What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Indians has nothing to do IVC

This is the shell bangles IVC women wore.
mcintosh-indus-woman-burial-bangles-on-left-hand.jpg

These shell bangles are still worn by Hindu women.
1105.jpg

Show me post where i said that liar, read my sig. I know who ASI are, lol

You know that I have to look for it in 100s of comments. :wacko:

1105.jpg

There is hardly any doubt that the IVC and the Vedic civilizations were one and the same and the culture still thrives among the Hindus. This is the truth not withstanding attempts by a bunch of tribal usurpers to kidnap our heritage.

Thats true and backed by scientific papers, fortunately there is thing called genetic tests.

indians are spreading lies while international reports say some thing else .....:woot:
@shan indians donot beleive in genetic tests and scientific theories ..they beleive in RSS THEORY .:omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where does it say the Andamanese are pure ASI? The Andamanese are Negritos and no group in India has Negritos genes.

Prove what u said and don't run off as u generally do when challenged.

Also prove that Jat and Gujar tribes were IVC/Vedic people.

Dumbass thats why ASI Adamanese people are pure, they didnt mix with ANI aryans like south indians. Current South Indians are not pure ASI. Every tribe in Pakistan is ancient, jats, gujjars, arains, and dozen others were all there in time of IVC/Vedic. Tribe name changes with time. Vedic religion early on allowed mixing with ASI till the caste system was implented.

indians are spreading lies while international reports say some thing else .....:woot:
@shan indians donot beleive in genetic tests and scientific theories ..they beleive in RSS THEORY .:omghaha::omghaha:

The Balochs wrote the Upanishads? Or was it the Jats? Or the Gujars wrote the texts while herding cows?:cheers:

Thats true and backed by scientific papers, fortunately there is thing called genetic tests.

How can genetic test prove who contributed what to a civilization. :omghaha::omghaha:

1105.jpg

You know that I have to look for it in 100s of comments. :wacko:

Yep i should also say something like that about you and when asked to provide proof then run away. lol

Dumbass thats why ASI Adamanese people are pure, they didnt mix with ANI aryans like south indians. Current South Indians are not pure ASI. Every tribe in Pakistan is ancient, jats, gujjars, arains, and dozen others were all there in time of IVC/Vedic. Tribe name changes with time. Vedic religion early on allowed mixing with ASI till the caste system was implented.

I asked you to show reference that the Andamanese are pure ASI. So where is that?

And aren,t u ashamed of not knowing your own history? The Jats and the Gujars were present in Punjab plains in BC era?
And who wrote the Vedas and Upanishads? The Jat, Gujar, Balochs and Pathan? How is it that they are so dumb nowadays?

WHO WROTE THE VEDAS???? TELL ME FIRST :coffee:

God forbid if I perform puja with a Baloch written scripture.

Proof of using folded Hand(Namaskar) from Indus Valley.

bsl45400.jpg

Japanese are also buddists. Are they also related to indians?

The debate was since Indians believe from Afghanistran to Sri Lanka area is Akhand Bharat thats why they shouldnt hate pashtun invaders. :what: Maurya is considered great king while they forget he also killed & raped other regions to rule. As long as king is local it doesn't matter for them who killed who.

Proof of using folded Hand(Namashkar) from Indus Valley.

bsl45400.jpg

Big deal, Pakistani ancestors were founders of IVC/Vedic. What are you even trying to prove here? That they learned to fold hand from ASI? :what:

I asked you to show reference that the Andamanese are pure ASI. So where is that?

And aren,t u ashamed of not knowing your own history? The Jats and the Gujars were present in Punjab plains in BC era?
And who wrote the Vedas and Upanishads? The Jat, Gujar, Balochs and Pathan? How is it that they are so dumb nowadays?

God forbid if I perform puja with a Baloch written scripture.

what people were before, doesn't necessarily reflect what they are today, look at greeks and egyptians, they are nothing like their great ancestors. people learn and forget over time

lol

another one, no dalit converted to Islam. Its a historical fact, 33% of sikhs are dalit but 0% punjabi muslims are dalit. Your caste mentality is the reason India is known as gutter where everyone come to ****.

2 million dalits live in Pakistan who converted to Christianity. Anyway dont be like hindus, its ok if 33% sikhs are dalits. Gujjars are lower caste in Indian punjab because now they make minorty there, historically they ruled Punjab! Many cities in Punjab are named after them, Gujrat, Gujrawala etc. So by calling them lower caste they dont become one.

Only punjabi dalits are historically lower caste and look like south indians.

you need to visit indian Punjab buddy...even our dalits look better than you west Punjabis. they are taller and bigger and look more rough tough and coaurse voice unlike west Punjabis. gujjars are low cast because they don't take a shower and keep themselves clean. all they do is ask us jatts to give them land for rearing their cattles. no gujjar ruled Punjab. before british it was jatt Sikhs.. maharaja ranjit singh who were your master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom