What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can genetic test prove who contributed what to a civilization. :omghaha::omghaha:

It can prove who inhabitated those areas, and they were not ASI. And no one have any doubt about that apart from Indians maybe :cheesy:

what people were before, doesn't necessarily reflect what they are today, look at greeks and egyptians, they are nothing like their great ancestors. people learn and forget over time

Greeks & Egyition ancestors were Indians, don't believe me? Read it on net, Indians think they are origins of everything in this world.

what people were before, doesn't necessarily reflect what they are today, look at greeks and egyptians, they are nothing like their great ancestors. people learn and forget over time

It is accepted that the Jats, Gujars and Pathans were a part of Hun migration into India around 6th century AD. Too late for them to write Hindu scriptures.

Proof of using folded Hand(Namaskar) from Indus Valley.

bsl45400.jpg

how can u prove folded Hand say Namashkar:rofl: :omghaha:
i can say same thing to prove my point that sindhi people also say ""saeen saeen"" while folded hand like this ......

I asked you to show reference that the Andamanese are pure ASI. So where is that?

And aren,t u ashamed of not knowing your own history? The Jats and the Gujars were present in Punjab plains in BC era?
And who wrote the Vedas and Upanishads? The Jat, Gujar, Balochs and Pathan? How is it that they are so dumb nowadays?

God forbid if I perform puja with a Baloch written scripture.

vedas was good and beautiful book till it was in pure form ....new version of vedas book is Quran......but i know u donot beleive .....:D

you need to visit indian Punjab buddy...even our dalits look better than you west Punjabis. they are taller and bigger and look more rough tough and coaurse voice unlike west Punjabis. gujjars are low cast because they don't take a shower and keep themselves clean. all they do is ask us jatts to give them land for rearing their cattles. no gujjar ruled Punjab. before british it was jatt Sikhs.. maharaja ranjit singh who were your master.

Yes im sure chammar with 66% ASI will look better then Pakistanis :omghaha: There is a reason jatt sikhs hate dalit convert sikhs lol But before this i never knew they make 1/3 of Sikh population. Now this explain everything. Im not gujjar anyway but read

"Gujjars have given their names to several places in Pakistan, including Gujranwala, Gujjar Nallah, Gujar Khan, Gojra and Gujrat."

I wonder why chammars couldnt name any city after them, lol . :omghaha:

I often read about the history of Inida and I'm shocked how much this nation was conquered by invaders. Mahmud Ghaznawi was one of the many invaders and it looks like that he was one of the worst as he destroyed the Hindu Somnath temple and killed all the Hindus who wanted to defend this temple. He plundered and invaded Hindustan 17 times.

I think we can easily say that Mahmud Ghazanwi is a very controversial person in world history. Celebratd and respected by most Afghans and Pakistanis because of the spread of Islam but hated and cursed by Hindu Indians because he made their lives to hell.

Here is an example of pure trolling and PDF's MOD is enjoying that

Sachin Tendulkar Loved by Whole world and hated by Pakistan.

how can u proof folded Hand say Namashkar:rofl: :omghaha:
i can say same thing to prove my point that sindhi people also say ""saeen saeen"" while folded hand like this ......

Pakistanis hadn't forgotten their former Hindu customs.

Here are proofs of origin of Yoga from Indus Valley civilization.

harappa-yoga.jpg

Meditation(Dhyana) from Indus Valley Civilization.

yogiseal.jpg

Yes im sure chammar with 66% ASI will look better then Pakistanis :omghaha: There is a reason jatt sikhs hate dalit convert sikhs lol But before this i never knew they make 1/3 of Sikh population. Now this explain everything. Im not gujjar anyway but read

"Gujjars have given their names to several places in Pakistan, including Gujranwala, Gujjar Nallah, Gujar Khan, Gojra and Gujrat."

I wonder why chammars couldnt name any city after them, lol . :omghaha:

does haripur and manshera ring a bell in your head.. both cities in Pakistan named after jatt Sikh warriors and there are many more. google urself

It is accepted that the Jats, Gujars and Pathans were a part of Hun migration into India around 6th century BC. Too late for them to write Hindu scriptures.

Do you know when Rig Veda was written? :azn: Dont run away now. And its believed not accepted fact anyway.

Big deal, Pakistani ancestors were founders of IVC/Vedic. What are you even trying to prove here? That they learned to fold hand from ASI? :what:

4200 years translates to 2200BC when the mixing started. How can genetic test prove who contribute what in any civilization. :omghaha::omghaha:

does haripur and manshera ring a bell in your head.. both cities in Pakistan named after jatt Sikh warriors and there are many more. google urself

Mansehra is a hindi phrase for many flowers and the city was named as such before the Sikh Empire.

@INDIC
priestking.jpg

the motifs which is dipicted in the shoulder of king priest seems ajrak design ....:pop:

Last edited by a moderator:

You again proved my point, gujjars ruled thats why they named cities after them. And we know how sikh jatts treat lower caste dalits convert who make 33% of Sikhsm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom