What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to both Pakistan and Afghanistan. And I know enough Pashtuns and their opinion about Pakistani Punjabis.

Ask any Pashtun here on the forum, if they think whether a Pakistani Punjabi is same as Pakistani Pashtun, you ll get your answer. Of course being part of the same country and all is one thing, but being the same people, racially, ethnically, culturally is another.

Today Bhutia, Gorkha, Tamil, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Gujarati are all Indians, but can I say that a Bhutia is same as a Tamil :no:

As for what I am and my contributions to this forum, well atleast I don't run a second ID to peddle my bs conspiracy theories around ;)

You are actually right, pashtuns are quite different and distinct than punjabis. Not only our langauge, culture, customs, dress, way of life, looks, framework of society are different but also our sects are different, pashtuns are mostly deobandis while punjabis are mostly bareilvis....we celebrate eid at different days....we are more religously reguler and conservative, punjabis say about us "ramzan janay pathan janay"...

Dude Hulagu's sack of the Abbasid caliphate is almost unparalleled in history..top to bottom they were erased.

It only makes sense they should revere him like they revere Afghan warlord(maybe name a missile after him), after all, if barbarism is measure of greatness for them, then at least not have double standards.

As for what I am and my contributions to this forum, well atleast I don't run a second ID to peddle my bs conspiracy theories around ;)

Really, which parallel ID are you implying that I am running. Please do enlighten me... :rofl: :cheesy:

Can you spell the word PARANOIA......

Ghaznavid_Empire_975_-_1187_%28AD%29.PNG

This was the ghavnavi empire, most of his conquered lands were pakistan and indian kashmir. (with a little bit of indian punjab)

Really, which parallel ID are you implying that I am running. Please do enlighten me... :rofl: :cheesy:

Can you spell the word PARANOIA......

You know which one "Mr 9/11 was an inside job" ;).

Anyways stick to the topic at hand and avoid ad hominem attacks, that includes giving troll fatwas. I believe @Pak-one has debunked your claims about Pakistani Punjabis and Pashtuns being the same people in post#391 :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Occupied you say, according to India, Pakistan was given as a decision of the people of the land.. So you guys did fake your origin.

So Arab, why are you treated like s*** in your Arab land?

I don't know WTF you bhartiis want, if we say that we are inherent of IVC than your back on fire, If we say that we are invaders you still get back on fire. No wonder bronal have big bijness in bharat.

I don't know WTF you bhartiis want, if we say that we are inherent of IVC than your back on fire, If we say that we are invaders you still get back on fire. No wonder bronal have big bijness in bharat.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Afghans love ghaznavi because he was a afghan hero...indians hate ghazi because he was a ****** invader...but why do pakistaanis love him ? confused people ?

Dude Hulagu's sack of the Abbasid caliphate is almost unparalleled in history..top to bottom they were erased.

Pashtuns comprise about 14% of Pak army..thats it. Your army is a punjabi army.

Punjabis: 53.19%
Pashtuns: 21%
Sindhis: 13.5%
Kashmiris: 9.11%
Balochis: 3.2% .

That was as of 2007. Your bs will not work here.

Thats what happen every time, they dont like it in both cases :omghaha:

hahaha

Keep coming up with more RSS theories after being proven wrong in others :laughcry:, you only make sense to RSS hindutvas. :omghaha:

As a rule Brahmins don't argue with cowherds because they drag you to their level and then claim victory by making big dung cakes.[/QUOTE]

Chammar ki ulaad brahmin brahmin karne se kiya hogha. You still look like chammar and act like one.

Punjabis: 53.19%
Pashtuns: 21%
Sindhis: 13.5%
Kashmiris: 9.11%
Balochis: 3.2% .

That was as of 2007. Your bs will not work here.

Your wikipedia BS wont work with me.

This is the official ISPR release dated Aug 31 and go to page 27 to see the class composition of Pak Army...

Your wikipedia BS wont work with me.

This is the official ISPR release dated Aug 31 and go to page 27 to see the class composition of Pak Army...

Thanks for update, some times wiki is trash.

Punjabis in 2001 71% now 54%. Pashtuns 13 percent then and now 14%. Minorties 0.29% then and now 1%. So Pakistan did well to reduce punjabi % and increase others. :cheers:

Mahmud was a Pushtun, today there are 28 million Pushtuns in Pakistan and only 12 million Pushtuns in Afghanistan, they are the second biggest ethnic community in Pakistan, I hope this info is enough to answer your weird questions !!!

How does it matter if he was a Pashtun or not or how many Pashtuns currently Pakistan has. Just because India has 130 million Muslims, the achievements of Pakistani muslims do not become the achievements of India

As a rule Brahmins don't argue with cowherds because they drag you to their level and then claim victory by making big dung cakes.

Chammar ki ulaad brahmin brahmin karne se kiya hogha. You still look like chammar and act like one.[/QUOTE]

Naukar log to tum ho. Aur hamesha Rahe ho, wannabe Arabs.

I wouldn't treat them anyway - They are after all descendants of the same original inhabitants of these lands just as every Pashtun Tribe in Pakistan are descendants of those who lived under, fought & administered for the Ghauri, Ghaznavid, Suri, Abdali & a myriad other dynasties that the Pashtun Nation has created !

That said - We & the People of Indus Valley don't have the same culture, language or religion because cultures, languages & religions are an ever evolving phenomenon ! Even the Pashtun of today isn't cent for cent comparable to the Pashtun of a 100 years ago & he to one that was born a 1000 years ago - Culturally, Linguistically & Religiously !

The same can be said about us - If a 1000 years from now there exists No Pakistan.....this land has seen continued immigrations & emigrations, the language of those who live here has changed, they don't adhere to the same culture as we do & that the geographical boundaries of them & us are different - Would there exist some form of relationship between us twain or not ?

I would imagine that it would as there exists between you & your posterity into the extended future as there is between you & your ancestors into the extended past going to the antiquity era - Your culture, religion & languages are much different than theres just as ours are with our ancestors !

So I frankly don't see this as a thing where either Pakistan, India or Afghanistan or any other country for that matter can attach a label to whatever happened a 1000 years ago as exclusively theres or claim that somehow they are the original people while others are not for both anthropologically & historically that would be a fallacious argument !

Does this not negated the whole concept (or most of it) of Nation states defined by geographical boundaries. Since at the base of it all, all of mankind evolved from the same species.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom