World.

Your knowledge of Pushtoons is based on outdated information from your precepts of these two communities prior to 1947 Partition. In the last 65 years since creation of Pakistan, new identities have been formed. These two communities are quite close to each other. In fact, our whole Armed Forces are a combination of Punjabis and Pathans and the two communities are hand in glove. You have never been to Pakistan but if you went to Peshawar or Kohat or Abbottabad, you will find Pushtoons and Punjabis who are fluent in both languages and you can't tell them apart.

The whole Hindko speakers are equally comfortable speaking Punjabi and Pushto.

You think you know a lot about Pakistan but in reality you don't know SQUAT.

Besides you are an ideologue who is here just to BS and TROLL. Not one of your Posts has any relevance or relationship with TRUTH or REALITY, so keep on TROLLING and continue to live in your Fantasy World.

I have been to both Pakistan and Afghanistan. And I know enough Pashtuns and their opinion about Pakistani Punjabis.

Ask any Pashtun here on the forum, if they think whether a Pakistani Punjabi is same as Pakistani Pashtun, you ll get your answer. Of course being part of the same country and all is one thing, but being the same people, racially, ethnically, culturally is another.

Today Bhutia, Gorkha, Tamil, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Gujarati are all Indians, but can I say that a Bhutia is same as a Tamil :no:

As for what I am and my contributions to this forum, well atleast I don't run a second ID to peddle my bs conspiracy theories around ;)

Ok Indians - Yes we have more arabs than middle-east all those are original desi arabs belongs to Al-Maskeen tribe of central arabia, And we have occupied IVC and kicked you out and it will remain with us till end of times. Putt lao jo puttna ay. :whistle:

Occupied you say, according to India, Pakistan was given as a decision of the people of the land.. So you guys did fake your origin.

So Arab, why are you treated like s*** in your Arab land?

Mahmud of Ghazni was a Great Warrior in his own right. Sure some of the things that he did are not that Palatable by today's standards but He belonged to the Tenth Century and not 21st Century. You cannot judge a 10th Century Warrior by 21st Century Norms and Values. Heck , even in 21st Century the US and NATO Invaders are trampling the land of Mahmud Ghaznavi under their feet. And the reason for that is Simply because :

Na Wo GHAZNAVI May Taraph Rahi ,

Na Wo Khum Hai Zulf e AYAR May

And I am sure crusaders were great warriors too, specially when they slaughtered all the inhabitants of Jerusalem in the first crusade..and streets of Jerusalem were ankle deep in blood.
or
Hulagu Khan was at his pinnacle of excellence, when he sacked Baghdad and boiled alive all those who opposed him or tied their hands and feet to horses and ripped them apart.

Murder, rape, destruction are not a measure of one's greatness.

@Pak-one are you going to let this Dravidian mock your people? You are so quick to attack people if you think they are Punjabi what are you waiting for? :pop:

He is a damn indian, he is nobody to me. Why should i expect indians not to make fun of pashtuns when my own pakistanis make fun of IQ level of pashtuns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Afghans love ghaznavi because he was a afghan hero...indians hate ghazi because he was a ****** invader...but why do pakistaanis love him ? confused people ?

Hulagu Khan was at his pinnacle of excellence, when he sacked Baghdad and boiled alive all those who opposed him or tied their hands and feet to horses and ripped them apart.

Murder, rape, destruction are not a measure of one's greatness.

Dude Hulagu's sack of the Abbasid caliphate is almost unparalleled in history..top to bottom they were erased.

In fact, our whole Armed Forces are a combination of Punjabis and Pathans and the two communities are hand in glove. .

Pashtuns comprise about 14% of Pak army..thats it. Your army is a punjabi army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom