What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Ghaznawi specifically set his sights on india? What was his reason?

He spread Islam and set Hinduism in it's right place...

He spread islam in some people who were weak to challenge him... But majority others stood against him with strong mentality... After 1000 years those transformed ones and non transformed ones seperated....

He spread Islam and set Hinduism in it's right place...
So you are telling Islam was actually spread through barbaric means. And Ghaznawi one of the flag bearers of Islam as per you was an animal like savage?

They are very minimum not allot, most people in Punjab are Mixtures of all As i mentioned earlier

I think the reality is quite different from what you claim. In Uttar Pradesh, while the Rohillas are clear descendents from the afghans, most other muslims are low caste converts, mostly from the weaver and butcher castes. And all Muslim dynasties were based in the Delhi Agra region rather than the Punjab. So the Muslim aristocracy was also in these parts . Many of them migrated to Pakistan and would be Mohazirs now.

As for Punjabi Muslims, they are strictly the agricultural castes whatever their pretensions might be.

They are very minimum not allot, most people in Punjab are Mixtures of all As i mentioned earlier

Punjabi and Sindh Muslims never had a martial tradition, historically only Pashtuns had such tradition.

that's why Punjabi muslims ruling Pakistan is good for us for they will never have the brains to make pak succeed.

That is obvious.....Mohazirs are the more brainy ones.... but Punjabis, with their feudal mindset, will never allow them to come up.

Punjabi and Sindh Muslims never had a martial tradition, historically only Pashtuns had such tradition.

They have no tradition part from Agriculture... In pre partition days, most of the trade, money and higher professions like doctors was with Hindus / Sikhs. Lahore was largely a Hindu/ Sikh city with all business and property in their hands while the Muslims were labour class.But look at their bragging. One would think they are Allah's gift to mankind.

They have no tradition part from Agriculture... In pre partition days, most of the trade, money and higher professions like doctors was with Hindus / Sikhs. Lahore was largely a Hindu/ Sikh city with all business and property in their hands while the Muslims were labour class.But look at their bragging. One would think they are Allah's gift to mankind.

Both Karachi and Lahore were dominated by Hindu educated class while most of the land were under Muslim landlords.

Lahore was dominated by Hindu film-makers, they owned studios, bollywood's famous villain Pran was a superstar of Punjabi movies, when Hindus left Lahore after partition, all that was left was LOLywood.

I don't know WTF you bhartiis want, if we say that we are inherent of IVC than your back on fire, If we say that we are invaders you still get back on fire. No wonder bronal have big bijness in bharat.

That's what is taught to Pakistanis I guess, have to see another country which claims itself Arabs but also claims the lineage of IVC...

What do Bharatis want? We want more wannabe Arabs in Pakistan..

The Ummah is strong with you.

So, you mean India has appointed dumbs as army chief & pm. :woot:

Feudalism and Punjabi dominated army go hand in hand in your Punjab. Feudalism was banned in India 1953.

so a person who invades other religion's worshipping places and loots gold from them is ur hero

ideal muslim was salah-ud-din or akbar the great

they were fair to everyone and not fanatic

There is no comparison between Salah-ud-deen (rahimullah) and this barbaric afghan warlord. This guy bulldozed all Islamic teachings in his murderous rampage. He may the hero of the illiterate mullahs but please I'd like to say to everyone that this retard is def not my hero.

Feudalism and Punjabi dominated army go hand in hand in your Punjab. Feudalism was banned in India 1953.

While I m a staunch BJP supporter, I sometime feel that Nehru, Wily Kashmiri Brahmin that we was, rightly allowed partition so that all these retrograde feudals could be contained in a separate ghetto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom