What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes punjabis have average of 30% of ASI component. The ASI component is even lower in Baloch with just 14-15%. Pashtuns have 20% average. Sindhi also have average of 30%. Sikh chammar have 66% ASI component. If you ask me i can provide data for more comunities of south asia. which comunity result do you want to know now?

So, what are we to do with these numbers. Hardly changes the fact that Punjabi Muslims were a bunch of low caste herders grazing cattle in the Iranian Plateau when the Hindus were building IVC cities and writing Philosophical treatises.

Sunnaaa haiii ke @RazPaK aur @Mamba kei bacheiii bhi Punjabi sahii nahin bol sakteiii ! :pissed:

Aur @genmirajborgza786 ke bachoon ko pataa hiii nahin ke Ghalib kaun haiii ? :disagree:

ghalib , mir taqi mir aur faiz ahmed faiz teeno hi bihari the , woh to doctor ne galti se unki certificate, mein likne bhool gaya

raha baat mere bachoon ka, are meri jaan tu kyun nahi samajh ta, teri $100 dollar wali bhabi bachche nahi diya karti :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
What is harrapadna? I gotta find where I put the results because I got it done a while ago when you first posted the link on some other thread.

harappadna.org, they break down ancestry of South Asian populations. And i cant pm you my id of 23andme.com :what: because one need 10000 posts, fix this pdf. lol

So, what are we to do with these numbers. Hardly changes the fact that Punjabi Muslims were a bunch of low caste herders grazing cattle in the Iranian Plateau when the Hindus were building IVC cities and writing Philosophical treatises.

It shows who is low caste, your daddy brahmins of India always show less ASI component despite mixing with locals for thousands of years. Again proving foreign ancestry :cheesy: ASI people didnt get anywhere near IVC till Vedic people started mixing with them. That also stopped after caste system was in full force.

Ye tumhe kahan se mile.

Adamanese islands, Vedic Aryans didnt get to them and now these are the only pure ASI left in the world.

"A 2009 genetic study of Indian populations that traced most South Asian ethnicities to genomic contributions from two original founding populations also found that, of all modern-day Indians, only the Andamanese possess Ancestral South Indian lineage without admixture of any Ancestral North Indian genetic heritage."

Andamanese people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ASI- Ancestral South Indian.
ANI- Ancestral North Indian.

Genetic research proved says they intermixed with each other from 4200-1900 years ago, thus putting doubts over Aryan-Dravidian myth. The study was carried out by Harvard Medical School and the CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) in Hyderabad

Study reveals origin of India?s caste system - Times Of India

You left out this,

Most Indian groups descend from a mixture of two genetically divergent populations: Ancestral North Indians (ANI) related to Central Asians, Middle Easterners, Caucasians, and Europeans; and Ancestral South Indians (ASI) not closely related to groups outside the subcontinent. The date of mixture is unknown but has implications for understanding Indian history. We report genome-wide data from 73 groups from the Indian subcontinent and analyze linkage disequilibrium to estimate ANI-ASI mixture dates ranging from about 1,900 to 4,200 years ago.

See my avatar and read my sig. :hang2:

ASI- Ancestral South Indian.
ANI- Ancestral North Indian.

Genetic research proved says they intermixed with each other from 4200-1900 years ago, thus putting doubts over Aryan-Dravidian myth. The study was carried out by Harvard Medical School and the CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) in Hyderabad

Study reveals origin of India?s caste system - Times Of India

Don't we all come from Africa or Sri Lanka depending upon whom you listen too ? :what:

South Indians has nothing to do IVC

You left out this,

Most Indian groups descend from a mixture of two genetically divergent populations: Ancestral North Indians (ANI) related to Central Asians, Middle Easterners, Caucasians, and Europeans; and Ancestral South Indians (ASI) not closely related to groups outside the subcontinent. The date of mixture is unknown but has implications for understanding Indian history. We report genome-wide data from 73 groups from the Indian subcontinent and analyze linkage disequilibrium to estimate ANI-ASI mixture dates ranging from about 1,900 to 4,200 years ago.

I posted the link to open and read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom