What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
another man of respect was prithviraj chauhan

"Prithviraj Chauhan defeated the Muslim ruler Shahabuddin Muhammad Ghori in the First Battle of Tarain in 1191 and set him free as a gesture of mercy. Ghauri attacked for a second time the next year, and Prithviraj was defeated and captured at the Second Battle of Tarain (1192)."

You are right, he died defending his región. But if invader was hindu then no one would have remembred him instead every hindu would praise great hindu King Ghori.

Well! He was a Ghazi. A religious fighter spreading the "religion of peace" through sword and bloodshed.:confused::lol:

That he is a hero in Islam tells a lot about the real nature of the "Religion of peace".
First of all,read history why he invaded India. if your leader had really acted upon on the agreement, Ghaznavi never had to invade.
As far as Islam is spread, no warrior/king has spread religion ever. Islam was spread by the efforts of Sufis like Hazrat Data Ganj Bakhsh, Lal Shahbaz Qalandar, Ajmair Shareef and a lot of other religious leaders/preachers. And their tombs are still in all over the subcontinent ( more in India than Pakistan and Hinu people also go there). It was their efforts that Islam spread in India.
And we consider Ghaznavi as a hero because he just became a source to bring those Sufis in India

Really? we can compare our results :D Also you should send your raw data to harappadna for proper break down. Which populations are you related to in global similarity map?

What is harrapadna? I gotta find where I put the results because I got it done a while ago when you first posted the link on some other thread.

You are right, he died defending his región. But if invader was hindu then no one would have remembred him instead every hindu would praise great hindu King Ghori.

That's not true, I can even give you references.

app itne inferiority complex mein q hein ..why u always spread the bunch of lies ...............:cuckoo:

That percentage was quoted by @shan, not me. :girl_wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are either self loathers or products of such invaders. Either way it is pathetic. No pride or self respect.

Shias of India are far more intelligent and educated than the Sunnis who are mostly criminals and gutter scum.

Yeh quote frame karvaaa keh Indian Parliament mein lagaa deiii - Dil sei duaaain nikleiii giii tereiii liyeee ! :)

He also mentioned that Punjabis have 1/3 ASI ancestry, 2/3 ANI ancestry.

Yes punjabis have average of 30% of ASI component. The ASI component is even lower in Baloch with just 14-15%. Pashtuns have 20% average. Sindhi also have average of 30%. Sikh chammar have 66% ASI component. If you ask me i can provide data for more comunities of south asia. which comunity result do you want to know now?

I am a shia from Lucknow. Flip off.

Aur janaaab kaiseee mizaaaj haiiin huzzzooor keiii ? :azn:

Bhabi, Bacheiii, Uncle, Aunty - Subbb khush baaash haiiin naaa ? :)

Subbb ko Sallam deejeiii gaaa hamaraaa !

What is this ASI thing ? :pissed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom