What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir @shan - though you are the leading authority on eugenics and genetic matter, I must say that it has absolutely this much relevance regarding this thread -
:hitwall:

At least you are not one of those who use "dalit" as insult :cheers: No thread stay on topic for ever

Last edited by a moderator:
So what are you implying? The Vedas were written down just 2200 years ago?

The Pashtun are a mix of tribes. The Abdali tribe is said to be Hun. And looking at the pathetic intellect of the Pashtuns, they probably couldn't even write their name even if they were around.
@Pak-one are you going to let this Dravidian mock your people? You are so quick to attack people if you think they are Punjabi what are you waiting for? :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
This type of draping with a cloth sheet is still done by Hindus although less frequently today.
its highly used by native sindhis and punjabis pakistanis ...both sindhis and punjabis use ajrak but different motifs and designs ..

traditional block printings ajrak and hala Potteries are highly used in pakistan ......

The cloth sheet is widely used by (almost) all Indians. In any puja ceremony the drape cloth is used.
its highly used by native sindhis and punjabis pakistanis ...both sindhis and punjabis use ajrak but different motifs and designs ..

traditional block printings ajrak and hala Potteries are highly used in pakistan ......

It only says they have no ANI. Where is it said they are 100percent ASI. What if they are 10 percent ASI and 90 percent Bantu or Japanese or whatever. Lookup, it also says the Onge have affinities with the Japanese. So , a Tamil Dalit has Japanese genes?

"Andamanese possess Ancestral South Indian lineage without admixture of any Ancestral North Indian genetic heritage"

Your 0 intellect is showing again :cheesy: What is ASI with out ANI? 100% ASI, just like any ANI without ASI will be 100% ANI. Damn i need to explain as if you are 5 years old retarded kid

Yes we got skeletons samples from IVC site in Pakistan, and believe me they didn't had anything in common with Indians.

I have read about skeletons of Indus valley and they are inconclusive to identify the race of those people.

"Andamanese possess Ancestral South Indian lineage without admixture of any Ancestral North Indian genetic heritage"

Your 0 intellect is showing again :cheesy: What is ASI with out ANI? 100% ASI, just like any ANI without ASI will be 100% ANI. Damn i need to explain as if you are 5 years old retarded kid

You perhaps quoted around 50% ASI in Andamanese.

The logic Indians are using its kinda dumb in its own way he was outsider so he killed Muslims forefather which are Hindus at that time.
Islam came from arab then it spread in rest of the world in turkey , iran , iraq ,spain ,Afg , spain , muslims waged war with all countries to spread islam so then why these countries dont hate muslims who invaded their so called motherland why they dont hate their invaders as your said Khalid bin waleed , akbar etc many indians forget that it was the Jayapala who was organizing a big army to invade afg
the point is he spanked hindus so thats why they hate him

Any DNA test done after 1400 years loses 99% of its value.
I have read about skeletons of Indus valley and they are inconclusive to identify the race of those people.

You perhaps quoted around 50% ASI in Andamanese.

What im saying that if pashtun mixed 2200 years ago then one can imagine how ancient punjabis are living in Pakistan. The days of inventing history in RSS mandir are over. Your intellect is only good in RSS mandirs where you invent history to prove your glorious past becasue Indians have terrible present & future. Infact India has been gutter for thousands of years, always filled with slums. Thank your lucky stars ANI made your kind civilized.

If Pashtuns mixed 2200 years ago, it only means that your kind of low caste punjabis came to the sub continent around 1400 years ago. Since it is a well known fact, there is no need for any conjecture. The older ones had by that time moved east as Punjab had become too dry and the IVC had collapsed. These older ones mixed with other people in the Ganga valley and the peninsula and created a great Hindu civilization which endures till date. Meanwhile, Punjab was repeopled by cowherds who , because of their poor intellect continue to drag that part into the gutter.

Yes we got skeletons samples from IVC site in Pakistan, and believe me they didn't had anything in common with Indians.[/QUOTE]

The logic Indians are using its kinda dumb in its own way he was outsider so he killed Muslims forefather which are Hindus at that time.
Islam came from arab then it spread in rest of the world in turkey , iran , iraq ,spain ,Afg , spain , muslims waged war with all countries to spread islam so then why these countries dont hate muslims who invaded their so called motherland why they dont hate their invaders as your said Khalid bin waleed , akbar etc many indians forget that it was the Jayapala who was organizing a big army to invade afg
the point is he spanked hindus so thats why they hate him

You want Russians to love the Nazis? :crazy:
Ok, some do. They are called skinheads. It's a very bad form of abuse :coffee:
(Got the analogy?)

Closest population related to them are sindhis and punjabis of Pakistan. No dna tests, just based on skeletons samples.

Sindhis wear kameez beneath ajrak. here the same type of Drape.

indiawkshp10.jpg

Your cowherd intellect is showing again. ANI and ASI are not the only genetic components in the subcontinent. There are at least 6-7 more. So does not mean that I'd ANI is 0, then ASI is 100.

If Pashtuns mixed 2200 years ago, it only means that your kind of low caste punjabis came to the sub continent around 1400 years ago. Since it is a well known fact, there is no need for any conjecture. The older ones had by that time moved east as Punjab had become too dry and the IVC had collapsed. These older ones mixed with other people in the Ganga valley and the peninsula and created a great Hindu civilization which endures till date. Meanwhile, Punjab was repeopled by cowherds who , because of their poor intellect continue to drag that part into the gutter.

Yes we got skeletons samples from IVC site in Pakistan, and believe me they didn't had anything in common with Indians.
[/QUOTE]

hahaha

Keep coming up with more RSS theories after being proven wrong in others :laughcry:, you only make sense to RSS hindutvas. :omghaha:

Closest population related to them are sindhis and punjabis of Pakistan.

That can be the possibility but skeleton examination is inconclusive because human physique undergoes changes due to the environment in several thousands years. So, skeleton can't tell the exact race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom