What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for update, some times wiki is trash.

Punjabis in 2001 71% now 54%. Pashtuns 13 percent then and now 14%. Minorties 0.29% then and now 1%. So Pakistan did well to reduce punjabi % and increase others. :cheers:

Good for Pak army. Punjabis have proven their cowardice again and again.

This is because of what we are taught in schools, because he attacked and killed hindus so he must be our hero.
Finally an honest Pakistani :)

This is exactly same as what Indian teach their kids either by text books or by telling them how bad muslims are because 300 years ago they did this and that.
Incorrect...

By the way those Afghan warlords (or as they call themselves Sultans) were nothing more than dacoits, the only reason they came across khyber or bolan pass to loot the riches or take a fresh supply of young boys.
And yet you make them your national heroes...

Chammar ki ulaad brahmin brahmin karne se kiya hogha. You still look like chammar and act like one.

Naukar log to tum ho. Aur hamesha Rahe ho, wannabe Arabs.[/QUOTE]

haha naukar aur chammars ka

when vedic aryans raped your ASI ancestors the result was chammar brahmin, keep that in mind

Naukar log to tum ho. Aur hamesha Rahe ho, wannabe Arabs.

when vedic aryans f your ASI ancestors the result was chammar, keep that in mind[/QUOTE]

Apni history utha kar dekh le, universal naukar. Tumhare lite to hamare chamar hi kaphi hai.

when vedic aryans f your ASI ancestors the result was chammar, keep that in mind

Apni history utha kar dekh le, universal naukar. Tumhare lite to hamare chamar hi kaphi hai.[/QUOTE]

chammar brahmin mera avatar dekh aur sharam kar. you look no different then chammars. acha huwa caste system haya warna pakistan bhi chammars se bara hota. ajeeb ghatiya koum hoo tum log

Apni history utha kar dekh le, universal naukar. Tumhare lite to hamare chamar hi kaphi hai.

chammar brahmin mera avatar dekh aur sharam kar. you look no different then chammars. acha huwa caste system haya warna pakistan bhi chammars se bara hota. ajeeb ghatiya koum hoo tum log[/QUOTE]

Tum to kuchh bhi nahi ho. Sirf wannabe ho. Isi liye to genealogy utha ka buddhe ki tarah fake history padhte rahte ho.

chammar brahmin mera avatar dekh aur sharam kar. you look no different then chammars. acha huwa caste system haya warna pakistan bhi chammars se bara hota. ajeeb ghatiya koum hoo tum log

Tum to kuchh bhi nahi ho. Sirf wannabe ho. Isi liye to genealogy utha ka buddhe ki tarah fake history padhte rahte ho.[/QUOTE]

aur tum chammar ho kar aryan wannabe hoo, kuch to sharam karo.

WOW, I see a lot of people fighting over something THIS useless, SO WHAT if you hate someone and your enemies like them???
It happens EVERYDAY!!! Doesn't mean you spam this whole thread with more than 25 pages. LOL!!!

Weirdos!!!

Not EVERYONE though, only the ones who ARE. :woot:

Well, I am ENJOYING the show. :)

Tum to kuchh bhi nahi ho. Sirf wannabe ho. Isi liye to genealogy utha ka buddhe ki tarah fake history padhte rahte ho.

aur tum chammar ho kar aryan wannabe hoo, kuch to sharam karo.[/QUOTE]

Hame to koi phark nahi parta hai. Jin ki present aur future ki lagi hoti hai wahi past ki lete rahte hain.

aur tum chammar ho kar aryan wannabe hoo, kuch to sharam karo.

Don't know about aryan but I am an arya for sure . And ASI are your ancestors as well

good to see that a killer who killed your forefather and he is a great man to you....this shows your character

:woot: My forefather entered India with great Mahmood Ghznawi

Of course I understand it why you guys hate him. If I would be an Indian Hindu I would also hate him like the pest

And the reason why ?

Mahmud conquered and destroyed thousands of Hindu temples during his raids including the famous Somnath Temple, which he destroyed in 1025 AD,[19] killing over 50,000 people who tried to defend it. The defenders included the 90-year-old clan leader Ghogha Rana. Mahmud had the gilded lingam broken into pieces and had them made into steps for his mosque and palace.

Mahmud of Ghaznawi - one of the best Ghaznis in world history... Raped Hindu kings like it was his job... Destroyed heathen Somnath temple 17 times...

We love you Mahmud of Ghaznawi...
Indians are just ******** after this... They are ******** for 1000 years

Mahmud of Ghaznawi - one of the best Ghaznis in world history... Raped Hindu kings like it was his job... Destroyed heathen Somnath temple 17 times...

We love you Mahmud of Ghaznawi...
Indians are just ******** after this... They are ******** for 1000 years

Most of those raped Hindus are today called Pakistanis.:rofl:

Most of those raped Hindus are today called Pakistanis.:rofl:

Not true... Most Hindus who got raped moved to India afterwards to avoid more raping by Muslim armies... They make up most of the Hindu Sindhi population in India...
Much of Pakistan was Buddhist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom